Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

JIP is going round in circles (Bronze...

Creator: Jimmydoggga 2.0 January 22, 2014 4:21pm
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 2:18am | Report
Played a few more games, lost two for no apparent reason, and won this one.This was LITERALLY the most ******ed game I've ever played. Got into lane, destroyed Meime so he was 0-6. Sivi proceeds to disconnect, Leona assumes he ragequits and comes mid, letting Ashe and Taric get two towers. Mundo top and Jax jungle gank Nasus about a thousand times, giving him a double every time, feeding him. Sivir comes back, complains at me for stealing her cs, gets flamed at by Leona, and my team proceeds to give Heimer 7 kills straight so hes 7-9, by entering teamfights without me. We lose everything except our nexus while they've got 6 towers left, and then beat them in EVERY fight afterwards about 10 times, stopped Heimer backdooring us, and win the game after 50 minutes. And Nasus had tp as well.

Basically MOBAFire.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2014 2:22am | Report
OK.
Stopped recording ranked games for a while because I was losing/not hypercarrying all of them and I really couldn't be bothered.
Then I won this one.
21 LP after a ****py loss streak? NICE.What I learnt: The skill gap between Bronze V and Silver V is so large, I can apparently carry as Lee Sin.

Basically MOBAFire.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 4:52pm | Report
Won another game as Lee, but the client crashed so no screenshot.
Apparently the key to getting out of Bronze V is to commit suicide by split push until you reach the enemy Nexus. But its probably identical in silver too.

Basically MOBAFire.
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 5:24pm | Report
Here's my question to you Jimmy, do you want to move up through divisions through reading, studying streams, practicing mechanics and other boring things about this game, or do you want to just play until you manage to get to whatever division you feel like you belong in? Based on your answer, I'm willing to try and help you out.
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:58pm | Report
Was forced to play one of my best champions from last season. QQ.
I basically realised over the last 2 days that the key to getting out of Bronze 5 is splitpushing, so that's pretty much what I did.

Natedog: If you're available when I am (which is probably very very unlikely given I live in Australia), then I guess a couple of games wouldn't hurt :)

Basically MOBAFire.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 4:23am | Report
38 LP now I think. Won one game, lost the next one because of a 2-15 mid lane Mster Yi. Its getting to the point im thinking of banning him because of how bad they go whenever theyre on my team. Any opinons?

Basically MOBAFire.
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 9:21am | Report
Well, even with the time difference, if we can't play games I can at least lead you in the right direction with golden nuggets that I've had to search to find and even learn harshly myself!
-Check out my Yasuo Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
-Honorable Mention In The Mobafire S4 Guide Contest!-

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 5:37pm | Report
11:00AM-12PM my time: Support Annie still gud.Natedog: OK sure, but don't expect quick replies (You're sending me advice at 3:00 AM my time LOLs)

Basically MOBAFire.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 8:34pm | Report
Recap: After playing a few games in Bronze V I realised a few thiings that make Bronze V a pain, and luckily enough, a way to get out pretty easily if you know what you are doing.
Implementing it on my Oceania account with Bronze V MMR and no completed provisional matches.

Basically MOBAFire.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 9:40pm | Report
Watching this thread :3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide