Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - August

Creator: Khazem August 2, 2014 4:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Gnar's back is surprisingly solid
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 2:33pm | Report

What did you expect me to do as Warwick?

I wasn't even trying to win the game, I was trying to do a level 4 dragon solo for christ sake lol.

In all fairness though, how am I supposed to know how serious you're playing the game?

All I could see was silver vs silver, diamond vs diamond, so I just went ahead and played the game the way I normally do. Also I didn't come top after these two ganks at all so it's not like I was babysitting him.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 5:07pm | Report
Sorry about leaving, my internet/router/something was acting up.

Also, Vyn, how can you say this:

Then gank an unranked/season 3 silver top lane Miss Fortune twice in 2-3 minutes when they were already in a fair matchup? You even went as far as to make a very close dive in the first gank. That's really hypocritical to say the above and whatever else you said in that thread, then go out of your way to kill an unranked player like that. Which you did twice before the 6 minute mark.

response to vyn's post cuz I never saw it:
honestly I was holding back and not punishing that guy(don't remember who it was) for a lot of **** because I knew if I gave it my all I'd get **** from both you and false who seem to be the white knights of inhouses. if anything I was trying to shut down the enemy jungler, that's it. there are a lot of balancing issues and if people not playing like silvers when they're matched up against one is the only one that you're concerned about then you're clearly blind
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 5:11pm | Report

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 7:35pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

LOL
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 3:49am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

I actually smiled at that one LOL.

b2t:
You guys can't really balance stuff like this properly.
Even if higher tier players hold back, lower tiers won't learn anything from it.
Just play and give feedback, nobody held back on egiboy and pancakes, they both are platinum now.

IT'S A HARSH WORLD OUT THERE

lol
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 5:47am | Report
Not even sure why we're acting like banana is a complete moronic player but let's keep that up for discussion's sake
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 11:16am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Not even sure why we're acting like banana is a complete moronic player but let's keep that up for discussion's sake
Yeah about that...

Honestly, I dont mind if Vynnie decides to gank more often. I couldve prevented my deaths by his ganks there and knowing that helps me stay sharp. As long as I do not get perma ganked while I am already in a losing position and that I feel that whatever I'd do would be hopeless, its fine by me. Which he didn't, so yea.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 3:08pm | Report
"There is a fine line between being nice to a lowly silver peasant or using a lowly silver peasant to start a fight between godly diamond patricians."
- Socrates

Also Meiyjhe was eating me anyways. And I don't recall either of us acting like we felt sad because of other players on the field. Even we do have a mind and a mouth of our own, you know. Well at least I know I do. And I may not have the right to speak about this occasion since I wasn't on the receiving end this time but I still feel I have a bigger reason than those discussing it right now.

The sentiment is appreciated but please don't start discussions like this every week. I think it takes the fun out of the inhouses.

I'm instabanning mf next time I'm first pick though ;-(
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 3:17pm | Report
Not to mention how your pathing consistently improved during your Singed game, eventually flinging me twice to oblivion, banans.

I had fun both games, despite losing the first to a bouncing 4-year-old rat :3 Just sad Gamescon prevented further games
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide