Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 4:53pm | Report
@Pony,

Oh yea, you're right. It's totally because I built a core item on Hecarim and didn't get a 10 minute Frozen Heart that I lost, not because it was a 4V5 OR ANYTHING.

And I wasn't playing on tilt. I took a break after every few losses, came back the next day and it was even worse. And, I hardly ever actually rage at my team in game, believe it or not! I try to help them and tell them exactly what to do and they don't listen.

Please think before you speak, and know what you are talking about. Thanks.

I had hardly any troubles getting up to 1700 last season, and all of a sudden I'm having all of these difficulties. It's not because I'm playing worse, or acting different, it's because I'm getting unlucky. I know how to carry and win games when I have even a semi-competent team.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 6:33pm | Report
if anything Triforce is core on hecarim...i rarely build a shuryelas when i use him till later after i get my maw and randuins so i dont just get bursted and murdered instantly

why you rushed that and not triforce is a bit weird to me D:
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 6:35pm | Report
Uh, well I was building a triforce (as you can see), and I got a shurelia before the fizz dc'ed and their ez was legendary :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 7:06pm | Report
if ezreal was doing so good why didnt you buy a chain vest or anything D: you gotta build situationally
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 7:08pm | Report
just sayin yaknow it gets really annoying to people at higher elos when people below their elo are trying to give criticism or advice on the gam.e
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 7:11pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

if ezreal was doing so good why didnt you buy a chain vest or anything D: you gotta build situationally

Because DISCONNECTS mang.

Embracing wrote:

just sayin yaknow it gets really annoying to people at higher elos when people below their elo are trying to give criticism or advice on the gam.e

If they got a valid point, then that makes it even worse. :P
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 7:14pm | Report
Most times they don't tho tosh :)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 7:51pm | Report
Because I didn't, ok? We still lost regardless, stop beating a dead horse.

@Tosh,

you really aren't funny.

DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 7:58pm | Report
Embracing wrote:

question was this directed to me? D: but either way i get told by higher elo people to build situationally all the time so saying someone should isnt really annoying D: sorry that trying to help people annoys you =[

but nice pun wrath GET IT CUZ YOU WERE PLAYING HECARIM AND YOU SAID DEAD HORSE
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 8:13pm | Report
LOL xD

but ya I didn't buy armor because I was getting a triforce and I didn't feel the need to get armor since he wasn't that fed. Then top dced, bot started dying a lot, so we just surrendered.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide