Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - September

Creator: LevasK September 5, 2015 7:36am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 8:48am | Report
peoples be playing diana jungle and not getting sated.

you guys should try that **** out, passive procs way faster

I know but I find it uninteresting to be honest. Not the easiest to sate and her mana costs are high enough that if I don't succeed ganking and want to resume jungling I'll run oom in no time. I also prefer 1000x to kill targets in one rotation than giving them the time to blow summoners or get CC'd and miss the mark. Also, runeglaive gives her A LOT more power as soon as it's finished

DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 5:43am | Report
doesnt matter what jungle item u got when u invade enemy blue without the possibility of ur laners arriving before enemy laners and die 1v3 :^)
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 6:42am | Report
So true, should've guessed LevasK would ward it/around it just because he knows my playstyle.

Speaking of playstyle and consistency, I think it's the first time a player picks the same champ most of his games in a series of inhouse games and loses all of them :^)
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 9:07am | Report
yes I was obviously doing bad in all of them too unlike the rest of the team which honestly isn't a big surprise cuz I had players like you :^)
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 9:29am | Report
"My teams suck" is so BBG of you, yet I'm inclined to think the team isn't the issue when you lost 7 of the 8 games you played :)

You could argue I only won 4 out of 10 games, but the score gets better if I take out the 5 games with you on the same team as me. Then, I actually get 3 victories out of 5 games.

I guess when we're together I'm just intoxicated by your team spirit, it shows in the random jabs you decide to take at me in this thread without any provocation while you constantly - in and out of inhouses - deflect any responsibility you might have over a game's development towards your team mates.

But hey, at least you went from "stop being ****" to "aw I'm so unlucky", although you accept no blame in either of them.

(smal edit) I'm going to end this little petty argument with this post, feel free to be as nasty as you can afterwards, hopefully you'll get it all out and stop being immature during our games.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 10:02am | Report
Unfortunate that I lost more games than I won even though I put my tryhard pants on and played my main champions. I guess the enemy team was just better this time or I just got outplayed. I had fun so I guess I'm a winner anyways.

I shall try again next week.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 11:38am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
"My teams suck" is so BBG of you, yet I'm inclined to think the team isn't the issue when you lost 7 of the 8 games you played :)

You could argue I only won 4 out of 10 games, but the score gets better if I take out the 5 games with you on the same team as me. Then, I actually get 3 victories out of 5 games.

I guess when we're together I'm just intoxicated by your team spirit, it shows in the random jabs you decide to take at me in this thread without any provocation while you constantly - in and out of inhouses - deflect any responsibility you might have over a game's development towards your team mates.

But hey, at least you went from "stop being ****" to "aw I'm so unlucky", although you accept no blame in either of them.

(smal edit) I'm going to end this little petty argument with this post, feel free to be as nasty as you can afterwards, hopefully you'll get it all out and stop being immature during our games.

alright this got me curious so I went and looked thru all of the 8 games, 7 of which I've lost.
exhibit 1:

talon was not banned against a Master player who does nothing but play 2 champions be it competitive games or not and by a force of miracle I lost the lane while being plat 2 myself. The only solo kill I would've gotten (due to favourable matchup) was taken for no reason but that's irrelevant as every other lane lost one way or another. Idk I guess I was supposed to solo kill this ****ty master elo player with thousands of games on his champion to my maybe 30 and a couple of hundred mid lane games.

exhibit 2:

I actually did well first half of this game, although that is probably due to Lulu being a broken solo laner more than my own skill. I don't know how other lanes lost nor am I going to trash them here but seeing as how Ekko was ganking mid every time his ult was off CD I've no idea how there was no room for you to make a play on one of the side lanes to keep them from falling apart while almost all of enemy jungle pressure was focused on mid lane. Idk should've dragged all 5 of the enemy team mid maybe that would prevent you from dying :). Anyway once laning phase was over only one of the teams was actually sticking together and guess what, it wasn't ours, leading to us dying all over the map and whatever huge lead I had over my lane opponent fading.

exhibit 3:

god bless u finally managed to carry my sandbag of an *** that never pulls its weight :)

exhibit 4:

yeah I stayed sort of even with vyn's lulu but the global pressure from barrier kicked in as well as whatever you and the jinx were taking (must have been some heavy **** though) and we got **** on by their team comp.

exhibit 5:

pretty much same as the first one honestly lol

exhibit 6:

I had a lot of ****ups this game but I was faced with a dilemma of having to build a **** ton of armour to be able to tank 2 of enemy team's fed as **** AD threats and since their only ap threat somehow(...) got fed. We lost because we didn't play to our strenghts which obviously with 2 assassins were picks instead of straight up 5v5 fights.

exhibit 7:

Don't really remember much of this game. Was my first time playing this matchup but I thought I did well early but probably did not build properly against someone who had a lot of MR which led to me losing trades and dying. At least we did a good job of playing a half an hour lane waiting for Vayne to scale up before even attempting to group and do something

exhibit 8:

iirc bot got **** on early (no surprise there honestly it's common knowledge even among neanderthals of bronze 5 that vayne ***** on sivir) so we tried to make a play top by diving which led to 2/3 of us dying. Game snowballed from there and was over pretty quickly but we were stalling for time for no reason because all it did was improve enemy team's KDA but oh well.

I honestly lol'd at the "random jabs you decide to take at me in this thread without any provocation" when you were the one who started that **** a thread or two ago for NO reason. Don't act like a noble princess, honestly all it does is make you look like a complete and utter ******.

I don't disagree with you about me being toxic, would be stupid if I did, but I'm still open to (constructive) criticism and take it just fine, however the only rare provider of it for me is Wayne, the rest prefer to just stick to the classic "ur ****" which I really can't blame them for cuz I was the one who started it in the first place.

You're probably going to just tell me that all I do is blame my team but that's my perspective on the 7 games that I lost out of the recent 8.

(smal edit) I never said "unlucky" after someone on my team died or something with the implication that I'm the unlucky one. If anything it was to try tell the one who died that **** happens so they wouldn't instantly be disappointed and discouraged to continue playing (which honestly isn't an uncommon occurencein inhouses) but at least you found another reason to throw a meaningless jab at me without any provocation so I guess it's served its purpose :)
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 11:43am | Report
On a side note people are playing the in house games without trying to improve, frustrating when no one reacts and then just trades 0-3 instead of 2-0.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 12:20pm | Report
Calling people out and competing who is better player in inhouses is not the meaning of inhouses my friends.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 1:22pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Calling people out and competing who is better player in inhouses is not the meaning of inhouses my friends.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide