Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA -- SR -- 7/28/2012 -- 500 wins and below ONLY

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK July 24, 2012 2:37am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 10:05am | Report
Btw Psychofrench, if that happens to me at champ select I use the search bar and quickly type in the first 3 letters of the name like "Nau" for nautilus. Makes things much easier to find. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 10:24am | Report
Overall I had a lot of fun, first game I didn't help much because for playing with darahas I know he has a lot of experience in the game even tough he doesn't have a lot of game. Tho 2nd game I tried to give few inputs for the team, especially shore who was bottom lane with me. (I hope I helped you with that bro)

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 12:37pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Btw Psychofrench, if that happens to me at champ select I use the search bar and quickly type in the first 3 letters of the name like "Nau" for nautilus. Makes things much easier to find. :P

That's good to know, thanks :P
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 2:27pm | Report
Psycho,

As regards to you playing passively with Nasus, you still have to keep in mind that you can make plays off of ganks, I think, besides warding, you should definitely be a bit more aware of your surroundings (ie ganks, etc.). Usually looking at the mini map a bit more often and focusing a little less on your farming will help with that.
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 3:33pm | Report

Psycho,

As regards to you playing passively with Nasus, you still have to keep in mind that you can make plays off of ganks, I think, besides warding, you should definitely be a bit more aware of your surroundings (ie ganks, etc.). Usually looking at the mini map a bit more often and focusing a little less on your farming will help with that.

It's probably because the people I play with never gank for me unless I ask for it. I never got that much attention from my jungler before :P I will be working on my warding a lot thought, this is so useful, and communicate more with my jungler. I'll try to do another one of those inhouse and see if I can do much better. I wish game 3 was up thought, I wanted to watch my Galio game.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 4:36pm | Report
wow is it really ****ing glitched...wtf

EDIT: says it's still processing...if it isn't done in a few hours I'll retry it. weird...

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 6:45pm | Report
k I reuploaded and it processed like instantly, the other one was glitched >_> updated the post haha.

thanks for the heads up!

ShoreXShot
<Member>
ShoreXShot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 8:31pm | Report
Thanks mashed you where a lot of help... I have played ad carry about 30 times so it is my worst area(I main top and jungle where I build bruiser/tank) so it was nice to have some help(kinda the reason I went with bot was b/c you were giving out advice).

Wrath the reason I ult'ed as olaf when I was chasing vlad was b/c of vlad's pool slow was making me lose distance... plus I was planning on diving if necessary where the armor/mr boost would have been needed.

I am beginning to think that taking a different jungle to in-houses might be needed. I normally have a bit better chemistry with the people I play with which allows me to take damage dealing bruiser junglers(olaf,nocturne)... A cc tank might be better for in-houses where I don't have alot of exp with the whole team(and maybe in solo-que for that matter). Who would you guys recommend for this role? Mundo,Malphite,Amumu... I have most junglers but in solo-que I try to take a champ that can carry decently(hence olaf and noct being my mains).
As a CC tank you have to rely on your team following up and that can be hard with the often heavy lack in communication.

O yeh +rep for the help bot Mashed.
If you felt I contributed or am just cool, drop me some rep +1 rep?
This and anything I say are my opinions (in no way facts), that are continually evolving as time goes on,
as I am far from an expert and always striving to learn more.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 8:42pm | Report
Junglers like Olaf are fine too, Noc is a bit stronger since more CC and potent ganks with ulti; the best utility junglers are Nautilus, Alistar, and Malphite, Amumu is good too, Mundo is tankier but not much utility, just a big beefy tank.

Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2012 8:42pm | Report
The 3rd video was interesting. Its awesome to be able to get back and see what I did and how. Ill definitively think about it next time I play. And I enjoyed my last Galio ultimate, it might have looked like a miss but I saw Pantheon initiating and when his team didn't follow I pretty much popped it in between to keep them from jumping in. I'm really hoping to participate again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide