Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Premades

Creator: Xaioli December 26, 2010 11:24pm
1204 posts - page 90 of 121
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 7:02am | Report
Wow replaced me again Jhoi =(

Just ignore Jet and Boosh I rec'd your guide because it's the most comprehensive one on the site and you made good changes =)

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 7:05am | Report
its rude to give my opinion on your guide being awful, and its not even your guide! it went from awful build split pushing ashe (not team fight ashe, just pushing cause thats what you do apprently) to jet making it very very slightly better. but every ashe guide is bad so far, i recommend people use PFP's ashe guide for the closest idea of how to play ashe.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 12:46pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

Little bit of pre-game fun

Xai is TF? Xai is TF? XAI WAS FREAKIN TF? Why did you photoshop it bro?
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:22pm | Report
@Booshido: When did my guide ever recommend Ashe as a pusher? o.O My guide has always said to last hit only. I even say not to use Volley on creeps. The only thing I can think of is how I have Teleport as one of my recommended Summoner Spells to Teleport to a creep wave destroying a tower to finish it off, then run away.

I understand how that can be seen as split pushing, but it's really not what I meant. I didn't say, "When your team is in a fight at middle tower, 4v5, Teleport to a creep wave and take down a tower while your mid tower is destroyed and you lose 3 people."

I PM'd you a while ago to tell me what you thought about my guide was bad, and you must have been busy, so at least I can thank you now for telling me what you thought was bad.

It wasn't only Jet's suggestions that have changed my guide - the only things I changed based upon his suggestions (some of which were very wrong, like getting Perseverance on Ashe o.O) was Flash, Zeke's Harbinger and the whole issue of philosopher's stone. I've had extensive conversations with plenty of people and they are all quoted throughout my guide.

Last thing, what did you mean "it's not even your guide"?

@Adonikam: lol, as you can see that was my third premade 5 ranked game. I think we were still playing normals together at that time. You missed some games last night. Last pick on the enemy team was Moredekaiser, and we were like, "lulwut." Then he proceeded to rape with our Jarvan ghost. You know how you're not meant to focus the tank? The enemy team would entirely use all their CC and Summoner's on Jarvan just to get his ghost and rape us with it. =.=

And they had Eve who could easily 1v1 our Jax (don't ask my why we had a Jax o.O).
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:54pm | Report
58 cs with nasus. This hurts my eyes god dammit!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 3:19pm | Report

58 cs with nasus. This hurts my eyes god dammit!

I was solo top against Urgot and Rammus. They would stand between me and my own creeps. I couldn't risk going past them to the creeps to level up Siphoning Strike. Not to mention Urgot was just trying to kill me all the time during laning, so much so that I'd have to pop my ult to survive.

It was only until the team battles, when Urgot and Malphite left the top lane - that's when I started to farm. I had 58 CS, but I also had 6 towers/inhibs, 3 kills and 23 assists.

I wasn't an idiot - I didn't die to Rammus and Urgot top to get creep kills. My three deaths were from teamfights.

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 3:36pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

All I have to say is: Your Gangplank guide.

He's DPS. Crit DPS. And you built him with Shurelya's Reverie. And why did you do that? To support your team.

What item do I have in my Ashe build that supports my team?

Stark's.

I have no idea why you were so bitter with your review of my guide, when you made a guide for Gangplank, who is very typically DPS/Crit and people get criticised for not building DPS/Crit.

I just don't understand you at all.

Also. Two Philosopher's Stones. "Why would you get PS when it'd delay your Infinity Edge?" Sound familiar? That's because that's what you said to me.

I really. Really. REALLY don't understand you.

At all.

Just wow.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 3:42pm | Report
lolololol.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 3:44pm | Report
That was a cool game, was mid with Master Yi against Vlad. First Blood and three consecutive kils later I was lvl 7 when he was lvl 3 . Since then it was just gg. Master Yi is just OP mid.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 1:21am | Report
Jet wrote:

you're really dumb

gangplank requires regen so he can spam his deny and parrrley because parrrley gives him extra gold and denying is all he is good for early on

starks is ****, shurelya's is not

gangplank is not ashe, gangplank is the fastest gold farmer in the game, you need the regen so you can get that gold

ashe doesn't need regen to last hit, she has a built in gold enhancer and auto attacks for last hits

i was right when i said you were ******ed: this message makes you seem like a 100 elo player

btw: your new ashe build is even ****tier than the old one

and the old one was ****

cya

Considering I wrote that comment when Gangplank was still DenyPlank? And I was trying to make the point that champions who spam moves as carries can make use of Philosopher's Stones? Because Gangplank is a crit-based hero and so is Ashe, and yet you recommended Philo Stones? That your guide recommended a support item, and mine did as well, and yet Ashe isn't allowed to buy support items for the team?

I was drawing parallels between our two guides?

I guess the sarcasm fell through your logic gates.

Maybe I should have said it like this to avoid any possible confusion:

1) You made a Gangplank guide with Philosopher's Stone. I made an Ashe guide with Philosopher's Stone.
2) Ashe and Gangplank both are commonly built to utilise their Critical Strike chances as their main damage sources (Ashe's auto attacks, Gangplank's Parrley).
3) You suggested a support item for Gangplank. I suggested a support item for Ashe. Both champions are considered carries, not support.
4) Your guide suggests buying Infinity Edge. My guide suggests buying Infinity Edge. Both guides suggest Philosopher's Stone, ie possibly delaying that Infinity Edge.

Jet wrote:
your 9 utility is weak, get regeneration, ghost, exp and greed for extra gold and stronger solo laning. the fact you say greed is useless but 1 extra point of mana is better, makes me feel like you don't know how to build masteries.

Perseverance increases your health and mana regeneration by 4% by it's final level. All champions have a natural health and mana regeneration rate. Ashe has 14.4 health regen per 5, an 13.5 mana regen per 5 AT LEVEL 18.

At the beginning of the game, she has 5 health per 5, and 6.7 mana per 5. Now. What's 4% of 5? 0.2. 0.2 extra mana per 5 seconds. After 25 seconds, I have ONE extra mana point to use.

What's 4% of 6.7? 0.268. Ashe now actually gets 7 health regeneration per 5 seconds. That's the reason why Perseverance on Ashe is not great, and a waste of Mastery Points.

One point in Mediation at first level actually increases Ashe's mana regeneration per 5 seconds by 1? Instead of wasting 3 Mastery Points in Mana/Health regeneration (Perseverance), I could get one point in Mediation and get the same effect.

Jet, your comment about Perseverance on Ashe is the whole reason why I responded unfavourably towards you, and it made me believe YOU were 100 Elo player. Honestly, getting Perseverance on Ashe?

Jet made an error on the Perseverance vs Good Hands mastery, I feel - yes, continue to run Good Hands. He's a troll on the forums at times, and he's harsh and blunt and quite often crass, but he's also honest

The only reason why I even listened to you was because of Jebus, so I guess you have him to thank.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide