Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - August

Creator: Khazem August 2, 2014 4:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:07am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
While we're on the subject though I should mention I find it really irritating when people absolutely refuse to listen to any calls or information in TS and proceed to continue running in doing whatever they feel like regardless. And people are surprised when I get angry. I'm not going to mention any names but I myself find quite a few people's behavior to be extremely annoying in inhouses recently - I just try to ignore it instead of starting **** on the forums.

Tbh it would be better to contact those people that annoy you so that the person that is in question can actually do something about it. A lot of times people do not realise they are doing wrong until they are being told they are doing wrong. Although I agree that a public call-out might not be appropriate.

I myself wasn't bothered by your attitude though, if you were wondering.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:14am | Report
I think the whole thing is pointless. I didn't experience what happened and I have never played in an inhouse BUT from my experience of playing premade 5s with friends, I can say that everyone has his "bad" days sometimes, where one gets out of control, starts raging, screaming and stuff.

Really now, who hasn't broken at least 1 PS controller by throwing it against the wall after not succeeding in the game.

I can understand the frustration from both sides(or I think I can) but I think that arguing won't get you anywhere, for real. On the other hand it's only going to worsen the situation.

Calm down, we all have our "bad" days.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:15am | Report

Already explained that in detail to you. It allows you to explain yourself to others as well, and it gives other people to share their experiences as well.

I don't need to explain myself to you or others unless I choose to. Who died and put you in charge of inhouses?

That subject isn't even in the same neighbourhood as this one. Also, no one says that they're suprised that you get angry, but they are surprised, just like myself, why you choose to keep playing if you're in that mood.

Yes it is. It's one of the big reasons I end up getting annoyed. I'll keep playing if I want to..?

Oh gosh aren't you noble? No seriously, if you have a problem with people during the inhouses, you should mention it. Even if you don't want to, at least don't use it as a pathetic attempt to make me look bad.

You do a good enough job of that on your own when you spew out sarcastic insulting **** all over the forum. Not everyone enjoys starting arguments or making others feel bad about themselves; personally I prefer to keep quiet unless I'm really pushed.

This is exactly why people don't want to say anything, because you make a big drama out of nothing. The only thing I've asked is why you keep playing while being in a dark mood that affects the overall atmosphere of the inhouses.

It's cute and says something about your ego that you think I'd quit because of you, but that's not even a part of the reason why.

I don't think people will give in to the same emotional extortion fourteen times which, by the way, one shouldn't misinterpret for not caring.

Screw you, it was just an explanation.

The only thing I don't need is someone who - eight or so minutes into the game - screams "omg gg this game is over" while, myself, I'm being 2/0/2. That doesn't mean that I shouldn't be made aware of the total situation, but less Four Horsemen-y would be great.

10/10 quote except I didn't say anything like that. I said "alright this lane is over". Which it absolutely was.

Meiyjhe wrote:

I myself wasn't bothered by your attitude though, if you were wondering.

Really? Only I heard that you were making some hilarious jokes about me in the other team chat. :^)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:29am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
Really? Only I heard that you were making some hilarious jokes about me in the other team chat. :^)

Yep, because the other ones were bothered by it, so I thought I'd lighten up the mood. That was my intention at least.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:34am | Report
Average of 4 deaths a game and a 10% win rate?
Ur Elo sucks.

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:40am | Report
Really now, who hasn't broken at least 1 PS controller by throwing it against the wall after not succeeding in the game.

A lot more people than just me, I would hope.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:47am | Report

A lot more people than just me, I would hope.

I actually havn't. I don't really know why :O
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 5:54am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
Are inhouses meant for improving your gameplay or having fun? Having both is only an option that grants half ***ed results; therefore I suggest we leave that option out.

Inhouses were originally created to help players improve their play without having to worry about being flamed for every mistake they made. Over time, I feel like it has shifted more towards playing for fun since most of the regulars know each other and people like to try out new / weird stuff from time to time.

I'm not against the idea of clarifying which of the two inhouses are supposed to be about, but I don't agree with the notion that having both isn't possible (since - for example - I pretty much always tryhard but still find myself having a lot of fun playing the game). The idea of making one of the two inhouses more about serious play and the other more about fun isn't bad either, but keep in mind that some players can only play on one of the two days.

As far as the situation you guys are discussing goes, Luther's right, he doesn't have to stop playing if he doesn't feel like doing that. However, it should be clear that someone being in a bad mood can still heavily influence how much fun others have during inhouses. Yesterday, I had several people who spoke to me privately during the inhouses and asked me whether there was something I could do about it. I made the call not to interfere since Luther wasn't flaming others (breaking rules, basically) and since I was hoping that a good game would turn the mood around. I decided instead not to put these players on the same team as Luther, much in the same way as I decided not to put Nameless on Luther's team anymore in the last game since he mentioned the background noise from her mic was incredibly annoying to him.

The problem with these kind of issues lies in the fact that different people will have different reactions to it. Some might not care about a teammate who is in a bad mood, others will be affected by it immediately. Some might think it's enjoyable to have someone on the team who talks a lot and laughs at his own jokes every five seconds, others will find it annoying.

I don't mind that some of the opinions regarding situations like these are being openly discussed here (I'd honestly prefer that over not wanting to say anything at all, Luther), but right now I ask you guys not to continue this discussion here as it is anything but constructive; either speak to each other about it privately or contact me.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 8:24am | Report
This thread

also congratulations on you killing 5 people.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 9:27am | Report
[deleted] wrote:
This thread

also congratulations on you killing 5 people.

Directed by none other than Michael Bay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide