Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 1:16am | Report
10th RANKED GAME

BANS: Can't remember.

DEFEAT!

Eugh. Just a bad game in general. Corki and I were really owning our lane. But Zyra. My god. Zyra. Waaay OP. Incredibly OP. I would rather ban Zyra than Alistar OP. Banning her from now on, if I get the chance. She just destroyed us. Every single fight.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 2:09am | Report
Ouch ;x

Yea, Zyra is really strong when she positions her attacks correctly, I've seen the damage. It's insane *-*
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 2:11am | Report
Damn.. that Zyra got fed.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 5:15am | Report
11th RANKED GAME

BANS: You know who wasn't banned? Alistar.

DEFEAT!

Guess who wasn't banned? Guess who ****ed **** up? Whoever didn't ban Alistar was a very very very stupid stupid stupid first pick. Instant GG in the loading screen when they had Alistar. Jesus ****ing Christ.

And so now I have less elo than when I started this thread. Great. 7 games played. 3 lost. Less elo than when I started. I am extremely dispirited right now.

♡ sig by arrizen ♡
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Xenotechie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 5:32am | Report
Well, looks like you got countered pretty hard. Alistar set up kills, and Nunu & Willump and Twisted Fate picked them up. A tip if you are dealing with any Ali build with Taric: smartcast your Dazzle while he is doing his W-Q combo. And make sure to get wards. Judging from the stats, however, looks like your lane didn't have too much problems with guy, but rather mid and top.

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 5:49am | Report
You're still higher than me 8D

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 7:11pm | Report
12th RANKED GAME

BANS: You know who wasn't banned? Alistar.

VICTORY!

Guess who wasn't banned? Guess who ****ed **** up? Whoever didn't ban Alistar was a very very very stupid stupid stupid first pick. Instant GG in the loading screen 8D

Duo-queued with EF COLINTHE, who, as we all know, is a pro Renekton player :P Vayne and I pwned our lane. I had wards up the kazoo and their every move was seen by the whole team. With my oracles I cleared TWO wards over the entire map. At one point I went to ward the brush closest to their tower AND THREE WILD ENEMIES APPEARED. I stunned one, popped my ult, popped W, healed Vayne, Vayne Cleansed Blitz's grab, and UNDER TOWER she got a TRIPLE KILL due to some smart Tumbles and help from me.

Wayne: Yay, I'm higher elo <3

Xenotechie: I've been smart-casting since before level 30 :P

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 5:42am | Report
Somehow I get a bit too much lags for good Ali combos :-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 4:29pm | Report
so high. i miss those times...
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 5:40pm | Report
14th RANKED GAME

BANS: I banned Malp, Alistar and Naut

VICTORY!

They banned Taric, so I first picked Soraka. Initially they were winning. It was such a close game. Amumu and Zyra would co-ordinate ganks everywhere. They were unstopabble. Our Morde was maybe Brazilian, hue, he didn't really work well in a team. A fight is happening at dragon? Don't mind me, I'll just finish taking Double Golems 8D But in the end, his ghost was invaluable. Ashe also started pwning pretty hard, getting at least one triple kill. She finished the last tower, inhib and Nexus all by herself. Vlad was a great team player and he balanced out our team really well. Lee Sin wasn't bad, but sometimes he made poor calls - he relied a little too much on Morde's damage early on to net kills, but instead it got Zyra fed.

I lost the game previous to this one, which is why I haven't gained any elo =.= But at least I'm back to 1444! Soraka is both a strong pick and a weak pick. Unlike Taric I felt like I couldn't contribute much to the teamfight beyond breaking Banshee's Veils and Silencing Amumu before he could ult. On the positive side, her heals are game changing and the continued Starcall really really hurts the enemy.

♡ sig by me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide