Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:54pm | Report
Only like 4 more wins to gold :P

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:59pm | Report
Luther always complaining about me taking kills when if I didn't Luther would've died or they would've just gotten away (range on Q op!). :c

He's a big mean meanie head!
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 6:01pm | Report
Well you smell like doodoo!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 6:23pm | Report

Still duoing with Mowen. They first picked Ezreal so I took Corki instead, although I was actually planning to play him anyway.

People are definitely getting a little smarter. This game Zyra got killed early by a gank, but she was able to come back and soundly win the lane anyway with more than double Fizz' CS. Our lane was pretty close for a long time as despite Taric not being that good, Ezreal actually seemed to know what he was doing - I checked after the game and he's 1515 Elo now.

We got ganked pretty heavily by Fizz and Lee and died a few times, putting us behind for a while. I risked building Triforce anyway and Amumu and Zyra came back with some nice ganks of their own causing us to end up ahead and taking the tower. We pretty much did the same as usual afterwards, transitioning to mid and pushing until they surrendered.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 6:49pm | Report

Ezreal was banned, I was going to play Graves but they took him so I went for Corki again.

Our lane went rather well this game since we had a big advantage in sustain and poke. We pushed pretty hard and were able to poke them low, at which point Amumu did a very early tower dive giving Karthus a double kill and assist (top lane also died) and a kill for me at the expense of me dying to Janna (tower was racist). Despite getting counterpicked by Fizz and camped heavily by Lee, Karthus was able to use this lead and not only survive in lane but absolutely crush Fizz to the point where he was easily killing him 1v1.

We were ganked a few times by Fizz and Lee but not as badly as last game and this time our Amumu was pretty godlike, landing almost every bandage toss in the game. This game took a little longer to end however and Graves was able to keep up with my farm impressively despite all the ganks and being behind. After some more fighting at dragon and in bot lane, we took the tower and transitioned mid for more towers.

Eventually we ended the game by clearing all the wards at baron and taking it, killing several of them as they arrived late. They still didn't surrender so we took mid inhib and bottom inner which they attempted to defend, costing them several players. With little resistance we took both remaining inhibitors before pushing the Nexus. They made a last desperate attempt to defend it, killing Mowen but no one important. :P

Rating: 1455

PS. What the **** is up with Amumu? In 7 out of the 8 games I've played with Mowen, we had an Amumu jungling for our team. Like wat.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 7:09pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

They made a last desperate attempt to defend it, killing Mowen but no one important. :P

D:
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 9:40pm | Report
<3
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 9:43pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

D:

You should ditch him when he's 1 game off of gold for saying that xD

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 4:54am | Report
yay matt getting tha golds soon :3

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 5:06am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

PS. What the **** is up with Amumu? In 7 out of the 8 games I've played with Mowen, we had an Amumu jungling for our team. Like wat.

CC wins games simple as that

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide