Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2013 10:00am | Report
Still in Gold eh :(

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2013 11:36am | Report
shuddup. :( I've come quite far from Gold V considering I said I was taking it slow and had no intention of climbing seriously until summer holidays, which is still 2 weeks away.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2013 4:16pm | Report
Not that this has anything to do with my ranked journey, but Insoy is challenger, GG.

And still he builds 3 controversial items which people think suck on Talon. :s

SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2013 10:46am | Report

Not that this has anything to do with my ranked journey, but Insoy is challenger, GG.

And still he builds 3 controversial items which people think suck on Talon. :s

Also its 5 Techinicaly he builds BoRK(I actually did the math once and Talon uses it almost as effectively as Zed in the sense they need the same HP Values to BoRK to start Outshining a BT) once in a Blue Moon and sometimes gets Trinity if he gets to lat late late late late game(sells boots buy Trinity ????-Profit)

Also if you wanna get happy with Alterenate Builds Koreans go Bruta-LW(Something that for some reason only them maybe teh chineeses but I don't watch than and the Dom community Caugh up on how Crazy good is) on him and they actually Pick him from time to time :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2013 3:02pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

Also its 5 Techinicaly he builds BoRK(I actually did the math once and Talon uses it almost as effectively as Zed in the sense they need the same HP Values to BoRK to start Outshining a BT) once in a Blue Moon and sometimes gets Trinity if he gets to lat late late late late game(sells boots buy Trinity ????-Profit)

Also if you wanna get happy with Alterenate Builds Koreans go Bruta-LW(Something that for some reason only them maybe teh chineeses but I don't watch than and the Dom community Caugh up on how Crazy good is) on him and they actually Pick him from time to time :P

I think he was probably only experimenting with BotRK. I've also seen him randomly replace Hydra with Bloodthirster for seemingly no reason. Also, BotRK isn't as good on Talon as it is on Zed because Zed's ult replicates BotRK's active and passive, meaning his ult actually scales on BotRK's % damage. Talon only scales with BotRK's tiny 25 AD.

Never considered selling boots for Trinity... Must look into this. :o
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2013 3:15pm | Report

I think he was probably only experimenting with BotRK. I've also seen him randomly replace Hydra with Bloodthirster for seemingly no reason. Also, BotRK isn't as good on Talon as it is on Zed because Zed's ult replicates BotRK's active and passive, meaning his ult actually scales on BotRK's % damage. Talon only scales with BotRK's tiny 25 AD.

Never considered selling boots for Trinity... Must look into this. :o

Talon also has a 15% Dmg amp and he actualy tends to AA moar than Zed :P also of you consider that Zed Scales Godlikely with BT 25% Extra Ad I checked out with those two same values and noticed that BorK otscales BT on Talon at teh same point more and less than Zed
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 11:15am | Report

shuddup. :( I've come quite far from Gold V considering I said I was taking it slow and had no intention of climbing seriously until summer holidays, which is still 2 weeks away.

you should be in plat by now though, you're that good. You're not a gold player ;)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 11:42am | Report
Meh. Was gonna chill in gold V until summer but I climbed too fast in my occasional ranked games. :P Might be plat before the month is over.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 1:54pm | Report

Meh. Was gonna chill in gold V until summer but I climbed too fast in my occasional ranked games. :P Might be plat before the month is over.

curse you. i guess i should spam more ranked then... z.z

Sig made by Tamy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 3:18pm | Report
It took me more time and more games to get to gold from silver 1 by spamming games constantly than it did to get from gold V to 1 just by playing whenever I felt like it. ;P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide