Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 10:35am | Report

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL this was the most hillarious game ever.

They were practically in our base at 20 min; shaco killed our noc 2 times lvl 1 in the jungle and gave cho some kills and assists; irelia died around 5 times alone to darius; blitz was trolling everyone in team chat, missed every grab, didn't ward; and varus had double doran's blade at 15 min.

But they started splitting up, we kept catching them as a group, and then, when it still looked like we were behind, we 5v5 engaged them in our jungle and completely blew them up; we got baron off of that too.

Then it was basically THEM raging and us stomping them. LOL SOLO Q

And man...my assists >_> Varus literally had so much deeps in the last few fights, he got every kill =c I still bursted people down a lot.

I was only not in 3 of our team's 40 kills =D

And ya our whole team's farm sucks ****; Irelia and varus kept coming mid and taking it and we were just fighting them a lot.

But anyway, this is why you shouldn't surrender in solo q lmao

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:20pm | Report
I don't really come here often anymore, but I feel the need to say that solo queue is just solo queue. You are going to get stretches where you feel like you can't do anything and lose, and if you are competent, 90% of the time you really couldn't do anything about it, but you should KNOW this, acknowledge your team sucked **** to yourself, and move on.

I was absolutely terrible when I did placement last season as I was a fresh 30, and I did better in them then I did this season (granted I was coming off a 2 month break this season). I would have been angry, but honestly there wasn't anything too drastic I could have changed that would have won me more then maybe one of those... so I moved on. Playing 1k solo queue games last season and grinding +11 and +12 games from 1100 to 1800 will do that to you.

Despite all the games I survived though, there are times when I will still go on tilt, and thats when you should really stop playing, or find a duo q partner if you have been solo queueing. (even though you can go on tilt duo queueing as well) If you truly belong at a higher elo, then you will reach it eventually as long as you don't play on tilt. It takes at LEAST 100 games to start to even out your elo, and tbh I feel 600 is about when your true elo will start to emerge (but you can still always improve).

Good luck, I'll be aiming for at least plat again this season as well. If you need a duo queue partner hit me up, I'm sitting roughly around the same elo as you are atm. (And if it makes you feel any better I went 3-7 in placement :P).
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:22pm | Report

Ok seriously something is wrong with Berzerk.

Like, he has magical hands or something.

He told me how basically every team he has had this season has done their job well and won lanes, while that rarely happened for me.

Play 4 games with Berzerk, get great teams each time.

He has to come to NJ and rub me with his magic potions =c

But anyway, that game up there was super awesome. Got vs cosommak, a diamond player (was like 25 2600 I think last season), and colbycheeze, who you all know. And I played jungle, one of my least played roles, and did super well. Went 3-1-11 (last death was end game dive =D), I camped bot pretty hard and got ez fed. Was a pretty awesome game, and I'm happy with how I played.

Near the end of the game, when we were backing off from taking mid inhib, I had like 5 bars of HP and an oracles; cosommak flashed for me and I flashed away and bought just enough time for ez and berzerk to come and stun and kill him. I baited a pro! =D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:30pm | Report
oooo Good job Wrath and Berzerk! Roflstomp 'em :D
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:31pm | Report
@h4x,

yep, you're right. It's just a shame that my placements went to trash, and that THOSE of all games were the ones that I had to lose so horribly =/

But, I'm already starting to climb back up, and you, shiftrider, dufftime, everyone says the same thing -- just gotta play a lot. Even last season I just sat on 1500 for a while, didn't play much, and then played some more and got to 1700 pretty quickly. It still took some more games than when I was just sitting on 1500, and I had a big loss streak from 1550s to 1390s, but eventually I made my way up. It just takes time.

And I always knew that too, I was just hoping I could get a good headstart with my placements. Oh well...the past is the past and what matters is the future.

I also wish I had someone consistent to duo with like koksei and toshabi, as having someone who you can build a synergy with is great. PsiGuard and I had that last season and still do, but unfortunately he isn't able to play much. Berzerk and I seem to have some good combo going but he also only plays ranked on the weekends, and usually with some of his friends. Played some with tehAsian and went about even, so ya.

But yea h4x, if you wanna play just hmu. I lost all my placements already and I plan on grinding a lot to get up, so I'm soloing and duoing with a lot of people coz why not =D

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:34pm | Report

Ok seriously something is wrong with Berzerk.

Like, he has magical hands or something.

He told me how basically every team he has had this season has done their job well and won lanes, while that rarely happened for me.

Play 4 games with Berzerk, get great teams each time.

He has to come to NJ and rub me with his magic potions =c

But anyway, that game up there was super awesome. Got vs cosommak, a diamond player (was like 25 2600 I think last season), and colbycheeze, who you all know. And I played jungle, one of my least played roles, and did super well. Went 3-1-11 (last death was end game dive =D), I camped bot pretty hard and got ez fed. Was a pretty awesome game, and I'm happy with how I played.

Near the end of the game, when we were backing off from taking mid inhib, I had like 5 bars of HP and an oracles; cosommak flashed for me and I flashed away and bought just enough time for ez and berzerk to come and stun and kill him. I baited a pro! =D

96 ranked games this season already?.. holy **** I haven't even played that many games in total

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:45pm | Report
yep

nothing else to do =D

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 4:14pm | Report
cosommak is a pro? What team does he play for?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 4:37pm | Report
finaaaaaally 1500 again. Took like a week and a half =c

got vs vfx, a semi-pro guy who was on vvv with anaxamander s1 when I played with anax, and now he's on some team with nancy pelosii and phantomlord =o

I recognized his name and we had a convo in all chat rofl, and he added me so yay =D

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 6:36pm | Report
OMFG I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.

We were gonna win this game easy, then cait dced twice for 10 min, so it made it a lot harder but we had inhib and we were still prolly gonna win.

Then ****ing nid takes blue and zed gets mad at her for some reason, goes top and loses us the game single handedly.

Are you ****ING joking? Why the hell would people do that?

It's not ****ing fair that someone can just ****ing ruin a game like that. It was like 45 minutes and we were trying hard and then he just ****ing blows it at the last second.

Like it's one thing to lose because of feeders, even DCs, but only once before has someone actually legitimately intentionally lost us a won game. **** I'm so angry.

OMG...

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide