Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 7:44pm | Report
No it's different people. They are just people on my friends list I invite. One guy dced and one guy rage quit T_T

Just had 2 more glorious losses...last one was 55 minm a free win, cait was hitting the nexus after we nearly ace them, then she decides to be a turd and start fighting them when they spawned instead of just finishing off the damn nexus....they got 4 kills when I was defending our base....sigh.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 8:57pm | Report
well if u get low enough

I'm around ^_^
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 10:37am | Report
Shouldn't be hard.

1450 again...almost 200 Elo drop in 2 days. Amazing.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 10:55am | Report
Then play normals with these people before going ranked with them :/ I only play ranked with people I trust 100% to not ragequit or be douches, although the occasional dc may happen, which sucks
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 11:20am | Report

I give up.

I just don't understand this.

The last 3 days, after I got to 1600, I wanted to play and get 1700 back and I just drop and drop and drop. This is literally impossible, and I have no one to duo with. When I do, they afk or dc.

This is just amazing.

Oh, for the record, we got double kill level 1 and soraka was trolling and jungling.

Like, I don't know when this will end...I'm trying everything and nothing works. I just can't win. All I want is 1600 or 1700 back for now and I just can't get it...I am literally net 15 loss in the last 2-3 days.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 1:22pm | Report
Brosiedon, TAKE A BREAK FROM RANKED.

It (ranked) isn't going anywhere.

All you're doing is making every game more stressful on yourself than it should be.

I've told you this like 15 times now. Spamming solo queue is what you're doing, it isn't helping, so stop doing it.

Sure not every loss has been your fault, sure you do well and start getting into carry mode; then it all goes sideways.

So if all you did was take a break, enjoy some Dominion/3's/normal 5s/even ARAM you'd be able to relax a little because who "really" cares about losing normals (if you did lose I mean)? I'm sure you're just going to tell me "this doesn't help" fine, ignore my advice, but IDK what else to tell you. I'm sure it will get better eventually, but it sounds like you're forcing it mang.
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 1:38pm | Report
Especially for season 3 and onward, a word of advice -- don't give up, keep playing, don't get demoralized, because eventually if you play and are good enough you can get up. It may take longer for some than others, due to luck, but it will happen.

Listen to youself, and calm the SHOOP down.
"Do not rage, do not fear, Joe is here!"
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:54pm | Report
I'm coining the phrase "He's having a Wrath attack!"
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 3:11pm | Report
lol you are negative

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 11:11pm | Report
Welp, made tons of plays, roamed a lot, caught 2 people which led to baron and inhib, and we still lose because when we killed 2 people, free inhib mid, then ww and graves decide to be derpheads and go bot and riven kills them both...they get baron from that and win. sigh.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide