Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hogopogo's pogosticking out of poop land (bronze)

Creator: Hogopogo August 30, 2013 6:52pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 3:48am | Report
You're stomping these games hard Hogo :D At this rate you'll be sitting on the shiny toilets very soon :P
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 3:52am | Report
:/ I hope. Thanks :D
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 1:05pm | Report
Awwww xD. I luv you too Pogo :3.

DarkPercy wrote:

TO THE LAND OF SHINY TOILETS! *CHARGES FORWARD*
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 6:19am | Report
Meh :( Lost my promo.

Didn't screen shot so you can lolking me if you want. First game, zed died over and over to kha and he got so fed later on. Our ashe was horrible -.- I could've done better, wasn't used to laning against aatrox and his passive caught me by suprise a few times.

Second game was a trist game, and I was 3/1 at one point, but our lee sin dced, reconnected, got to lvl 2, then dced again. Our lb was horrible too, died many times to zed. However, Im pretty sure we could've won if lee was there. They later won with just sheer numbers. I was really hoping to get loss prevented this time, but i guess I'll just try tommorow.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 1:15am | Report

Welp. Orianna mid versus a talon. I got first blood off of him at level 2, and then got another 3 kills and was 4/0. Mid game went a little rough, with talon pushing out my lane and acting like a pusher and just downing towers everywhere. Then we were winning for late game. Vayne was pretty fed and I thought that since she and I were fed, late-game would be no problem. But then, vayne got the idea to splitpush bot chasing the riven, while the rest of their team came into our base. This left use without two inhibitors and vayne died in the end anyways. However, we pulled our sh*t together and I started to farm the waves like crazy, and my ults+q+w would do at least 3 quarters of everyone's health. We aced them twice, and we won.

I definitely could've done better during mid game, and either pushed mid tower, or followed Talon to bot/top. Instead, I continued to farm slowly like an idiot. :/
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 6:34am | Report
wait, top Annie?

Sig made by elenah
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 6:40am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

wait, top Annie?

It's Bronze :D
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 6:18am | Report
I hate it when someone picks tf in bronze -.-

pls. The TF never ganked anywhere, and lost lane saying that he didn't get any jungle help. Throughout this game I was lagging A LOT so I definitely could've made a larger impact but I dced like twice. I was trying what Krepo called the legolas build, and it was working. My q's were chunking hard and my ult did 700 damage. Still lost due too a teamfight started when I was on my way. I think I could've done better though. Should've snowballed a bit harder I guess. There goes my promos :(

2/7 with cait now ;_;

BRONZE IV: 68lp
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 6:36am | Report
They simply outdamaged your comp, and bronze players only really know how to push mid and fight in mid.

No one can truly use TF at your level, and pretty sure they can't utilize Cho either. Overall ****ty luck cause it looks like you did pretty damn well considering. Keep on the good play!
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 7:53am | Report
Where did their champions lane?! That's such a weird comp.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide