Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 World Championship discussion thread

Creator: Vynertje September 5, 2015 6:13am
Who are the favourites to win? (only included 'serious' possibilities)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2015 7:49am | Report
Both KT and Koo show big weaknesses this games. I don't think either one can beat Fnatic.

And how strong is SKT? Still nobody knows that, Group C was no test, AHQ who tilted hard was no test as well, but SKT still showed some weaknesses and mistakes. Faker has by now the worst stats for midlaners in worlds. Is SKT really that good?
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2015 9:39am | Report
Why are people still chanting "TSM". They should be chanting "FreeSM" if anything.
QQ Kylo Ren is kind of a ***** :[
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2015 10:41am | Report
they're being le epic memers xD
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2015 11:21am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Both KT and Koo show big weaknesses this games. I don't think either one can beat Fnatic.

And how strong is SKT? Still nobody knows that, Group C was no test, AHQ who tilted hard was no test as well, but SKT still showed some weaknesses and mistakes. Faker has by now the worst stats for midlaners in worlds. Is SKT really that good?

Did SKT ever flex their muscles during the summer? KT challenged them once and CJ beat them in a very close series. They haven't even showed anything really. The game against AHQ wasn't flawless, though they did pick a comp that was all about kills really in order to get Tris close to a tower.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2015 8:23am | Report
Kuro says SKT and Fnatic are on the same level, ok. Bye Koo Tigers, thanks for admitting your defeat.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2015 1:28pm | Report

Did SKT ever flex their muscles during the summer? KT challenged them once and CJ beat them in a very close series. They haven't even showed anything really. The game against AHQ wasn't flawless, though they did pick a comp that was all about kills really in order to get Tris close to a tower.

It's interesting. While CJ gave SKT a run for their money, it seems that from the games i've watched, SKT just manages to dismantle and pick apart KOO's team time and time again.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2015 7:45pm | Report
"only included serious possibilities" meanwhile OG in semis...
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2015 10:30pm | Report
So I'm a bit behind on all the Worlds news, is America still in it?
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2015 10:32pm | Report
utopus wrote:

It's interesting. While CJ gave SKT a run for their money, it seems that from the games i've watched, SKT just manages to dismantle and pick apart KOO's team time and time again.

KOO is in my opinion one of the weaker Korean teams. Jin Air and CJ are both stronger when they play at their best, though KOO did manage to dismantle CJ in their last match. Not even gonna mention Najin, seeing how they're a top 3 team when playing at their best. KOO is good though at preparing and coming up with different strategies, but SKT is (I think) 9:0 against them since the 2nd half of spring.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2015 10:59pm | Report
So I'm a bit behind on all the Worlds news, is America still in it?

no

KOO is in my opinion one of the weaker Korean teams. Jin Air and CJ are both stronger when they play at their best, though KOO did manage to dismantle CJ in their last match. Not even gonna mention Najin, seeing how they're a top 3 team when playing at their best. KOO is good though at preparing and coming up with different strategies, but SKT is (I think) 9:0 against them since the 2nd half of spring.

Koo is a team with a very good and consistent P&B indeed, but I don't think they can beat Fnatic as long as Fnatic manages to draft well themselves as Koo hasn't got the best individual players imo.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide