Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2017 9:28pm | Report

I guess it is time to abuse Duskblade of Draktharr. Should have dodged this game when I saw the Kassadin pick into Gangplank, or you know maybe picked Sejuani who has armor built into her passive.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2017 10:54pm | Report

Jeebus our Shen was tilted. He was about to die to the Gragas so I walk over to cover his lane so he can back and he hangs around and the Gragas Flash + Body Slams him and he dies and then he *****es at me for coming over to "farm'. Muted. Later I was getting tag teamed in my jungle and we could have turned that around if he had just come over, but no he ults in after I am chunked so low that I die before his ult completes channeling.

Teams really matter. If you get a good one life is peachy but if you get a dysfunctional one...
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2017 11:29pm | Report

Okay done with ranked for the night. Three games and literally not one winning lane. Kind of limits what I can do
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2017 9:29am | Report
Forgot that I decided I shouldn't play ranked on Friday, because it has been a **** show every time I have tried it this season and this past Fridays outcomes adds another data point in that direction.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2017 12:55pm | Report

Woo. Finally had a team that held up during laning phase. Rengar crushed it in Top lane and spread the wealth around the rest of the map to some extent, though he spent a lot of time hanging out in bushes looking for pick opportunities, which is a little different than the pressure created by a splitpusher.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2017 9:13am | Report

It is amazing what you can do when you have a couple of winning lanes vs all losing lanes. Their Taliyah and Master Yi both took some ill advised tower dives to try to take me out and I made them pay for it, which got me off to a good start. Late game I just ate Master Yi when he inevitably went aggro onto my team or I would munch Tristana if I could get close enough to her.

Illaoi got a little annoyed that I hadn't ganked the Dr. Mundo, especially when she saw me go into Master Yi's top side jungle to counter jungle while he was on the other side of the map. After, I used the blast cone to hop over the wall, walked into lane, and ate Dr. Mundo. "Yah, happy now?"
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2017 8:00pm | Report

My power cut out twice during this game, which is unusual. Most days it is stable and I had already played many games today, so really unexpected to have that happen. Despite that, we were so far ahead that it apparently didn't matter. So yay for the win, but I would have liked to have been involved through the whole thing.

Need to remember that once I blow my Flash against and invasive jungler like Kha'Zix I need to be super careful. Going to the other side of my jungle isn't entirely safe as they will often just show up at your next buff and try to kill you there. Maybe better to back and get to full health?

It turned out it bite him in the butt as we had enough enough wards around that my team was able to collapse on him the second time he tried such shenanigans.

The Thresh made a lot of good shot calls. Seemed to have a higher awareness than typical so my suspicion is that they were a smurf.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2017 4:19pm | Report

Riding the Cho'Gath pony until Riot nerfs him in 7.15. Their team was actually a little annoying range and mobility wise. Our Bot lane got destroyed in lane. So much so that I wasn't sure this game was winnable, but Tryndamere stomped on Jayce in the early game, which should not happen and he kept us somewhat even in gold by taking down towers. He also rotated in ways that helped our team, which I think was important for us to stay in this one.

I went for a gank on Jayce and chunked him, but Garen showed up for the counter gank. I didn't want to blow my Flash if I didn't have to so I waddled over to the turret but got low enough that I decided I had better Flash so I did, but I died after, but I couldn't tell from what based on the death recap. Maybe he got an extra auto in before I flashed? But I thought I had enough health to survive that. So sad day. The game was fast paced enough because of how fast Bot lane turret went down that I didn't have much of a chance to farm up and recover. Later in the game I just tried to sit on Tristana and keep her alive as long as possible, which was tricky given her penchant for less than stellar positioning. Oh well, with pressure from having an inhibitor down thanks to Tryndamere we were able to get Baron. Then we took out another inhibitor turret and then smartly retreated and went for Elder Drake while Tryndamere ran interference, running them right back toward us...XD

We got Elder Drake and then crushed them in the team fight that followed with only Jayce getting out. Then we ran it up Mid to win the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2017 5:45pm | Report

Continuing on ride the tank train. Actually died quite a few times this game from concentrated fire. Turret shots still hurt after a while. Tried the two buff clear to avoid Lee Sin. He did come looking for me, but he was late to the party by quite a bit. Gangplank was mopping the floor with Garen in the early game though that kind of turned around later in the game as GP kept trying to wreck Garen without good wards and Garen started to get some help as he was pushed closer to his base. Helped out Zed with a fairly early kill on Kassadin. Still our early game lead was good enough to keep us in the drivers seat despite some missteps.

Zed thought Kassadin got his silence restored in 7.14. I'm like WTF? It will stop a channel but it doesn't silence. But they didn't believe me. I'm like okee.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2017 6:05pm | Report
And chose to dodge one because your Top laner banned our supports pick and then was a complete **** about it when called out and I didn't want to deal with a tilted support and **** Top laner.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide