Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 7:24pm | Report
GG lose that Elo I got you =3

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 7:38pm | Report
yep lost last game too

sigh

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:09pm | Report

Lol, one of the easiest games of my life. I went into it, and everyone was silver border except me, and Darius, who was no border. And, someone lolkinged sivir at the start of the game and said that she was 39-19 with her. So I was slightly concerned. Their team comp, as you can see, is also super scary in fights.

Then, darius helped mundo with red and ended up taking it because of his passive. Mundo was pissed but still ganked top -- it resulted in their MALPHITE getting a first blood 2v1 since they decided to dive. At that point I pretty much thought we were doomed, but I was still gonna try my hardest.

Mundo ends up coming mid to gank just as Ali ganks with double buff -- through good plays from both of us (dodged ali headbutt/pulv with pool), I got a double kill and double buff. From there I was basically set. Killed Diana a few times in lane alone, roamed top, got a kill (ironically, Mal was low, got away, then ulted back into me coz I had like 3 bars; his ulted missed and I just clicked Q and killed him [he had a streak too lol]). Then I roamed bot, got some kills, drags, and it was basically over. Pretty easy.

Btw I haven't played vlad in prolly a year +; and when I do, it's usually top. Reason I picked him was because I usually play cho mid to counter diana, but seeing as he was banned, I looked at lolpro to see what was recommended against diana (once in a while I check there for counters if I'm not very familiar with the champ). Kennen, Ahri, and Morg came up according to Nyjacky. However, I've beaten as Diana and seen many Ahri's lose to Diana, so I didn't feel comfortable with that. Ken and Morg I don't play. Then I noticed their team and thought about vlad -- he could get away from Ali ganks, dodge Diana E and Q, and get away from Sona and Mal ult. For fights it would be perfect.

Unfortunately I stomped so hard I didn't get to test out my fight hypothesis, lol :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:54pm | Report
Well I think I'm done duoing with this tiger kid. I was carrying so hard, I was super fed as jax, 1 hitting their ad, amu fails his ult and then ali engages when I kept pinging b and we lost from that.

**** dude I hate that. I told everyone exactly what to do, I was carrying the entire ****ing damn team; we just got 2 aced fights in a row and were in their base, and then the ****ing biggest throw of the century by none other than the guy I was duoing with.

So much for getting back to 1500 AGAIN.

Now this game 2 people are *****ing at each other, they both want to go top, riven ended up taking smite but never did jungle riven. This should be FANTASTIC.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 4:31pm | Report
I'm seriously so depressed now. I just almost got back up again, then my duo throws it, now I get a completely trash team with an included DC!

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 5:22pm | Report
And just got one of the worst games of the season. Amu (teammate) ganked top for me, and I almost got fb but teemo barely escaped and I ended up taking a silly tower shot and died. I misplayed that pretty hard. From then he was able to kill me a few more times in lane, and I didn't receive any help from Kat nor Amu despite him being pushed. I misplayed that and deserved to lose, but someone could have helped me and changed the outcome.

Regardless of me losing top, bot lost even harder and got double killed level 2. Meanwhile Kat, who was completely useless all game, was trash talking the whole team non-stop (I mean non-stop) instead of actually doing something. I picked it up later in the game and got quite a few kills, but they went for a baron and silly Amu and Kat died trying to 2v5 it. We lost, and it's not even that I'm so upset about the loss, because I deserved it, but the trash talking kat. Really put me down =/

I should take a break but I guess I'll play a bit more.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 10:35am | Report
You sir are a glutton for punishment
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 1:14am | Report
Just had a win and a loss.

The win, I was Elise top vs Zed and kinda got poopied on but did well later on; Kat got a quad early on due to some stupid **** but she had terrible mechanics, rushed a mejai, and didn't get a deathcap...she was trolling and flaming people in chat, and stuff. Woulda lost if twitch weren't fed.

Game after that, I literally got camped mid by jarvan and still was winning my lane. He came lvl 1, I burnt flash and stayed back, then he came again and I was able to prevent aniv from getting an assist. In fights, he would just ult me, and I would be shut out and my team just ignored me. Ali didn't gank ONCE in any lane the whole game. Free loss there.

And now I just dodged because we had a troll who was going top even though we had a top locked in already, and for some reason no one else wanted to dodge and didn't mind an eve jungle, troll top, and poppy ezreal bot. This game is seriously getting on my nerves.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 12:56pm | Report
The players should be getting on your nerves. This game is fine.

But sounds like you're stuck with the people who got a few early wins and have no actual idea how the **** LoL works.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 2:24pm | Report
Welp, got some interesting games, back at 1500s...for the 15th time. Hopefully I won't drop back down anymore. I got from 1500 to 1700 in ~ a week last season, maybe I'll do well and get lucky this one.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide