Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 6:20pm | Report
Wow, camped AGAIN against a Diana.

This is so stupid, I constantly carry my teams, but as soon as I do badly in a game, they're completely incapable of doing anything for themselves. I either carry or lose, there doesn't seem to be such a thing as just being on the better team. And I'm always the one that gets camped, even though Diana was meelee too and therefore just as easy to gank as I was, Udyr didn't gank a single time. And didn't give me a single blue, either, whereas Diana got every blue after the 1st one.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 3:37am | Report
Okay I give up, I don't want to only play Talon anymore. :( I'll still play him a lot, but I cba to do it every single game.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 4:38am | Report
no cleavers anymore :( -- yuuush

why don't you just ask for diana bans? oO

This is so stupid, I constantly carry my teams, but as soon as I do badly in a game, they're completely incapable of doing anything for themselves. I either carry or lose, there doesn't seem to be such a thing as just being on the better team. And I'm always the one that gets camped, even though Diana was meelee too and therefore just as easy to gank as I was, Udyr didn't gank a single time. And didn't give me a single blue, either, whereas Diana got every blue after the 1st one.

uh.. yeah it sometimes feels like that in soloQ - SOLO - Q hue
to be fair udyr ganks are rather bad and unless he burns his flash almost never succesful,while Khazix has his jump. Not giving you any blues is ******ed tho

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 4:43am | Report
Client didn't re-open after game ended, so again no stats screen screenshot. Anyway, never playing ADC in solo queue with a random support again.

Lulu went off early-game to ward their red, then helped Cho do the blue, leaving me 1v2 vs Nid and Vane, which zoned me out of a lot of CS and got me down to about 50% HP from Nid's spears while I tried to get what little CS I could. When she finally came onto the lane she just stood near our tower and let Nid continue to zone me out, pretty much still being 1v2, except now I was only get half the XP. Lane just continued like that the whole laning phase. When I told her to get the **** into the brush to get Nid out of it, she said "they are 2 damage, we are damage and support. don't trade". When I was 1/3 and I said I was doing that badly purely because of her letting Nid have complete control of the brush, she told me to stop cs'ing, that way I wouldn't be between Nid and Vayne all the time. Fkin what. Also top lost, Riven vs AP Shaco, and mid lost, Kat vs Anivia. Cho didn't have any successful ganks, I don't think. Unless you count walking onto our lane and Rupture'ing Vayne at her tower then going back into the jungle as successful.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 4:47am | Report
koksei wrote:

no cleavers anymore :( -- yuuush

why don't you just ask for diana bans? oO

uh.. yeah it sometimes feels like that in soloQ - SOLO - Q hue
to be fair udyr ganks are rather bad and unless he burns his flash almost never succesful,while Khazix has his jump. Not giving you any blues is ******ed tho

I leave Diana open because I know it's a super easy match-up for me as Talon in a 1v1 perspective. It's jungler camping that's ruined my past 2 lanes against her, I usually crush her. In my last game she was 2/0/4 to my 0/2/2 before she could actually handle me.

I know Udyr ganks are really bad compared to other junglers' ganks, but come on, Diana is hardly ungankable. The thing is he never even TRIED to gank my lane, whereas Kha'zix had ganked me like 5 times within the first 15 minutes.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 5:45am | Report
Yay, end of my loss streak.

Picked Talon into Anivia, lane was going kinda meh. I kept getting hit by her iceballs because she threw them at the minion I was trying to last-hit and I kept getting stunned in exchange for the last-hit, but I was taking a lot of damage like that. Noc ganked me 3 times, the 3rd of which finally managed to kill me. After his second gank Mao had tried to gank Anivia, but he ran at her from the brush and never even managed to touch her, she just walked back to her tower and that was that when it came to help from Maokai. He did give me the 2nd blue though, which was a surprise because I thought mao's like to keep blue for themselves. Anivia played well, wasn't really her that fed me, I just roamed quite a bit after hitting 6. She built really tanky though, which wasn't necessary because I wasn't focusing her in team-fights, and I'm guessing the Sunfire was there to survive my burst. I just killed Ez every time and only really focused Anivia towards the end of team-fights, or when a good moment came up. So she didn't have as much damage as she should have had, which is good.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2012 5:30am | Report
.... And the beginning of another loss streak.

Edit: By the way, Lee was flaming us the entire game, and blamed us for the loss.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2012 6:40am | Report
Or not. Jungle WW.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2012 7:07am | Report
can i see the WW build? tbc would be interesting on him, no?

edit: nvm, just took a peek at your prfile.

Sig made by elenah
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2012 12:53pm | Report

I saw our first pick choose Jarvan and assumed he was jungling. I picked Jax to counter their Darius, and realized Jarvan had Flash and TP, not smite.

... So I had to jungle.

Jarvan play well, but we had a first time malz, and bot lane fed Vayne. GG. I wasn't really able to do anything, I couldn't see any good opportunities to gank. Also, I think our bot lane was pre-made and intentionally trolling me. I saw Irelia near their jungle entrance while Nunu was next to me, so I jumped out and attacked her. Nunu just watched her own me, slowed her while I was on about 20% Hp, and then walked away as I died. Then I told Graves to get the red, and I went there to help him with it, and Irelia came to try and steal our red so I attacked her to scare her off, but Graves stayed in the brush attacking the red, she killed me, and then he decided to fight her before he'd even FINISHED the red. He basically waited for me to die before doing anything to Irelia. Really annoying. :l

I was first pick but wanted Talon, so I asked if anyone on my team had Talon so I could trade with them, and when there was 15 secs left someone said they did. I asked who he wanted, and he stayed completely silent for the rest of my pick. At the last second I had to lock in to the first thing I could think of, which was Jax due to the previous game. They countered with Olaf, and our Noc kindly lvl 2 ganked him as I asked him to. But for some dumb reason, he didn't seem to have taken his fear. He had his trail thing, he had the blue, he was close enough to Olaf to auto-attack him, but he didn't fear him. So he pinged Maokai's red and we went into the jungle to steal it. I assumed it was for me to give me an edge over Olaf, but no, he smited it, said "thx" and walked away. And so I walked back onto my lane as a lvl 1 Jax vs a lvl 3 Olaf. GG.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide