Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

First build... constructive feedback please

Creator: CaptCrit March 21, 2011 11:58am
CaptCrit
<Member>
CaptCrit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 11:58am | Report
Hey guys, I posted my first build not too long ago for Xin Zhao. With almost 1,000 views, only two votes, and no comments, I have no clue how well I'm doing as far as making builds. I would like to get into being a regular creator so some constructive feedback would be nice. Thanks!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/xin-zhao-death-is-inevitable-65278

EDIT:
Ok, so after reading the stickies (stupid me for not doing that first), I felt that I should be a bit more specific. Is an assassin-type build on Xin Zhao not optimal? And also, does my build go in-depth enough? I figured the composition of it was fine since I used SixSonata's build format.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 2:28pm | Report
It's not that an assassin build is bad, but it is much more like you described it - "sub-optimal". Xin Zhao has such fantastic tanky capability, especially with his ultimate and the fact that he heals when he attacks. You need him to stay in and deal as much disruption as possible, not dart in and back out. The longer he attacks, the more his Battle Cry lowers his cooldowns and the more he can TTS to disrupt.

Regarding the build itself, even if you are sticking with a more "assassin-oriented" build, I would still get, say, a Banshee's or a GA at the end.
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 3:26pm | Report
I would add a point to Archaic Knowledge, you don't need Doran's Shield, instead get one of the items that makes up zeal, then follow the build, this way you already have an item that builds up to one from your build, and i think it would help more than Doran's.

Other than that, I think it's a good build.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 3:27pm | Report
You should know that the views aren't counted by IP.

It's based on clicks.
If I wanted to, I could spam click your link 1000 times, and give you 1000 more views. :P
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
CaptCrit
<Member>
CaptCrit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 3:41pm | Report
Lol thanks guys.

@Jebus
Yeah, I definitely put Banshee's Veil in the suggested items. i use it a lot depending on the enemy team makeup. Ya know, just depends.

@Iratesniper
I do that occasionally, but for some reason I like the extra health and regen at the beginning. I'll add it as a definite consideration for those that feel more comfortable early game.

@Jun
I was more or less wondering why I had so many views and only one or two votes :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide