Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nominate for Scout Recommendations

Creator: jhoijhoi December 14, 2011 6:38pm
1 2 3 4 5
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 6:38pm | Report

Your Opinions Count

As you may know, we have a new Scout System here at MobaFire. Each guide may receive a Scout Point and once it has accumulated enough Scout Points, it will become Featured. Guides that previously held Recommendations have had their Recs converted to Scout Points, and Scout Points are not visible to the general community the way Vet Recs were.

What I'm asking of you, the MobaFire community (particularly those of you who do not have Scout Status yet), is to come forth in this thread and nominate some guides that you think deserve to be Featured. There are no requirements to nominate (no +rep or post count), and we would love as many nominations as possible. The nominations in this thread will be forwarded to the Scout Forum and those who wish to give Scout Points will do so.

Rules

- You may not nominate your own guide.
- Only nominate if you have a legitimate reason.
- Maximum of 3 nominations per post, please.

Format

Guide Link:
Champion:
Reason for nomination:
Requester (your username):

Current Nominations

- this will no longer be updated. But rest assured your nominations will be forwarded to the Scout Forum.

List of Current Featured Guides

Please look over these before nominating, as your nomination may already be featured.
>> List <<

FAQ

Q: Can I nominate all types of guides (General, Team, Champion)?
A: Any guide that you believe deserves some recognition for the author's work may be nominated.

Q: Can I nominate a friend's guide?
A: If you believe their guide deserves to be featured, then please do so.

Q: I'm uncomfortable nominating a guide in public, could I send someone a PM?
A: You shouldn't be worried about nominating a guide. It won't reflect badly on you, it will just increase the chances of the guide getting votes and being seen by people who visit MobaFire. A nomination is like a SUPER +1 :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 8:48pm | Report
The only posts that should be in these thread should be in jhoijhoi's format, and only a recommendation. Discussion will take place in the Scout forums and we will get back to the guide owner with our verdict.

EDIT: Cleaned up some posts on the thread because they weren't adhering to the rules above.
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 11:20pm | Report
Does it have to be a champion guide?
Im thinking:
Guide Link: Jhoi's guide to making a guide
Reason: Helps newcomers alot with making their guides.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 4:24am | Report
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/who-is-your-jungler-and-what-does-he-do-114118
Champion: General
Reason for nomination: Very useful
Requester (your username): Zoki

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 3:52pm | Report
Guide Link: Bruiser'Gath - Lane and Jungle
Champion: Cho'Gath
Reason for nomination: As of today, Khazem fixed the last few qualms I had with his guide. His is now one of my favorite builds/guides on the site and has my full support. In my opinion, his two core builds are the best way to build Cho' most of the time, but he's quite thorough and covers a lot of alternatives as well. I think there's still probably room for growth, but it's already one of my favorite guides.
Requester: PsiGuard
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
SrbKoggie
<Member>
SrbKoggie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 7:49am | Report
Guide Link:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/miss-fortune-op-detailed-guide-150521
Champion: Miss Fortune
Reason for nomination: Cause, in my opinion, it's an awesome guide and build. It's aesthetically pleasing, and the build works great.
Requester (your username): SrbKoggie
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 12:35pm | Report
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ryze-2-0-unending-nuke-149617?page=1
Champion: Ryze
Reason for nomination: This is BY FAR the best Ryze build on the site, I don't know why this isn't #1 yet.
Requester (your username): DuffTime
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2011 9:52am | Report
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/chandros-tournament-corki-136711
Champion: Corki
Reason for nomination: Chandro is perhaps one of our top players here on MobaFire, having played against CLG with his team and many others as well. It's proven effective against the top levels of competition. I think it'd be nice to see a strong player get the recognition he deserves for being a strong player, and sharing his methods with us.
Requester (your username): DuffTime
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 9:32am | Report
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/an-interview-with-garen-134213
Champion: Garen? Well, it is no Champ guide.^^
Reason for nomination: Most funny thing ever.
Requester (your username): NicknameMy

We could also create a list for which build is best for which champion, after that, the higher rated than normal can vote onto which they think is the best. Finally, the winner of every champion gets the scout points.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 2:08pm | Report
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/malevolent-morgana-97183
Champion: Morgana
Reason for nomination: Because it's an awesome guide and the build works wonderfully, best Morgana guide I've seen so far.
Requester (your username): MissMaw

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide