Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

<◄•►> Sir Wellington's Review Shop...

Creator: Sir Wellington November 19, 2015 6:58pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6
Sir Wellington
<Member>
Sir Wellington's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2015 6:58pm | Report
The shop has been closed.

About this Review Shop

The purpose of this review shop is to give you direction and advice on how to improve your guide. I promise to fully review and give constructive feedback on every guide posted here. You'll get the most out of my reviews if you use them to improve your guide by addressing the problems I list in it (re-reviews are welcome!)
About Sir Wellington

I'm a Gold V NA server Xin Zhao main who started playing way back in December 2011. I've been around the block enough times to have a deep knowledge of the game, how it works, what's viable, and what's not viable. I'm also a little obsessive about organization, so I value clean coding, formatting, and presentation quite a lot.

What's in a review?

My reviews will break down the guide from start to finish. They will match the level of work needed to make the guide great. If a lot of work is needed, it'll be a long (but very helpful) review. If you just need some touchups here and there, it'll be short and concise. I'll grade your guide on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being awful and 5 being awesome. I will never use abusive or demeaning language in my reviews.
Ask me for a review if...
  • You want help formatting/coding
  • You want constructive criticism
  • You want help with grammar/spelling
  • You're willing to improve your guide
  • You want an upvote (if it's worthy)

Review Scaling
Score Description Result
Awful. Your guide needs a mountain of work before it's worth reading (but it also makes the review much more useful). Downvote
Weak. Your guide's potential is overshadowed by its glaring problems. With a good deal of work, you can definitely turn it around.
-
Good. Your guide is solid. It's definitely not perfect, but it delivers all the necessary information and covers the basics.
-
Excellent. Your guide is as polished as it is rare. Only a few minor problems hold it back from being perfect. Upvote
AWESOME! Your guide is a model for other guides. It goes far above and beyond teaching the basics, and its artwork and coding are top notch. Upvote, +rep

Proper Format for a Request

1. Have a COMPLETED guide that you've published. I cannot review an unpublished guide and I will not review a guide that doesn't have the bare bones at least. If you're planning on adding lots of stuff later, but your guide functions as is, I'll review it.

2. Put a request in a comment below. I need a link to the guide and any special notes (if necessary), like "Artwork coming soon™" or "I just need help coding this particular section". Otherwise I'll review the whole thing and assume it's completed.

3. Sit back and relax :) I'll be checking this daily over the summer, so expect to have your review within a few days. If there's a waitlist, it might take longer but I will still get to it.

4. Please acknowledge in some way that you've read my review. Commenting on it in your guide discussion, replying to this thread, or pming me all work.
My reviews are free.

I don't require any compensation for a review. They do take a long time to write, so if you're feeling charitable, any +reps or feedback on my own guide would be much appreciated:

Check out my manly Xin Zhao guide for manly men!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2015 7:29pm | Report
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 3:17am | Report
How come that 1-awesome and 5-awful doesn't match to the table which is 1-awful & 5-awesome? That will cause confusion to the people who would like to have their guide be reviewed. Just askin', thanks. :^3
Sig made by me!

Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 9:18am | Report
May I be your first customer, kind sir? :D

Here's my guide: Dr. Mundo Guide

I just finished updating it for patch 5.22
Sir Wellington
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 10:12am | Report
How come that 1-awesome and 5-awful doesn't match to the table which is 1-awful & 5-awesome? That will cause confusion to the people who would like to have their guide be reviewed. Just askin', thanks. :^3

Sir Wellington
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 8:40pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:
May I be your first customer, kind sir? :D

Here's my guide: Dr. Mundo Guide

I just finished updating it for patch 5.22

Done!

Padrepio
<Member>
Padrepio's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2015 5:07pm | Report
That's my guide
Brand-Catching fire.

I'd like to have an honest review from you :)

Check out my in-depth mid Brand guide! // Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

chinarp
<Member>
chinarp's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2015 7:33pm | Report
I would really enjoy a review on my Draven Guide. I am not finished with my S6 Item changes, but they will be added soon!
Hello, I am TheIndianDeft. I am Platinum in NA and I main ADC. My favorite champions are Jinx, Lucian, Draven, Tristana, Twitch, Sion, Viktor, Ekko, Twisted Fate, and Lulu. Check out my Draven Guide
Sir Wellington
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2015 12:37pm | Report
chinarp wrote:
I would really enjoy a review on my Draven Guide. I am not finished with my S6 Item changes, but they will be added soon!

Finals are making my schedule crazy for the next week or so, but I'll review your guide as soon as I get the opportunity.

GeoenerG
<Member>
GeoenerG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2015 2:05pm | Report
My Ekko guide link is down below:
Ekko guide link
I would apppreciate anything really.
1 2 3 4 5 6

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide