Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
theyouiporit
<Member>
theyouiporit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 7:52pm | Report
This is awesome. Kinda like a diary for league of legends. I love the idea

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the awesome signature!
Don't forget to Rep+ if my comment was useful!
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:19pm | Report
or use replay.gg

Well all my terrible gameplay is up on replay.gg if they want to check it out.

This is awesome. Kinda like a diary for league of legends. I love the idea

Indeed, its nice for people bouncing ideas off to me or reflecting on past games.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:30pm | Report

I actually didn't have to do much this game at all, their Lux ended up rage quitting so I could just let my team push on their own for the part. Kogmaw is so strong right now after buffs, he could easily just melt their team. I died to a gank to Elise, but that wasn't anywhere near enough to allow Liss to take me in lane.

We easily just pushed down their base with an afk, and inside I got a triple kill before they surrendered.

I don't really like being given free LP like this, my team should at least have to earn it.

On the otherhand though I've been working on keeping my CS up as suggested, so that's good. I've also started to take ghostblade in the squishy match up, does seem better.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 11:12pm | Report

Got another Kogmaw on my team, and man is he so dam strong right now.

Played against a Gnar again which always a "fun" lane, he made the mistake of blowing his jump away from me though, which allowed me to all in and kill him at level 6. I made a great TP into bot lane where we killed 4 of them, even when Gnar tp'd in.

Proceeded to kill Gnar multiple times after that, he got a kill on me when I got a little cocky next to his tower and got Gnar ultied, otherwise everything went my way.

They surrendered once they saw Kogmaw got a quadra kill on them.

I'm back in Gold III baby.

Humble Riven Main
theyouiporit
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 11:48pm | Report
Congrats for the victory! Nice to hear that you climbed back up. Keep going!
Oh and btw, any tips on how to cancel the animations? Tríed with S but I just can't make it.

Thanks to TheSilverDust for this Thresh signature!
*Image done by Z0MBGiEF*
Don't forget to Rep+ if my comment was useful!
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 11:52pm | Report

The dreaded Pantheon into Riven, had to give up a lot of farm to stay safe in lane as usual. The idea is I outscale him pretty hard, though with duskblade he seems to have a stronger mid game now.

I messed up going for a trade on him which cost me my life, but overall I decided to start making plays around the map instead.

He mostly sat top while I was assisting our team since I couldn't farm anyway, and Pantheon isn't the best pusher. Our team fight was much stronger in general, and I always there to contest dragons and take them down. Zed was quite weak this game for some reason, and since I was against Panth and Zed I rushed a Deadman's plate so I could be somewhat frontline.

After we aced them, we took down their mid tower and backed, they tried to rush baron, but were able to answer just in time. I ultied and flash in getting a double kill, but they still got the baron, however we were easily able to end the game from there.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 11:55pm | Report
Congrats for the victory! Nice to hear that you climbed back up. Keep going!
Oh and btw, any tips on how to cancel the animations? Tríed with S but I just can't make it.

If you mean the fast Q auto combo, you have to move after every Q to get a faster auto out, usually backwards is easiest.

Humble Riven Main
theyouiporit
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 12:08am | Report
Predacon wrote:

If you mean the fast Q auto combo, you have to move after every Q to get a faster auto out, usually backwards is easiest.

Thanks! Will try.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the awesome signature!
Zed likes sleeping with the lights off
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 12:43am | Report

This was a tough game, the Shaco had something like 22-3 win-losses main Shaco, but he wasn't really the problem.

Sion played this fairly well, and in the two teamfights that mattered most I got kited out by Lucian because I blew my flash badly. I'll need to work on more consistent backline diving, I simply didn't have enough damage to get through Lux shield at the end to kill her in time.

Mistakes were made.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 1:35am | Report

Up against new Shen this time around, I've found it he for sure wins trades against me, so I just tried to get what farm I could. Jax came top multiple times, but they never got me, even Malzahar as well, but escaped. I outdueled Shen up top, he gave me a compliment after.

Fortune ended up getting pretty huge this game because our Ashe was quite unskilled. So by the time I had a chance to roam around Fortune was 8-0, but I was team fighting really well. Later into the game, it became harder and harder to take them, and our team was getting melted by Bullet Time of Fortune.

Our big mistake was going bottom which allowed them to go after baron, I tried to solo flash in for steal, but died for it. Eventually they pushed down our base, but I killed three of them.

I think I got two triple kills this game, which I was pretty happy about, my movements are getting better with Riven in general. I was almost able to carry this game, but made some bad decisions.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide