Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do you thnk this is a good Sona build?

Creator: Jpikachu1999 May 8, 2012 8:57am
1 2
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 6:56am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Looks like a standard support build to me :)

I would not recommend Will of the Ancients however. It is quite expensive and you do not really benefit from it, nor will you have a lot of teammates benefiting from it.

But after you finish Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold and Boots you should always have 5 Sight Wards in your inventory, and possible an Oracle's Elixir up. Early Oracle works wonders sometimes!

Wrong! Icecreamy! You NEVER get an Oracle's Elixir on the support EARLY game. It is the jungler who gets it. The support gets it LATE game. You need 5 items, the 3 core and 2 situationals. The sixth item slot should be all Sight Wards (Vision if you can get them).

I just noticed all of the supports are girls except for Taric and Alistar, but Taric is gay and Alistar is a bull man.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
Tomer8009
<Member>
Tomer8009's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 9:42am | Report
buy mana reucator in the start
your carry needs mana
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 8:57pm | Report
@iownedya

Never? Sorry to say this, but you're 100% wrong, especially on the "never". Yes, junglers usually get it early, but early Oracle's on supports are not uncommon. In fact, it's quite an easy way to get map control.

Yes, you want to throw yourself in front of your carry to save them from death, but to be honest, most of the time I average around 3 deaths as a support in each game.

Question, do you play support? "You need 5 items, 3 core, and 2 situationals", that's talking like you're a carry. Supports need Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold], and tier 2 boots. Buying probably around 15 wards in the time it takes to build them, and possibly an oracle's. You can get those 3 above items by around the 15 minute mark, but the thing is, you don't really have that great of gold income.

@Tomer8009

Er, no. Most carries are auto attackers, and shouldn't use that much mana. Plus, you can't buy wards then, and it only builds into Soul Shroud, which is pretty bad.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 9:02pm | Report
I like the build.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Sujing
<Member>
Sujing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 6:08pm | Report
The standard support items will do fine on any support champions. Then there are the situational of course. Ask these questions: Need more armor? Magic resist? CC from items?

Will of the Ancients isn't really suggested. I would also hold off for Zeke's Herald unless you really think your ADs need some more lifesteal/attack speed. Everything else is good for Sona.

Don't forget Locket of the Iron Solari.
Thanks to koksei for sig!
Check it Out!!!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide