Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA -- SR -- 7/28/2012 -- 500 wins and below ONLY

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK July 24, 2012 2:37am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 8:48pm | Report

I should've said something earlier than haha. I was hoping you would spam your grab so we could single them out in time to get a kill. Miscommunication on my part =P

Yeah I could have opened my mouth also, I think we were too careful and Corky screwed us up by farming like a friggin' god.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 9:11pm | Report
Hope the commentaries (when theyre up) are useful....i also hope you guys dont think i was overly critical or anything, it was my first time doing it but i tried to be as direct and helpful as possible.
Aharan
<Video Contributor>
Aharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 9:12pm | Report

Hope the commentaries (when theyre up) are useful....i also hope you guys dont think i was overly critical or anything, it was my first time doing it but i tried to be as direct and helpful as possible.

Oh, you should do fine.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 9:49pm | Report
I forgot to screen game 1, so I got a screenshot from my video upload of the end, haha, it should suffice:

Blue Team Victory, clearly

Game 2:

Blue Team Victory

Game 3:

Blue Team Victory.

Blue OP!

The first 2 uploads and beginning of 3rd have game volume pretty high, forgot to turn it down as I have been doing >_> (ty Cyclopes for reminding me lmao) so some of what I say may be a little hard to hear :/ just might have to turn it up a bit to hear my criticism; also Jeff was breaking up a little for me in skype so hopefully that won't be too much of an issue....

but if you want some criticism that myself or Jeff may have said but it was inaudible, or we didn't say, feel free to msg me or him :o

They will take a few hours to get to full quality since they have to process, so it may be a bit choppy and slow to load, butttt, without further ado:

Game 1:

(unknown embed type)

Game 2:

(unknown embed type)

Game 3:

(unknown embed type)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Valkenhyn
<Member>
Valkenhyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 11:28pm | Report
thanks for the input Wrath
DuskToGlory
<Member>
DuskToGlory's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 12:13am | Report
Can't believe I missed that Kayle opportunity. I was unsure of how to deal with Cassiopeia so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any cs and hold her off, and the missed gank opportunity by shifty was kind of my call.I guess I'm still used to not needing blue as Katarina hahaha. I haven't watched the second game replay yet, should of gone with Miss Fortune as I've been doing really well with her recently.

Thanks for the advice guys, the whole "accidentally leaving spectate" problem was funny to listen too as well.

Thanks to DuskToGlory for the sigs. LOL :)

Working on a Pantheon guide, will finish when I get around to it, could be never.
+Rep? I help you? you help me, no?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 12:50am | Report
haha, if you ever want help with viktor or any ap, let me know, I play viktor a good amount. Against Cassi, blue will really help, and just spam your E on her, chunk her down, when she goes in to ulti, W her and ult her, when she goes close to burst you with poison and twin fang, use your shield.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Doomedhalo2
<Member>
Doomedhalo2's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 5:55am | Report
Regarding your Freezing situation... That happened to me too a few days ago out of the blue. It
s most likely a connection issue prob. due to the T-storms last night
Check out my guide on Ezreal!
Ad Ez: Winning your bot lane

Don't forget to upvote(+1)!
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 7:52am | Report
I love the commentary, it does help a lot. Game 1, I picked clarity with Blitz because I knew I would run out of mana real quick if I had to spam my abilities, but yeah, I need a better run page and early build since my items provide me with a large enough pool for the rest of the game. I'm still new with Blitz, he is a lot of fun but I should have been a lot more aggressive, so that was my fault bottom lane.

Game 2. I play Nasus a lot, and when I top, I farm. I should have told Mundo not to gank early because I really don't need it (I was too focused on Fiora, I didn't see him going up), I'd rather build early for late game because Nasus can snowball into a beast if he farms properly. And yeah, I play Fiora too and I knew he was gonna pull his ulti under the turret so I didnt waste my time, my main concern is my Q until we get into teamfight. The other thing, I seemed passive on top, I just didn't waste mana on Fiora because I knew he was gonna harrass me out of farming my Q, so I pretty much let him do his thing and chase me around. I was told he can be a nasty Fiora player so I was just being careful. I do need to ward more, I think this is the main thing I learned through all 3 games.
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 7:58am | Report
And I hate picking champs lol. Game 2, someone said Nautilus so I kept looking for him and of course, he wasnt on the list so they said Dr Mundo but by the time I clicked him, it was too late (Which worked out because we did end up with Mundo in the team). And game 3, we had a miscommunication. Someone said Zyra, but it sounded to me like Xerath. I assumed they knew one of the guy in the other team is an exceptionnal Xerath player so I didn't question it...No, it was Zyra, which I pronounce Z"i"ra. That was unfortunate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide