Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

An Expected Journey: S5 ranked with Nameless

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard January 21, 2015 9:00am
ibrius
<Member>
ibrius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2015 5:09pm | Report
Btw in your games i saw something either if you win or loose you build support
if i can give you an piece of advice if you see that you start loosing and your teammates are bad if its not too late just go full ap if you are for example janna at least you can help in teamfight with high damage and your heal will be craaaazy ^^
in bronze and silver it is better to play support like annie or morgana sona etc... Coz at least if you see your teammates doing **** well just go build midlaner and try to carry by yourself

Look the morgana support build in your last game.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2015 7:59pm | Report
ibrius wrote:
if i can give you an piece of advice if you see that you start loosing and your teammates are bad if its not too late just go full ap if you are for example janna at least you can help in teamfight with high damage and your heal will be craaaazy ^^
in bronze and silver it is better to play support like annie or morgana sona etc... Coz at least if you see your teammates doing **** well just go build midlaner and try to carry by yourself

TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2015 8:23pm | Report
ibrius wrote:

It's not just because you're Diamond... I cringed when I saw the " Janna" part.
Sig made by me!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2015 10:55pm | Report
Yes, a lot of people just don't care whether you are duo queue or not.

When War and I duo, we never say. Less potential for rage.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 5:36am | Report
I don't really say anything either unless someone asks. Though the most common question is "are you a girl?" xD
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 6:00am | Report
ibrius wrote:

I don't necessarily agree with everything that you said, but I do agree that playing more aggressive supports is way easier to carry than playing more passive supports. I personally don't like going full AP, but supports like Annie, Morgana, and Sona are able to deal a good amount of damage while still having the capabilities to make plays. A single Flash + Summon: Tibbers / Soul Shackles / Crescendo could potentially turn the game around. On the other hand, Janna relies quite a bit on her ADC actually being good, because she's mostly there for her insane peel + shields + heals. She won't be very easy to carry with :/
Thanks to R4GE for the sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 6:13am | Report
Well, right now I was just trying out a bunch of things to see how they feel after the changes. I've been mostly playing Morgana and Nami recently (with a couple Lulu and Thresh games) and have had basically no luck actually winning games with Morgana, even though I pretty much always win lane.

Then again, I also get **** like some douchebag deciding to troll a game, die immediately to the Yasuo, and leave for most of it because someone said they were one away from promos. He was clearly watching the game and then came back because the enemy team was nearly losing the 4v5 and intentionally prevented us from winning.
ibrius
<Member>
ibrius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 2:30pm | Report
http://420.moe/
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 5:18pm | Report
ibrius wrote:

I don't think he's all too wrong, building damage and trying to carry is a good idea in low ranks. Full AP Janna just isn't very potent and you're better off playing something aggressive that deals a lot of damage even when you're not spending tons of cash on AP items, Annie for example.

Also, personally, I find it a lot easier to win as a support when you're duoing with someone who is mid, and not an ADC. That way, assuming you both win, it'll be much easier to carry since you'll have at least two lanes that have won, or at the very least two lanes that have not died 20 times each.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
ibrius
<Member>
ibrius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2015 3:31am | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnjYgXPpRQ

For janna i don't mean really the damage but more the heal and the shield in going full ap

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide