Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elo Hell

Creator: Vapora Dark May 19, 2013 6:22am
79 posts - page 5 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 10:55am | Report
Vapora, you need to try my new AD Assassin build (adapted from boxbox)

Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Bloodthirster
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Last Whisper
Black Cleaver
Defensive

And since I use it on Lee Sin my defensive item is Ruby Sightstone

Run 10 arpen 10 ad runes.

End game you get about 40 arpen + 40% pen + 25% reduction + 40% cdr, and do about true damage to squishies.

Real stronk.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 11:16am | Report
^The asian I'm using a variation of that build for ages....

Vapora you know that the build Insoy was stolen from the most Popular AD Assassin build in Dominion ever since the 5 Cleaver Era end right...

Also I guess its the 3th Time I'm right about something vrs You :D if you don't remenber the Ghostblade s***s trinity better comments discussion we had a long ago :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 11:45am | Report
Satella wrote:

What if you don't crit with your auto-Q? Is this where Ghostblade comes in?

You only need to crit once on either of your autos for the crit chance to be worth it. And even if you don't crit, Youmuu's has 20 ArPen which is extremely good when combined with Last Whisper + Black Cleaver, and IE still gives 70 AD, which is pretty good too.

I mainly use youmuu's to lane-gank ADC's on bot-lane mid to late-game when they're farming the lane. Pop youmuu's outside of their vision and ult, jump on them and kill them straight away with your burst + as many autos as you can fit in.

Can also be used to DPS whenever you need DPS, i.e. you're dueling someone.

Outside of that, the small crit chance it gives makes IE even more worth it. I wouldn't get IE if I didn't have Youmuu's too.

tehAsian wrote:
Vapora, you need to try my new AD Assassin build (adapted from boxbox)

Ionian Boots of Lucidity
The Bloodthirster
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Last Whisper
The Black Cleaver
Defensive

And since I use it on Lee Sin my defensive item is Ruby Sightstone

Run 10 arpen 10 ad runes.

End game you get about 40 arpen + 40% pen + 25% reduction + 40% cdr, and do about true damage to squishies.

Real stronk.

That's pretty much what I'm already doing. ;P This is what I build:

Boots

Ravenous Hydra

Youmuu's Ghostblade

Last Whisper

Black Cleaver

Infinity Edge

**** defensive items, if you're getting focused you're doing it wrong. :D ( usually. I switch IE for a defensive item if I need one )

SirAeros wrote:
Vapora you know that the build Insoy was stolen from the most Popular AD Assassin build in Dominion ever since the 5 Cleaver Era end right...

Also I guess its the 3th Time I'm right about something vrs You :D if you don't remenber the Ghostblade s***s trinity better comments discussion we had a long ago :P

Youmuu's isn't as good a DPS item as Trinity because the DPS only lasts 6 seconds. :P But I admit I was very wrong about Youmuu's being unviable, and it easily beats Trinity Force in almost every game, in terms of utility, damage, cost efficiency, etc...
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 12:52pm | Report
I'm starting the reconsider your ELO.

Maybe you belong at bronze :trollface:

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 2:52pm | Report

You only need to crit once on either of your autos for the crit chance to be worth it. And even if you don't crit, Youmuu's has 20 ArPen which is extremely good when combined with Last Whisper + Black Cleaver, and IE still gives 70 AD, which is pretty good too.

I mainly use youmuu's to lane-gank ADC's on bot-lane mid to late-game when they're farming the lane. Pop youmuu's outside of their vision and ult, jump on them and kill them straight away with your burst + as many autos as you can fit in.

Can also be used to DPS whenever you need DPS, i.e. you're dueling someone.

Outside of that, the small crit chance it gives makes IE even more worth it. I wouldn't get IE if I didn't have Youmuu's too.

That's pretty much what I'm already doing. ;P This is what I build:

Boots

Ravenous Hydra

Youmuu's Ghostblade

Last Whisper

Black Cleaver

Infinity Edge

**** defensive items, if you're getting focused you're doing it wrong. :D ( usually. I switch IE for a defensive item if I need one )

Youmuu's isn't as good a DPS item as Trinity because the DPS only lasts 6 seconds. :P But I admit I was very wrong about Youmuu's being unviable, and it easily beats Trinity Force in every game, in terms of utility, damage, cost efficiency, etc...

Pff FIXD

Also be even more manly and run Zephy instead of Boots

well the only sad part about this build is the fact that you can't use BT

RIP old Friend we will miss stacking 3-5 of you per game QQ
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 4:25pm | Report
lol i can't believe i've gone from stacking 3 BT's to taking none. And I actually thought before the season 3 changes that I'd still be stacking BT's anyway lol.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 4:41pm | Report
One thing I think is REALLY freaking funny is how people complained about how Youmuu's Ghostblade was a terrible ''trap'', ''dead-end'' item for AD casters (and the biggest reason why they were ''not viable''). Now people get it over Bloodthirster :P. It was always great, AD casters need more than AD, CDR, ARpen. They make stupid use of other stuff like MS, Crits and even AS to a certain point (AS is so ****ing effective when you already have like 300 AD ...)

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 5:05pm | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

One thing I think is REALLY freaking funny is how people complained about how Youmuu's Ghostblade was a terrible ''trap'', ''dead-end'' item for AD casters (and the biggest reason why they were ''not viable''). Now people get it over Bloodthirster :P. It was always great, AD casters need more than AD, CDR, ARpen. They make stupid use of other stuff like MS, Crits and even AS to a certain point (AS is so ****ing effective when you already have like 300 AD ...)

to be fair the Dom community made me pick that item over Bt by the start-mid of Season 2 we bastards are addicted to Yommus
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2013 8:18am | Report
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2013 8:55am | Report
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.