Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 4:07pm | Report
Okay, I think we're going to try to get gold in 3v3, which apparantly is pretty easy to do.

If all goes as planned, once I have gold in 3v3 I won't have all this pressure I'm putting on myself and I should be able to play on my own without panicking about stuff and without worrying about winning all the time.

Sorry for whining so much (although the thread is entitled Luther Rages, so I'm not sure what else you were expecting). :P

Ignore this actually, I've decided to quit LoL.

How come?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 4:13pm | Report
hope it works out

by jhoijhoi
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 4:53pm | Report
Whatever you do, don't press the red button.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 6:28pm | Report
To be fair the 'play' button is legit pretty scary. I mean it's all big and red and it makes a loud booming noise when you click it.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 3:51am | Report
you just have to go 5/0 for gold in 3v3 .. super easy.

You don't even need a jungler for that lol - as long as you are satisfied with 1458 (or sth around that) which would be gold in teamrankeds.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 4:02am | Report
Well according to wrath you actually get an icon not a border which means that even if you get gold people see its a 3's gold

If you're fine with that then sure
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 4:40am | Report
Quoted:

Well according to wrath you actually get an icon not a border which means that even if you get gold people see its a 3's gold

If you're fine with that then sure

You get both an icon and a border. The icon is like PFEs, put it in if you want, it advertises
You got awards from 3s. Everyone who gets the rating needed gets a borded color around there name of their medal in load.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 7:23am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

How come?

Takes up too much of my time. :P I'm not really capable of dividing my time between LoL and other stuff either because once I start playing it's hard to stop, so I just decided that it would be better to quit while I wasn't in the mood to play. Now I'm too proud to play again after saying that I was quitting. :D I'm a genius, I know.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:28pm | Report

First pick with Mowen, I banned Eve, Rengar and Shen despite Teemo asking me to ban Jayce and amusingly enough they did pick Jayce and he had to lane againt him ('if top loses its captains fault').

I made a pretty big derp at the start of this game by standing in our tribush at level one to watch for invades. Unfortunately Blitz was some kind of absolute genius and pulled me through the wall to dragon for first blood on Graves and and an assist on Brand as I wasn't able to skill E or Flash in time. I MEAN COME ON, WHO DOES THAT!? I WAS BUSY ADMIRING MY PULSEFIRE HOLOGRAM!

Other than Jayce and Jax both randomly showing up at about level 3 or 4 and nearly diving us, lane was uneventful because they always managed to get away with almost no health every single time. We were able to force them back however and they weren't really able to get anything on us.

Graves stopped farming completely after the lane phase, as most ADs at this level do. Honestly I didn't even do much this game, I kinda just farmed and got carried by TF and Mowen. Probably the least impact I had on a game so far.

PS. Yes I did just buy Pulsefire Ezreal for £18, I am now officially an enormous *****.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:49pm | Report

First pick again except this time they banned Shen so I banned Blitz instead because **** Blitz.

Xin decided that he was going to camp us right from the very start. He came down at level 2 (while we were 1) and Taric immediately used a pink ward to remove Mowen's ward at dragon. He stayed for a very long time but it was useless since Mowen warded the tribush and we knew exactly where he was. This lane went well, with us getting a bunch of kills (most of which Mowen stole) and zoning pretty hard. Xin attempted to dive us later on, but he stood in the tower alone hitting me like an idiot and we ended up killing him and almost killing Graves and Taric.

We took dragon several times and a turning point came when we poked Graves and Taric low and then dived them for a double kill for me and a tower. At this point we ran mid and took the outer tower. Garen ran in from the left to try and stop this, but was surrounded and as his team showed up Mowen did da pro ultingz so we killed most of them and took the inner turret too. At this point they surrendered, asking us to report their bot lane.

Also, props to Karthus for winning against Kassadin + Xin. That's some pretty terrifying **** to play against as Karthus.

Rating: 1389

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide