Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welcome to the new Builds and Guides forum topic!

Creator: Matt December 21, 2010 3:18am
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 2:46pm | Report
Thanks, we really appreciate the positive feedback! I'm glad you enjoy it :)
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 3:38pm | Report
Hey, umm. I just joined MOBAFire, and ran into a problem while making my first guide.
I mistakenly pressed one of my favorites on Firefox instead of going to the other tab, which I was supposed to. When I tried to get back to the page, the whole thing was gone. I know I saved it before it happened, but I also got logged out by pressing the link to (I think) youtube's front page. I just can't find out how to open up the saved guide. I think it should be an option in the Builder though. That was the first place I looked, but it only says Save and Publish.
Now it's quite a little bit of work, so I'm sort of unhappy to have lost it, but basically it should still be somewhere, right? I mean, I did save it, so it should be saved untill published, correct? I hope so :S

And I'm sorry if I simply oversaw the option to open saved guides, but I really can't seem to find it. Also, when searching google, as long as guide/guides and mobafire is in the search, only different guides for different Champion's come up, so I couldn't find any topics that was about the problem I'm having. :S

Please help, thank you.

Kirluu~
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 4:53pm | Report
If you're logged on, you should be able to see drafts you have made by going to your profile.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 5:27pm | Report
Hmpf. There aren't any. That's just sad. :/
There is nothing. It just says I haven't made any guides yet.

For that note, it sounds kinda odd when "Report user" is just there as well. Sounds kinda like you can get reported for not making any guides xD

Hmm, sad that I lost it, but I guess I'll make it even more detailed next time :D
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
KaOticLuc
<Member>
KaOticLuc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 12:02am | Report
I would like to know how do you delete your build if its incomplete? or wish to not have it anymore .... my 2nd question is i figured out most of the codes for the item images but havent figured out how to play the Champion builds you done or making in ur comment status at the bottom as ive seen other members do .. like in this forum i see a few people with stamps as they call them, how do i insert them?
Ninja from the shadows!

Akali
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 6:38am | Report
((Champion)) - switch ( ) with [ ]
Evelynn - ((Evelynn))

Kirluu, for that method to work you must've made at least one draft before. I reckon you didn't. Lets see if Matt drops by :)
KaOticLuc
<Member>
KaOticLuc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 9:15pm | Report
Well i have about 4 drafts made and 4 builds published but havent figured out how to put the stamps under my comments as i see others do .... so was just wondering
Ninja from the shadows!

Akali
GunAndRoses
<Member>
GunAndRoses's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 12:52pm | Report
Ok I am new to mobafire and I created a build for Renekton. I wanted to know if this build looks good, if something needs to be fixed, if I am missing something, any tips on the chapters, etc. Thanks for the help!!! :) The link to my build is http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/renekton-can-take-on-how-many-53543
Wait..... WHAT!!!..... YOU WANTED ME TO DO WHAT?!?!?.... ooooooo..... You wanted me to "Duck under the stairs with you..... Probably shouldn't have reacted so fast...."
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 12:55pm | Report

Ok I am new to mobafire and I created a build for Renekton. I wanted to know if this build looks good, if something needs to be fixed, if I am missing something, any tips on the chapters, etc. Thanks for the help!!! :) The link to my build is http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/renekton-can-take-on-how-many-53543

Well first off, you could start by fixing your skilling order, since the current one you have is impossible.
Gerulfman
<Member>
Gerulfman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 9:02pm | Report
I made a build for Renekton on January 20th and it is published, yet when i look at the builds for him, I do not see mine on the list. I was wondering why that is, like if I need to do something else to it that makes it show up or something. here is the link in case you need to look at it, http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/renekton-and-his-bloody-glaive-51977
Mordekaiser/Rammus/Vladimir/Karthus/Galio are my mains, but I also play Garen/Swain/Sion/Dr.Mundo from time to time.

P.S. feel free to check my guides out, they are quite lacking in votes...

Renekton:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/renekton-and-his-bloody-glaive-51977

Mordekaiser:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/gerulfman-the-master-of-mordekaiser-56919

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide