Item Sequence
Mercury's Treads
1250
Infinity Edge
3500
Bloodthirster
3400
Trinity Force
3333
Atma's Impaler
2300
Banshee's Veil
3000
This is what I think I'd build on her. BV or Atma, depending on what I need.
Also, boots are not important, so don't go saying that you want Zerk.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Searz wrote:
Sorry, but you're clearly misinformed.
For a complete mathematical comparison you can look here:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/theorycrafting/your-graphing-resource-1950?page=1
well, i'm quite new to vayne, although i play her with success, i was used to LW cause of ashe, cait and mf who have great poking abilities which require LW. gotta try out that TBC on vayne after all ;) btw i wasn't misinformed, i just didn't play enough with vayne to try out everything :) i like to discover things on my own, best suited to my playstyle :D
OH and i've seen that thread :) it took you some time making it, didn't it? :D
Yeh, stuffz take time.
LW is CORE on Ashe and Cait, but I dunno which one is best on MF. Her only physical ability applies on hit effects, after all.
LW is CORE on Ashe and Cait, but I dunno which one is best on MF. Her only physical ability applies on hit effects, after all.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
yep it does apply on hit effects, but you don't profit of them that much, and the reason why tbc isn't that good on mf is the fact that W gives her enough attack speed, you really don't need more than that if you had PD, zerk boots and green potion :)
Well, I'll leave that question to an experienced MF player.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Phantom Dancer is about as good as Trinity Force. They're both good at different things.
Bloodthirster first in most cases, I'd say.
Bloodthirster first in most cases, I'd say.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Searz wrote:
Item Sequence
Mercury's Treads
1250
Infinity Edge
3500
Bloodthirster
3400
Trinity Force
3333
Atma's Impaler
2300
Banshee's Veil
3000
This is what I think I'd build on her. BV or Atma, depending on what I need.
Also, boots are not important, so don't go saying that you want Zerk.
Why atma's? sure it'll give youi 40 AD, but if you're really just building for the armor, then aren't there better options like
You need to log in before commenting.


<Ancient Member>
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???