Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Premades

Creator: Xaioli December 26, 2010 11:24pm
1204 posts - page 91 of 121
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:04am | Report
why are you even posting

comparing ashe to gangplank is like apples and a monster truck. no correlation at all

masteries are a ****ing preference, you're so bad you obviously don't realise this

good hands vs perseverance is a **** argument

death timers have changed dramatically, regen has increased at base values, perserverance is a lot stronger early and mid game than good hands is. there is no "lol this is better than that" because it's all about how you play. i take regen over good hands because, when i play a carry, i want every point of sustainability i can. you want death timers because you die so many times, or that your games last over 45 mins where death timers are huge

news flash: most mid-high elo games don't drag on after 30 minutes, if you die at that point in the game, chances are the game will end with a game breaking push, or make it extremely difficult to recover from.

so while you get on my nuts about me listing my preferences to you (lol 1 point in extended mind was dumb though) learn that masteries isn't the main part of the champion. builds are

and holy **** your build

starks, boots of swiftness, youmous, philo stone, **** what other items you constantly changed

but hey, what do i know, you've edited your guide so much every old comment contradicts everything you say ashe is now (remember when you said ashe was a backdoor champion? remember when you said flash was ****? remember when you maxed hawkshot before level 13? remember the old old old old builds? lol)

brb paying filipino kid who typed this up for me. 1 penny per 1000 words is ****ing cheap
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:29am | Report
Jet's argument was super effective.

jhoijhoi has fainted.

Anyways... I kinda feel bad for jhoi, he spent so much time on a guide that is pretty much **** :(... Man Mobafire is so ruthless!

Jhoi, keep trying.. I know you want an original guide, but sometimes you just have to stick to the basic core builds, and excel with the guide being informative
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:43am | Report
should say: obviously there are bad masteries, but tier one masteries in defense and utility are completely down to preference. there are obvious choices to make when it comes to other parts of the mastery tree, but those masteries are all about your early game. on a carry, i would take all points of survivability i can get from my masteries. 1hp per 5 can be the difference between living or dying.

rainman raged at a vlad living with 2 HP earlier today.

guess what he ran?

1 gh 3 pers masteries
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:47am | Report
Enough of this flame war. If you want to continue this take it to personal messages.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:49am | Report
backseat moderator to the rescue

if i was australian he wouldnt care what i said

:(
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:51am | Report
No I'm doing my job as a Vet actually.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 3:11am | Report
I'm a female. Also, I was playing a ranked game, which is why I didn't reply. I certainly didn't "faint".

Hmm. All I have to say is that your harassment has gone too far, Jet, and it's become tiring for me to read your blatant ******** and constant bad-mouthing of my guide. In real life, (you know, that time away from the computer screen), your extreme abuse would not be accepted in society and you'd be punished for your misdeeds. Originally I thought you had Aspergers or Autism, a disability that could perhaps excuse you for your anti-social behaviour and lack of manners. But I've come to the conclusion that you're just the regular desk-jockey jerk who makes himself feel good by making others feel bad. It is terrible to think that some people receive such an emotional high by belittling others in an environment that hides the perpetrator.

In my time with MobaFire, you've succeeded in:

1) Making bad suggestions about my guide (amongst some good ones, like "Damage > Support > Tank")
2) Belittling myself and my guide, AND the other members of this community who has helped me improve it, including Adonikam and Jebus McAzn
3) Insulted my ethnic background by claiming all Filipino children work in sweat shops
4) Wasted my time in astronomical amounts

I can waste my time arguing with you, or I can go do useful things like preparing my year 8 science class about the energy transfer through food webs.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 3:14am | Report
Sorry, didn't see Adonikam's message.

Will take this to private messages if Jet wishes to continue this riveting conversation.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 3:21am | Report
last thing, just to clear things out.. I made a Pokemon reference.. you know the gameboy color game that I wasted my childhood on (not to mention all the other versions that I wasted time on :D)

so yeah argument aside

SS of me playing rageblade tyrndamere (gotta love the enemy tyrndamere stacking PDs LAWL)

EDIT: oh yeah I got a quadra kill in that game :D
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 3:29am | Report
Guinsous? I am disapoint.

EDIT: What's with EU's obsession with Phantom Dancers??
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide