Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CALLING ALL CHAOS CRAFTERS!!

Creator: Chaotic Bliss May 26, 2011 5:16pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 6:27pm | Report
Wait is ur main EU or US?

Where u from neways?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 6:28pm | Report
My main is still US, i'm only lvl 9 on EU.

I'm from Australia, but I live in Canada. :P

Just wanted to play with Scrax :P

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 6:30pm | Report
oic

Est-ce que tu parles le francais?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 11:50am | Report
Oui, je parle petit francais.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 7:27pm | Report
Ah bon!

Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 10:02am | Report
I got to do some "on the spot"-chaoscrafting last night. Normal solo-queue, we had some discussion (at least 3 of us) during champion selection. We end up udyr going jungle, nunu wanted to solo top, I went sona to support our bot xin and a tf mid. We said this and none said anything counter. Then we get ingame and I go to leash blue for udyr. Nunu comes too, while connecting and tf goes top. Now they say that they want to lane together. Fine, I say. Nunu stay not, I go mid. So I end up solo mid against a LeBlanc. I smell disaster! They go no jungler, so nunu get pushed back. Yet still top with xin and tf loses turtle first, then bot. At this time I have only died one time and actually killed LB once. Kept up in vs, almost same. Due to some bad decisions we lose mid turret too. Yet somehow we manage to turn the tables, end up winning at the end, not even losing an inhib and AP carry sona goes 6/3/18!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 11:33am | Report
Well, I mean, you're Sona T_T

calling her carry is stretching it a bit though, considering she only has one damaging non-ultimate ability T_T

I wouldn't call that crafting, just taking the situation for what it is :P

Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 1:37pm | Report
It is crafting if it is creating a new way of playing (for me) for the situation. I usually go a bit tanky sona support, now I went all AP attack! And she actually rocks. And yeah maybe not carry, but I did set up most of the kills for the others though, and the speed is great for chasing down "low lifes" :P
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 1:48pm | Report
AP Sona is nothing new however.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 2:38pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

AP Sona is nothing new however.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide