Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Reviewing your guides :)

Creator: MysticalZelda September 27, 2012 4:48am
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 11:04am | Report
Server: EUW
Champion/Sort Guide: Leona Support
Why did you make this? No other good support Leona guide out there.
Something I need to know? Contains a "quick guide" in the left column and the full guide is in the right column. It's fairly obvious, but I thought I'd mention it.
Link To The Guide: GrandmistressD's Leona - At Dawn, Look To The East
MysticalZelda
<Member>
MysticalZelda's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 1:35am | Report

Server: NA
Champion/sort guide: Sona
Why did you make this? I've been maining her since I started LoL, so I wanted to try and help others get better with her. If this question is pertaining to my request, the comments kinda died down after release, so I wanted to hear more feedback.
Something I need to know? None that I can think of. Other than the 'Possible Lane Partners' and 'Versus Other Supports' are still incomplete at the moment.
Link to the guide: Clickie!

Build:
You give two Sona builds, and both are really nice. Exacly how I play Sona myself. Either a WOTA for an AP heavy team or zeke´s if you have a lot of ADs. Nothing more to say. All really good support items.

Layout
The layout is good, allthough I miss some more pictures and such, like placement of wards and those things. Maybe a sona-banner you can put on the beginning or one for ecery chapter. PM me if you need help with pictures. But the bb-codes are really nice.

Enjoyment to read
I really enjoy to read the guide, but sometimes you have a lot of "walls of text". This makes it unconfortable to read through. You could have more attention to that in your layout. Like I said adding pictures or adding titles.

Extra information
You have alot of extra information, although I do see that you are not finished yet. And I like that. Of course, you're never done with a guide. I like you are still planning to write more and I encourage that :). So yes, good information, plenty of how to play Sona.

Overal
If you add more pictures and maybe even videos and such, this guide will be awesome! I am also looking forward till you add more information like you planned. When you do so, this guide is awesome! So I will vote this up! Good job :).

+1

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

If I helped you in any way, please don't forget to +rep :)
MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 2:34am | Report
pepsiM4A1 wrote:

Server:I was on EUNE but moved to EUW
Champion:Fiora
Why did you make this?: It was summer and the computer wasn't working. I couldn't play so I tought it will be fun to make a guide.
Something I need to know?: Well, my match-ups aren't finished yet.
Link to the guide:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/fiora-drawing-pretty-pictures-238485

Build:
TONS OF DAMAGE! On first sight I don't see that much difference in the jungle and top build, but I know Fiora: she needs TONS OF DAMAGE anyhow. And I know all those items work awesome on her. She is unique buildwise and playwise. This is why I don't have much to say about her build, since Ive only played her a few times. On second sight, the builds do differ, so dont worry xD.

Layout
Love the layout! So many pictures and things. One thing to note on the layout, is maybe the order you put your chapters in. You have Jungling, then Warding, Solo Top blalba, then Ganking. In my eyes it would make more sence to have like Jungling, Ganking and before that everything you need on Top. It makes it easier to search through, like if I want to jungle Fiora, I need to go to Jungling, then scroll down and down, then get to ganking. Apart from that <3 the layout.

Enjoyment to read
You have just so much detail, information and pictures on this guide that it is very enjoyable to read. No walls of text or stuff like that. Like I said, only the chapter order but nothing more.

Extra information
Plenty of extra info. On every ability, every item, even how-to-teamfight in high detail. The pictures makes it easy to understand.

Overal
Nothing to complain about this guide. It is very good. I would use this if I would play Fiora in either top or jungle. Good job making this. Deffinatly deserves the +1.

+1

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 4:04am | Report
Server: EUNE

Champion/sort guide: Darius

Why did you make this? I saw many Darius guides that weren't updated / had silly builds, so I made this.

Something I need to know? No, just want you to voice your opinion. :)

Link to the guide: Here.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

Sujing
<Member>
Sujing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 11:16pm | Report
Champion/sort guide: Maokai
Why did you make this? So I can help those who want to learn Maokai and it even helps me understand him better!
Something I need to know? Nothing in particular =]
Link to the guide: My Maokai Guide
Thanks to koksei for sig!
Check it Out!!!
Slaydis
<Member>
Slaydis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 2:48am | Report
Champion/sort guide: Fiddlesticks
Why did you make this? Because i think a different skilling can diminish Fiddles weakness
Something I need to know? Yes...Thank you in advance for reviewing it. Looking forward to hear your opinion.
Link to the guide: Fiddlesticks - The Master of Crows (A mean In-Depth guide)
Turtality
<Member>
Turtality's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 4:58pm | Report
Champion/sort guide: Tryndamere
Why did you make this? Easy wins for all
Something I need to know? It's 3v3
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/hybridamere-carry-in-3v3-226645
Knowledge is power.
MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 11:12pm | Report
Sorry for everyone there might be some delay in reviewing. Ill try my best to get them all done asap. Ive just been a bit busy lately. DW I WILL review them!

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :D!

MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 4:24am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:
Champion: Teemo
Why I made this: I Made this to give people a short but a respectable guide they can refer to when they play Teemo.
Notes: The aspects that are done are done (most likley) If you want me to add a matchups section i can.
Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/a-classy-but-short-teemo-guide-249178

Build:
You play him as an AD/AS/Bruiser. And playing him that way kinda works. Allthough, there are some core items on Teemo that are required. Like a Malady. As for bruiser Teemo you also get Merc. Treads. But this isn't a 100% bruiser Teemo, you also get some parts from Carry Teemo (like bloodthirster). And Lifesteal works OK on Teemo, but he doesnt really NEED it. He needs to chase people down, when he gets focussed he needs to blind the enemy or dodge. On runes too, movement speed isn't neccesary, but it isn't bad. Just there are better options on him. The thing with Teemo too is, no mather how you build him. He always works good :).

Layout
The layout is quite weak. I see you using some of the template parts from the guide to make a guide, put apart from that nothing. No images, no videos, no nothing. Pretty boring, and basic.

Enjoyment to read
I enjoy your writing and layout style, so I again think it's nice to read through. Plenty of pictures and things to make it easy to understand and read. Well yes you got one video (dont know what it is, ****py computer incoming), but no other pictures or instructions further.

Extra information
You mention in the title it is a SHORT guide, which is fine. But it has no further information. The thing I think about on a short guide is everything included, but then short. So also on how to play him, but then short. Not detail, but just your autoattack-Q-autoattack combo and such. So you could really add some more information on him, and maybe shorten the other parts. I think a short guide can be really attrective in a way, but not like this.

Overal
I don't really think this as a guide, you dont really explain anything on Teemo. It's a build that you considered working great, which is fine, but then you don't explain anything on Teemo apart from that. So yes, as a build it's OK, but as a guide it needs work. I won't up-or downvote. If you want my opinion again after you (perhaps) changed this guide, you can always PM me.

MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 4:40am | Report

Champion: Jax
Why did you make this?: Because I'm sick of seeing top Jax guides build horrible items and have terrible setups.
Something I need to know?: I know its ugly, look at everything else.

Build:
To be very honest with you, I am WORST JAX PLAYER NA. I think. When I was lower level player I did play him, did ok with him. I do play him in the jungle sometimes. Itemize I do understand your choices. And I can't say for sure what works and what now. I see Jax as a hybrid, so building AP and AD with some tankyness always works great. Yes, I do see this build working great on him. Maybe I would buy wriggles first because I suck at top, and that gives me more sustain and such, but apart from that I see no real problem.

Layout
You said the guide looked UGLY. Now it's not UGLY but it's not TERRIBLE either. It just needss some LOVE. I suggest you just look at this, and maybe just use that template, which is mostly copy-pasting.

Enjoyment to read
Even though the layout sucks, it's not bad to read through either. You did use the bb code for Jaxthis alot and that makes it kinda easy to read. You know globally what your saying, and can read through if you want to read the details.

Extra information
You do know alot about Jax and about the top role. And that shines through your guide. You write a lot about him. Of course a guide is never done, there is so much information on playstyles and everything that you could endlessly write about Jax, but for the basic overal play you done a good job.

Overal
Change your layout a bit. Add more love. And you'll do fine. Overal this guide is good, but it needs that extra bbcoding and such. Dont worry, if you follow my comments your guide is nice :D I will vote up.

+1

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :D!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide