Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA -- SR -- 7/28/2012 -- 500 wins and below ONLY

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK July 24, 2012 2:37am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2012 1:41pm | Report
ShoreXShot wrote:

This of course is due to the current meta but as things are, I am seeing a trend more in the direction of tanky CC jungles.

Shyvanna and Mundo have relatively no CC and are fairly weak gankers. I think the trend more recently has been clear speed and tankiness for a number of reasons.
1. clear speed counters counter jungling from champions like nunu, shyvanna, and udyr
2. there isn't alot of gold in the jungle so hypercarries like tryndamere, fiora, etc aren't going to be able to get the necessary gold the reach that status
3. if they fail a gank they can get back into their jungle and farm relatively quickly
4. if they get caught in an enemy jungle they can get out fairly safely.

I think its more of a safety pick than anything
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2012 2:02pm | Report
I think your description of those being "safe picks" and your points are a good analysis. Also I feel like their great early game damage makes their early game ganks (lvl 2/3 with red) awesome, but due to their lack of CC their later ganks do tend to fall off. Also like you said because of their early game damage + clear speed their very hard to counter jungle.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Aharan
<Video Contributor>
Aharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2012 2:04pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

Overall I had a lot of fun, first game I didn't help much because for playing with darahas I know he has a lot of experience in the game even tough he doesn't have a lot of game. Tho 2nd game I tried to give few inputs for the team, especially shore who was bottom lane with me. (I hope I helped you with that bro)

I wouldn't come to me for help or anything like that, hehe.

Oh, and wRAth, ******* IT. STOP BLOCKING THE BANS AND PICKS WITH MOBA CHAT. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Oh, and Jeffy, I got confused on the third game. I think you mixed up Ashe and myself, since I (Caitlyn) had a bloodthrister, not the Ashe, and we both had dagger/brawler's glove.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2012 3:54pm | Report
Wat.

As to the jungler discussion, I think everything has basically been covered...keep in mind, champs like Noc and Mundo were never bad, people just didn't play them much, and then when the pros do everyone follows.
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 5:32am | Report

I literally told my team that I was expecting you to rape my *** top lane. You had an awesome game though.

I zoned you out so hard it wasn't even funny. You were about two whole levels behind me and had barely any cs. Still, that last fight.... :(
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 7:16am | Report
Haha, yeah, I couldn't last hit without having to get close and between your burst and passive, I figured I just had to be patient and wait til my abilities allowed me to clean multiple creeps at a time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide