Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 4:37pm | Report

Also, Spirit of the Elder Lizard is better than Wriggle's.

ALSO, I DO NOT recommend Talon as a jungler. :P

Try stacking Lizard Elders lol.

Pretty fun, and it's not as bad as you think.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 7:30pm | Report
Wtf why is my MMR so low. :(

Our Jarvan played ******edly aggressive on Shen at level 2 after taking the blue buff. He kept trying to invade Shen at the red, Shen would chase him away, and Shen would try to start it again only for Jarvan to try and invade him again. Eventually Tf flashed in while Jarvan was being chased by Shen for like the 4th time, and he killed him for first blood, but by E'ing onto TF I got in range of Shen for W and Ignite, which killed him for double buffs, and as TF had used his flash to reach Jarvan, he was unable to do anything vs all my constant slows, so I scored a double kill.

I recalled, got a Brutalizer, went back on lane, waited for TF to get out his blue card, jumped on him, killed him because his flash and gold card were unavailable for use and I still had red buff.

It was somewhere at this point when TF must have decided that defenses are over-rated vs Talon. :>

They surrendered at 20 because every lane lost.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 5:02pm | Report
I love leaving TF open so the enemy team insta-locks him.

Our Nunu was pretty good, he maxed consume and counter-jungled Sejuani really bad. She was level 4 when I was level 8. Other than that, apparently no armor TF is the new meta. He literally didn't even have armor in his runes or masteries, so I killed him at level 4, then kept on killing him whenever I managed to E him.

So we raped them really hard early on and got an 18 minute baron thanks to Nunu's insane baroning with Q. I scored a triple kill with the baron buff and they surrendered right after it.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 5:13pm | Report

I love leaving TF open so the enemy team insta-locks him.

Our Nunu was pretty good, he maxed consume and counter-jungled Sejuani really bad. She was level 4 when I was level 8. Other than that, apparently no armor TF is the new meta. He literally didn't even have armor in his runes or masteries, so I killed him at level 4, then kept on killing him whenever I managed to E him.

So we raped them really hard early on and got an 18 minute baron thanks to Nunu's insane baroning with Q. I scored a triple kill with the baron buff and they surrendered right after it.

Dat Nunu is Noob a good one wouldn't even let SHyv hit lvl 2
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 4:25pm | Report
**** game, but at least I know my MMR isn't as bad as I thought. Just climbing slowly.

Ez was mid, but he lost, as did bot and top. I wasted a ton of my time trying to gank top but whenever I'd head over there I'd always step on a trap.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 5:03pm | Report
Jesus proxy singed is so ******ed.

The first 2 times he tried to proxy farm I killed him was he was running past my tower, but soon he just started skipping my tower and just heading straight in between the towers, and I couldn't do much about it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 5:50pm | Report
As usual, Talon proves to be the ****ing boss. The plays you can make with Boots of Mobility and Youmuu's are so strong. <3

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 6:24pm | Report
wow nooblord only got a double kill

also ive been trying that build do you have any tips for using the actives on hydra and ghostblade?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:53am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

wow nooblord only got a double kill

also ive been trying that build do you have any tips for using the actives on hydra and ghostblade?

Use Hydra active directly after using W ( so E Q W Hydra R ), and Youmuu's can be used to surprise assassinate anyone with your ult. One of the "plays" I made was I used Youmuu's and my ult out of their sight on mid lane while 4 of them were clearing minions near their inhibitor, instantly killed Tristana before she could react, and flashed away from the rest, which ended up winning us another team-fight. And of course, I killed her like a thousand times on bot lane that way when she was clearing the wave on her own, which puts me in a nice position to split-push bot, as mid is 4v4 and if they send anyone after me it's 4v3 or 4v2.

You Can also use Youmuu's whenever you need DPS or a speed boost. For example, in team-fights I tend to use Youmuu's to get to the ADC faster, insta-gib them, ult, and while my Youmuu's is still active, go to the next squishiest target and attack them with my high DPS. That's 2 targets down in under 6 seconds as well as however much AoE I managed to get off on the rest of them. :P

Tbh I think it's kind of a broken build because you have 2 armor shred items with 40 flat ArPen, so they can't counter you with armor, but your crits can do up to 1400 damage, so they can't counter you with HP either. No matter what you try, unless you're a full on tank, Talon will insta-gib you. Even then, I insta-gibbed a bruiser the other day by critting twice in a row.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 7:17am | Report

Use Hydra active directly after using W ( so E Q W Hydra R ), and Youmuu's can be used to surprise assassinate anyone with your ult. One of the "plays" I made was I used Youmuu's and my ult out of their sight on mid lane while 4 of them were clearing minions near their inhibitor, instantly killed Tristana before she could react, and flashed away from the rest, which ended up winning us another team-fight. And of course, I killed her like a thousand times on bot lane that way when she was clearing the wave on her own, which puts me in a nice position to split-push bot, as mid is 4v4 and if they send anyone after me it's 4v3 or 4v2.

You Can also use Youmuu's whenever you need DPS or a speed boost. For example, in team-fights I tend to use Youmuu's to get to the ADC faster, insta-gib them, ult, and while my Youmuu's is still active, go to the next squishiest target and attack them with my high DPS. That's 2 targets down in under 6 seconds as well as however much AoE I managed to get off on the rest of them. :P

Tbh I think it's kind of a broken build because you have 2 armor shred items with 40 flat ArPen, so they can't counter you with armor, but your crits can do up to 1400 damage, so they can't counter you with HP either. No matter what you try, unless you're a full on tank, Talon will insta-gib you. Even then, I insta-gibbed a bruiser the other day by critting twice in a row.

You should try this on Zed TBH even the tank willl die lololololololol

the only issue is the fact that you deal so much dmg to squishys that using your Ult on Than is Waste :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide