Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - September

Creator: LevasK September 5, 2015 7:36am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 1:24pm | Report
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 1:33pm | Report
Nice one, Legend.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 1:38pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Calling people out and competing who is better player in inhouses is not the meaning of inhouses my friends.

but thats literally all i do in inhouses..
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 1:40pm | Report
i wish NA had inhouses. this sounds fun

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 1:41pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

but thats literally all i do in inhouses..

Yeah same wtf, except mainly just the latter.
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 4:39pm | Report
No one even laughs anymore in inhouses *******. Have some joy sunnybois. Jesus.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2015 11:28pm | Report
only inhouses I enjoy are usually with pengu on my team.
like 30%-40% of you guys don't talk on ts anyway so that already makes it kinda boring imo.
(which is obviously ****ing sad since most of the non-talking guys have been participating for quite some time)

About the "inhouses are there for improvement" I don't think they have been for quite a long time - they've mainly be a "let's pull our pants down and compare our ****size" kind of gathering.

other than that, like I already stated last inhouse I think it's pretty darn ******ed that vapora even picks talon in inhouses, unless some1 wants him to so he can go up against it.

yeye tell me how he's banned 99% of the time while he is in 2 out of the 6 games vapora was in in Fox screenshots. Apparently he's only open when pengu bans cuz he doesn't give a **** but I just don't get why Vapora would even pick him to **** on mobafirekids imo.

pce.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2015 2:03am | Report
No one even laughs anymore in inhouses *******. Have some joy sunnybois. Jesus.

Liar, we always spend 40-70% of our games laughing or doing random stuff like attributing Pokemanz to mobafire members.

As for inhouses, I actually do play them for fun. Lately I've only been picking Diana once a day (regardless of her being banned or not), I only hardly ever pick Swain and most of the time I'm using champs I'm familiar with without playing them that much, or I'm trying out stuff I haven't tried for a while/ever (karma jungle).

My only arguments in inhouses happen because people become disheartened so fast and it annoys me to no end. When my lane goes bad I don't just cross my arms and go "it's over man", I do believe in fighting until the end. Sometimes, I have a team mate who agrees and the surrender doesn't end the game, which more often than not usually makes it even worst, with the mates who were in a "I give up" mood basically not giving any ***** because "they're not having fun" (which makes it look like "having fun" equals "wrecking the **** out of the enemy team"). Heck, even our 4v4 where I was Malzahar, my team tried to surrender quite a bit, and yet we still managed to win the thing.

The brief "discussion" with Fox a bit back wasn't ever about ****size, it's about me getting tired of his constant, unrelenting accusations that I'm **** when he has the empathy of a rock and is more focused on shooting his own team mates down them trying to get the team back up. He literally spends more energy telling you you're making a bad call or you're **** then warning you "don't do x because of x" or "let's do x". Even the one time he tried to say "go mid or they're gonna take second mid tower" he just made sure it was a sarcastic remark that I blatantly ignored because I have less and less patience for this kind of stuff coming from him in particular.

But, like I said, I do have fun. I like most of our inhouse players. I might come up as salty or cross when x situations happen (which sometimes may be natural to get bothered with, as I hear from other people's reactions to similar events), but I'm sill gonna try my revert it and win. I mean, if I thought it was a waste of time or if I wanted my e-***** to look bigger I'd just refuse the invitation and play soloQ instead, since I do have a job and I barely have the time to play league anymore. Instead, I accept it and try to fill the missing slots with people I know (more or less :^) )

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2015 3:42am | Report
koksei wrote:
About the "inhouses are there for improvement" I don't think they have been for quite a long time - they've mainly be a "let's pull our pants down and compare our ****size" kind of gathering.

other than that, like I already stated last inhouse I think it's pretty darn ******ed that vapora even picks talon in inhouses, unless some1 wants him to so he can go up against it.

yeye tell me how he's banned 99% of the time while he is in 2 out of the 6 games vapora was in in Fox screenshots. Apparently he's only open when pengu bans cuz he doesn't give a **** but I just don't get why Vapora would even pick him to **** on mobafirekids imo.

pce.

I don't usually want to play Talon, and I didn't always pick him every time he was open. A while ago when I was making my way to high diamond on my smurf, I went through a phase of enjoying Talon so much that even while spamming him in ranked, I also wanted to play him all the time in normals and inhouses. That's when the Talon permaban started, and since then he's only been open once or twice a month, if that. The first time I picked Talon in those screenshots was because I was happy to have him open and I felt like playing him. The second time, I noticed he was open and I had to go mid, but I decided I'd rather play Graves mid than play Talon a second time. Then Luther picked Graves so I got left with Talon.

I don't pick Talon to **** on everyone, I pick Talon because he's my all-time favourite champion and it's rare for me to get to play him in inhouses anymore, something I used to be able to do all the time before I got too good for people's liking. Like Graves has been my 2nd favourite champion for months now (most played by far as I only play Talon in ranked once every 10 days and inhouses when he's open) and recently I've been playing really well with him in inhouses so I've been drawing a lot of Graves bans or had him picked away from me. Am I meant to stop playing my 2nd favourite champion too now that I've become really good at him?

I play inhouses for fun just like anyone else. When I'm bored of Talon, I don't pick him. But it's hard to get bored of him right now when he's only open once a month. When I get bored of Graves, which has happened before, I'll stop picking him again too. But I'm not gonna stop playing anything just because I'm really good at it. That's what balancing is for.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2015 4:11am | Report
Looks like you guys need a little bee love. Too bad that my inet is too unstable to enjoy a game of league atm.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide