Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Reviewing your guides :)

Creator: MysticalZelda September 27, 2012 4:48am
MysticalZelda
<Member>
MysticalZelda's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 1:28pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Serious question: Do you take more reviews at once from the same person?

Why not :o?

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

If I helped you in any way, please don't forget to +rep :)
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 7:12pm | Report
Server: EU West
Champion/sort guide: Kayle
Why did you make this? Originally it was a guide to a Hybrid Kayle, which I made after seeing too many guides recommending suboptimal items like Malady and Nashor's Tooth. Yesterday, I decided to expand it in order to include AD Kayle and Jungler Kayle. I obviously need feedback on those updates =)
Something I need to know? Quite corageous of you to have a review workshop :P
Link to the guide: Comprehensive Kayle Guide
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 1:39am | Report

Why not :o?

In that case:

Champion/sort guide: Janna Support
Why did you make this? I love to play Janna, currently playing ranked to get gold purely for the Janna skin :D
Something I need to know? Not really...
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/janna-blow-your-enemies-away-114075

Thanks! :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 6:44am | Report
Server: NA
Champion/sort guide: Sona
Why did you make this? I've been maining her since I started LoL, so I wanted to try and help others get better with her. If this question is pertaining to my request, the comments kinda died down after release, so I wanted to hear more feedback.
Something I need to know? None that I can think of. Other than the 'Possible Lane Partners' and 'Versus Other Supports' are still incomplete at the moment.
Link to the guide: Clickie!
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 10:11am | Report
Server:I was on EUNE but moved to EUW
Champion:Fiora
Why did you make this?: It was summer and the computer wasn't working. I couldn't play so I tought it will be fun to make a guide.
Something I need to know?: Well, my match-ups aren't finished yet.
Link to the guide:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/fiora-drawing-pretty-pictures-238485
Check out my Aatrox guide!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 4:29pm | Report

Welcome!

I will review your guides!

But I will start with some things about me, as a player, as a writer.
My name is Jolien, I live in Europe (Netherlands), but play on the US servers. (NA) My current ELO is 1150, but I dont really play that much Ranked, I do have 900+ wins. I also watch a lot of streams and that way my knowlage is better then my gameplay. I main Mid and Support, Favourite champions are Janna, Teemo and Orianna. I have played almost all champions.

Things I checkout when reviewing:
  • Layout, pictures, etc.
  • Build itself, is it actually serious and good.
  • Extra information (how to farm, spellcominations, more then a plain build)
  • Enjoyment to read through it.

What do you GET for a review?
A review comment on your guide. A +1 vote when I think its good. I will never downvote.

What do I ask?
Nothing! Only a +rep if the review helped you out.

I might think of more things when Im reviewing, but that is the main.

Sign me in!

All you got to do is fill this in!
Code:
[b]Server:[/b] [b]Champion/sort guide:[/b] [b]Why did you make this?[/b] [b]Something I need to know?[/b] [b]Link to the guide:[/b]

Champion: Teemo
Why I made this: I Made this to give people a short but a respectable guide they can refer to when they play Teemo.
Notes: The aspects that are done are done (most likley) If you want me to add a matchups section i can.
Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/a-classy-but-short-teemo-guide-249178
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 4:36pm | Report
Champion: Jax
Why did you make this?: Because I'm sick of seeing top Jax guides build horrible items and have terrible setups.
Something I need to know?: I know its ugly, look at everything else.
MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 2:20am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Champion/sort guide: Kayle
Why did you make this? Originally it was a guide to a Hybrid Kayle, which I made after seeing too many guides recommending suboptimal items like Malady and Nashor's Tooth. Yesterday, I decided to expand it in order to include AD Kayle and Jungler Kayle. I obviously need feedback on those updates =)
Something I need to know? Quite corageous of you to have a review workshop :P
Link to the guide: Comprehensive Kayle Guide

Build:
You have 3 build options. For starters, the basic hybrid Kayle build. It is THE build you need on Kayle, I do know that. I play her myself from time to time too. One thing I am not sure about is the rush of Guinshoo's Rageblade. It could be just a mather of playstyle though. I mostly prefer to build tankyness first, double dorans or in Kayles case a phage. The other builds are fine, although I prefer building my Jungle Kayle as a more tanky Kayle, since most junglers are preferable a tanky/bruiser.

Layout
The lay-out is fine. You COULD add more pictures of things, like ingame stuff or chapter banners. Videos. Right now I only see SOME added pictures and mostly just the MOBA bb codes. Which is not bad, its better then the average guide. Just if you wanna shine, you could do way more :).

Enjoyment to read
Sometimes you just have walls of text, which makes it hard to read through. Just give different parts names. Just that, but appart from that it's very enjoyable to read through. The English is fine. I see some parts though where you made a BB-code mistake

(Vampiric scepter to sort of replace it), although I personally like it because of it's unique active and the fact that it boosts my clear even further. You must get this item if you're running behind, or you'll fall off dramatically. Also get a [[heart of gold)

Extra information
Even though you could have way more information on pictures and videos, for example ganking on jungling and warding, jungle route. You can have those things way better explained on pictures. But you do have plenty of information on how to play Kayle. And that makes this a good guide for people who want to play her.

Overal
Add some pictures and love. If you need any help on pictures, PM me. When you do that, youre guide will be perfect :). But this is still a very good guide, so I will vote this up!

+1

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 2:33am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

In that case:

Champion/sort guide: Janna Support
Why did you make this? I love to play Janna, currently playing ranked to get gold purely for the Janna skin :D
Something I need to know? Not really...
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/janna-blow-your-enemies-away-114075

Thanks! :D

Build:
You have a pure support/tanky-Janna build. I actually main support so I know what Items are good and what not. This is actually fine. One thing I would do different is Id replace Force of Nature with Kage's Lucky Pick and upgrade that to Morello's evil Thome, for some AP and CDR, which allows me to get different boots later on AND get more GP10 in the beginning. Which especially helps when you lose your lane and you have no assists.

Layout
I have reviewed your Lux guide before and I just love your way of lay-outing a guide. So theres nothing to say about it what's already said.

Enjoyment to read
I enjoy your writing and layout style, so I again think it's nice to read through. Plenty of pictures and things to make it easy to understand and read.

Extra information
You have PLENTY of information on the way to both play Janna and support. Even though all of this is no news to me, it still is good for a starter on both the support role and Janna :D.

Overal
Good guide, like said before on your Lux guide. Only thing like I said on the build where I didnt agree, but appart from that good guide!

+1

(Still cant vote up for some reason, will do so when I got this bug fixed).

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :D!

IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 3:43am | Report
Thanks again :D

Server: EUW
Champion/sort guide: Nunu & Willump support
Why did you make this? There wasn't any good support Nunu guide out there, so I figured I'd make one :)
Something I need to know? Nope
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/support-nunu-brrrrrr-225882

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide