Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - September

Creator: LevasK September 5, 2015 7:36am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 6:31am | Report
In this case, I was the ADC who was left without a support, but instead of having to lane 1v2 I ended up being 1v1 against Latest Legend while Tahm Kench joined his team to create a roaming ganksquad, which Luther ( Darius) suffered from the most. Can imagine that's not exactly fun.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 6:31am | Report
In fact I said that whoever gets the first kill snowballs the matchup, guess which jungler got the first kill :^)
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 6:40am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
In fact I said that whoever gets the first kill snowballs the matchup, guess which jungler got the first kill :^)

Karma's a *****?

Basically MOBAFire.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 6:46am | Report
It was all Joxuu's fault because he didn't want to steal the red :^)
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 6:47am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Hardly, she's a pretty strong counter. I got an assist when my jungler ganked, cheesed you when I hit 6 and you were 5 and didn't back off, and then I maybe got another kill at some other point seeing as I was 2/0 and had a big XP lead, but every time after that when I tried to burst or fight you, I'd get stunned and lose 80% of my HP within the stun duration and be forced to use ult to run away and recall. You even killed me once when you dropped a pink so ult'ing wasn't an option for me. It's far from an even lane, or the winner is whoever snowballs. The winner is Irelia, 100%. But after I learnt my lesson and stopped trying to kill you, I still managed to keep outfarming you while roaming and killing your team. In other words, you couldn't handle me. :^)

and iirc, even after Joxuu ganked me really early and forced my flash, I still had more HP than you through winning trades, so I was winning the early 1v1, which made it easier for Karma's gank to kill you.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 7:00am | Report
As for the 4v5, the vote was favorable to continue. I apologize to Luther for *****ing at him for feeling angry with how things worked out (perma 3v1/2 or 4v1/2 toplane), I understand it's really frustrating and that it'd kill your will to play.

Regardless, I think Karma jungle is actually pretty fun because she can mantra W the jungle monsters for the heal, I'm probably gonna play her a few more times (even if Runeglaive isn't really amazing on her apart from the mana regen on monsters)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 7:46am | Report

Hardly, she's a pretty strong counter.

That statement was targetted at the facts that:

1) I'm not an Irelia main
2) I'm not a bruiser player at all
3) My Lulu was banned
4) I'm playing against a Talon main
5) I've never played mid against you before

Not just the 1v1 champion matchup itself.

So no, of course I can't handle you - I could've won as long as you didn't get the first kill and that's what I said from the beginning. It's the same as the time when you played Kata vs my Lulu and got obliterated.

Regardless of all above, I didn't do too poorly aside from the first two deaths and was ahead of you when entering midgame, you just got some good picks off which snowballed you.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 8:39am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

That statement was targetted at the facts that:

1) I'm not an Irelia main
2) I'm not a bruiser player at all
3) My Lulu was banned
4) I'm playing against a Talon main
5) I've never played mid against you before

Not just the 1v1 champion matchup itself.

So no, of course I can't handle you - I could've won as long as you didn't get the first kill and that's what I said from the beginning. It's the same as the time when you played Kata vs my Lulu and got obliterated.

Regardless of all above, I didn't do too poorly aside from the first two deaths and was ahead of you when entering midgame, you just got some good picks off which snowballed you.

1. You used to be, I'd assume you still remember how to play her.
2. You used to be.
3. Irrelevant.
5. Irrelevant, I don't have a special playstyle, I just play the lane correctly.

Vynertje wrote:
So no, of course I can't handle you - I could've won as long as you didn't get the first kill and that's what I said from the beginning.

But you weren't handling me before I got the first kill, I already said that. Looking at the replay, when Joxuu ganked me, we were even in minions, but I was full HP with no HP pots used, you were half HP with 2 flask pots used. Then after Joxuu's gank I dropped below your HP and had to use 2 flask pots as well, meaning I had just fallen behind purely because of Joxuu's gank. Then by the time False ganked me, you had once again fallen behind in HP (still more or less even in cs though, you were just 1 behind), and had also used your last flask pot and an HP pot, while I had only used up my last flask pot. Had things kept going without interruption by either jungler, it's clear I would have either killed you or forced you out of lane, depending on how smart you played. So no, you weren't handling me pre-kill, even after Joxuu's gank which provided you with some significant help. False's gank just made me win even harder until you scaled too hard for a Talon to handle.

Vynertje wrote:
It's the same as the time when you played Kata vs my Lulu and got obliterated.

Irrelevant again, and it wasn't the same circumstance either. Bruiser kat is very weak in lane, even when not against a ranged bully like Lulu. I wasn't expecting to win the lane under any circumstance, just hoping to survive and farm enough to outscale.

Vynertje wrote:

No you did play pretty poorly. You started Q which makes no sense, and even when you had all the right spells, you lost every trade against a Talon, one of the weakest level 3-5 melee laners in the game. Your deaths were just the results of your poor play.

And no, you weren't ahead of me when entering midgame. After I killed you at level 6, I was 1/0/1, and that's the last time I was able to do anything in the Talon vs Irelia matchup. I kept out-cs'ing you but I was the next to die when you dropped that pink (admittedly mb, I could have Flashed but dind't expect to die so fast), so then I was 1/1/1 to your 1/1/0, with a CS lead. That's where mid-game started, which is when you were supposed to have a lead. Well you were still behind at that point, and right after reviving I roamed, got a kill, and took 2 towers, while you roamed, got a kill and died. You could always win a 1v1, but you were never ahead or a bigger threat in the game than I was.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 8:43am | Report
peoples be playing diana jungle and not getting sated.

you guys should try that **** out, passive procs way faster

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 8:45am | Report

1. You used to be, I'd assume you still remember how to play her.
2. You used to be.
3. Irrelevant.
5. Irrelevant, I don't have a special playstyle, I just play the lane correctly.

But you weren't handling me before I got the first kill, I already said that. Looking at the replay, when Joxuu ganked me, we were even in minions, but I was full HP with no HP pots used, you were half HP with 2 flask pots used. Then after Joxuu's gank I dropped below your HP and had to use 2 flask pots as well, meaning I had just fallen behind purely because of Joxuu's gank. Then by the time False ganked me, you had once again fallen behind in HP (still more or less even in cs though, you were just 1 behind), and had also used your last flask pot and an HP pot, while I had only used up my last flask pot. Had things kept going without interruption by either jungler, it's clear I would have either killed you or forced you out of lane, depending on how smart you played. So no, you weren't handling me pre-kill, even after Joxuu's gank which provided you with some significant help. False's gank just made me win even harder until you scaled too hard for a Talon to handle.

Irrelevant again, and it wasn't the same circumstance either. Bruiser kat is very weak in lane, even when not against a ranged bully like Lulu. I wasn't expecting to win the lane under any circumstance, just hoping to survive and farm enough to outscale.

No you did play pretty poorly. You started Q which makes no sense, and even when you had all the right spells, you lost every trade against a Talon, one of the weakest level 3-5 melee laners in the game. Your deaths were just the results of your poor play.

And no, you weren't ahead of me when entering midgame. After I killed you at level 6, I was 1/0/1, and that's the last time I was able to do anything in the Talon vs Irelia matchup. I kept out-cs'ing you but I was the next to die when you dropped that pink (admittedly mb, I could have Flashed but dind't expect to die so fast), so then I was 1/1/1 to your 1/1/0, with a CS lead. That's where mid-game started, which is when you were supposed to have a lead. Well you were still behind at that point, and right after reviving I roamed, got a kill, and took 2 towers, while you roamed, got a kill and died. You could always win a 1v1, but you were never ahead or a bigger threat in the game than I was.
Hey, don't talk to the true Master of MOBAFire like that >:I
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide