Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 6:24am | Report
Quest for Diamond has begun!

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 3:09am | Report
Always ban Shyvana

Lost 1 game where I had Katarina support (I was playing Lucian). She was "Only playing katarina, don't care where you put me" --> Goes bot --> Dies in invade --> Afk

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 7:44am | Report
3-3 in promos

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 6:13pm | Report
Leona smite support too stronk

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 6:45pm | Report
6-4 placed plat IV

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2014 6:58am | Report
3 games, continuing winstreak.

EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2014 7:07am | Report
Dat Smite support Leona O.o
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 3:55am | Report
Double smiting dragon's at 1000 hp. Enemy had no chance :D

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 4:17am | Report
This might sound a little rude, but what's the point of having a thread like this if you're not even explaining how you ended up with Smite on Leona?

I know some people give their thoughts on every single individual game while others only highlight a specific game every now and then (which is fine), but surely there's some story behind this? Surely you were happy or unhappy with a Plat IV placement and/or you could've shared some thoughts on your performances in those games (overall)? Surely I'm not supposed to be able to find more info on how some of your games actually went in a different thread?

I don't understand :|

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 5:32am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

This might sound a little rude, but what's the point of having a thread like this if you're not even explaining how you ended up with Smite on Leona?

I know some people give their thoughts on every single individual game while others only highlight a specific game every now and then (which is fine), but surely there's some story behind this? Surely you were happy or unhappy with a Plat IV placement and/or you could've shared some thoughts on your performances in those games (overall)? Surely I'm not supposed to be able to find more info on how some of your games actually went in a different thread?

I don't understand :|

Not rude at all, actualy I appreciate the tip and the honest truth is I kinda got bored of the stories, but I have thought of putting up the quality of posts after I come up with a nice form of coding where I could put story on left and picture to right. Also decided to post outcome of every game in stead of random games I thought were different. Thanks for the tip and I shall follow it.

The Leona game I went to get coffee and I had just played jungle Jarvan IV last game. When I came back the game had started and everyone was flaming me for my summoners and I noticed then I had Smite. I had positive Warwick that ganked botto 6 and we took every dragon after. We had these calls like SMITE AT 1000, SMITE AT 1200, so it didn't really matter if enemy jungler tried to contest.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide