Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 3:21am | Report

S3: Game 69 VICTORY

BANS: Can't remember

69. heheheheh.

Hem. Anyway. Played this game solely to check out EloPhant related stuffs, but ended up winning anyway. Warlemming carried as Tristana, basically shut Akali down before she could get strong. Kennen was having some troubles top lane against Irelia, but he only died a few times there, so he made the best of the situation.

Kayle never ganked bot lane, but we pretty much didn't need it. Miss Fortune and Graves were even on farm, and Naut kept getting poked down but surviving. He must have had heaps of MR, as my power chords did nothing. Tryndamere tried to gank bot a couple of times, but I had the whole place warded. The only successful gank came when Akali just walked down river and we were too over-extended to get back to safety. I only died though.

I guess it was pretty even in kills early game, but we just rolled them in fights and grabbed every dragon. Irelia was pissed, as she was the only one doing particularly well on her team. Good game.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 5:44am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

69. heheheheh.

you naughty woman...

anyway, aoe. i presume a tank was redundant. gj.

Sig made by Tamy
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 4:00pm | Report

S3: Game 70 VICTORY

BANS: Can't remember

Great game. Great plays. Great team. Lee was a monster jungler. MF was a bit shaky, but she did her job. Kat was roaming everywhere (meant she was a little underlevelled), but she tipped the scales due to her ganks. Irelia was having a hard time top against Darius, giving First Blood, but was a power-house late game.

I died almost at the very end. Darius hooked me, Ryze snared me, Taric stunned me, and I died :/

But fun game. Sona too easy? ^^

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 3:03am | Report

S3: Game 72 VICTORY

BANS: Blitz wasn't banned o.o But wasn't picked, either.

So, I was last pick and was forced to jungle. My team somewhat understood/knew that Warwick's ganks aren't great until 6, so they just said things like, "Get to 6 faster WW" and stuff, but Nidalee was getting owned by Morde and was constantly calling for ganks. When I finally had the chance to get up there, we did kill him, so that was good.

Enemy jungler, Nasus, had my entire jungle warded. It was completely annoying. Nami was first pick, but the worst player. Lux was a god. And Warlemming played Tristana, so easy win for him. Akali was SO annoying. Beyond comprehension how many times I ulted her BEFORE she cast shroud, but she still managed to cast it before my leap finished. And one time I ulted her just as she ult me, so we swapped positions. Complete ********. Blargh.

Anyway. We grouped up, took Baron and pushed to get a lot of their towers. Died in their base. Grouped up again and just took down all the remaining towers + champions. It was an okay game, not happy with my own performance.

Oh, and prior to this one, I played another Sona game and won, but the client borked so I couldn't get a screen shot. I went something like 2/7/18 or something. I played pretty poorly in that game too.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 3:28am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Blitz wasn't banned o.o But wasn't picked, either.

Not so surprising considering his nerfs. Also Thresh is basically a way better version of him, sooo.... :P

Nice winning streak, how many points do you have? :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 6:07am | Report
I positively hate laning against Blitz as a support main, so, when he isn't banned AND not picked, I wonder if I'm overreacting too much :P Thresh was also not banned o.o

I'm sitting on 74 points at the moment. My match making rating is extremely low due to losing 10 games in a row back when I hit Gold V, so I'm queuing with people in Silver III :P Guess that's why I'm winning my games ^^

Edit: I just realised that it sounded like I was duo queuing with Silver III guys (War is Silver I). What I meant was, my elo is closer to Silver III than Gold V, so my opponents and allies are around Silver III upwards.

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 5:41pm | Report

I love this chart. I guess I'm an outlier, being Gold V with 220+ ping 8D

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2013 11:11pm | Report

S3: Game 77 VICTORY

BANS: Can't remember.

So, it's been a while since I've played ranked and updated my ranked thread. From what I remember of this game, I believe I just stunned things and Ezreal took care of the rest. I do believe Nidalee started with Spear and bought Mejai's early. Didn't work out too well for her.

S3: Game 78 DEFEAT

BANS: Draven, Blitz, Thresh, Vi

Eugh. This game makes me shudder. I was first pick and the others on my team all called roles. I say this every single time, but I'll say it again... I know I shouldn't let people take the roles they want, especially as I'm first pick. But eugh.

So mid calls mid, second pick calls ADC, and last pick calls top lane, so our jungler ended up as Shyvana and I was support.

So many builds in this screen give me cancer, I can't even look at it.

2/14 Ryze deliberately fed all game.

I was really angry that I lost 17 elo for that.

S3: Game 79 VICTORY

BANS:

I complained to Max about the 2/14 Ryze, so in sympathy he queued with me. Due to the elo difference, I was against Silver II people. I was first pick and secured TF for Max. I supported a very cautious Varus, against a terrible Leona. Game went pretty well.

Max and the jungler got first blood mid lane, followed quickly by top lane getting a double kill when Jarvan went in to gank.

Shortly after, bot lane got into a scuffle and Miss Fortune dove me under tower after I exhausted her. That was my first kill. My second kill came when three of the enemy team attempted to dive Max on low health under the tower. All three died 8D

I was a little slow this game, due to the game prior wrecking my nerves, but I think my playing was serviceable. Not great, but not horrendously either.

♡ sig by me ♡
LiLStormcloaK
<Member>
LiLStormcloaK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2013 11:40pm | Report
Those lp gain and lose numbers don't look very nice =p.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 6:03pm | Report

S3: Game 80 DEFEAT

BANS:

So this game was super disappointing. Four of us wound up on Skype, and they were all nice guys. But we just didn't work well together as a team after the laning phase was up. We were owning until the teamfights. Graves even got an unofficial pentakill at one point.

But Sona's ult just ruined us and they won through poke. They got Baron and used it. We couldn't withstand their damage.

Ah well.

S3: Game 81 VICTORY

BANS:

Duoing with Max again. My MMR is so low. I queue with Bronze I and still get good LP gains.

In the beginning, Zilean and Varus harassed us down to almost nothing multiple times. I had the ADC with me in Skype, so we were able to coordinate a few kills.

S3: Game 82 VICTORY

BANS:

Another duo with Max. Early game was awful. Vayne had 18 CS to Ashe's 30+. I was gobsmacked. And then Rammus ganked and killed Vayne for First Blood. It didn't look good.

But Swain fed hard on everyone and despite Vayne's odd item choices, she was able to snowball off assists and global gold.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide