Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

SION the multikiller AD

Creator: Ziestar July 5, 2011 2:06pm
Ziestar
<Member>
Ziestar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 2:06pm | Report
i have played several time with sion and see many replay of sion.
Somes says me sion ap is really unstopable but sion ad with life steal is more than unstopable.
Its really huge to see some heroes like mundo ( two warmog and a lot of armor ) fall in front of sion with one occult sword, atma's impaler two phantom dancer and a bloodthirster.
can you tell me how to do a build and you will see my guides who is (for me ) really interresting.
Sorry for the faults i m french and don't write english as well as i would like.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 2:20pm | Report
To try and help future viewers of this thread: He's saying he builds AD Sion with SotO, Atma's, and double PD.

He's asking how you'd build AD Sion

Just felt that the message of the OP was a bit unclear, hopefully this clarifies it a bit.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 9:54pm | Report
If you're curious about how other people build AD Sion, just look up some of the top Sion guides on MobaFire. I'm not much of a Sion player, but I will tell you that Sword of the Occult is not a very common item, and is generally considered to be not worth the risk to get stacks. It's viability pales in comparison to Mejai's Soulstealer.

From what I've seen, Sion's viable AD items include (in no particular order):
Bloodthirster
Trinity Force
Phantom Dancer
Atma's Impaler
Black Cleaver
Infinity Edge

There are others, but I think those are the more prominent choices.

That's as much advice as I can give. I don't play Sion enough to know the best build, but look at the guides on this website, they should be able to give you some ideas.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide