Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 12:58pm | Report
=D

Once I get to an elo with a few less trolls I might start posting those constructive game things people do!

owait every elo like this

#firstworld

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 4:54pm | Report
so that means you can actually post constructive ones like everyone else =D
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 1:55am | Report
I'm so glad you're losing again. I feed off of your depression. It's what gets me through my day, wrath.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 4:31am | Report
Wrath, I'm just saying, these aren't the stats of someone who deserves to be at a higher Elo.

I've got better average stats than those and I'm 150 Elo lower than you.

And even your Zyra stats, who you seem to be able to "carry" with the best, aren't that great, although the w/l ratio is really good. That could just be because you support with her too though, but still.

I'm not saying you haven't lost a few games because of trolls and feeders, I'm just saying it's not purely their fault you can't get past 1600. The enemy teams get trolls and feeders just as often as you do, and in a game where there ARE no trolls and feeders on either team, you should be carrying, as it's so easy, because you don't belong at that Elo and therefore everyone in it isn't as good as you, right?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 8:52am | Report
Vapora, are you joking?

Those are almost all support games, lol. Maybe 5 or 10 of them are AP mid.

Most of my games are support this season which is why my KD isn't the best.

Look at my Eve games.

Also, I haven't even posted anything here in a while, and Tosh, I got back to 1600 and I'm sick now so I haven't been playing in a few days...not sure where that post came from.

I got to 1700 easily last season, and I can do it again and get even farther. I just have to play some more and stick to what I'm good at.

This season, I HAVE been getting very unlucky, but on most of my loss streaks I was playing things that aren't mid or support. I have been getting super unlucky though, I lost at least 10 games from DCs and didn't win a single one. Not even kidding. But I'll get back up, it'll just take longer. I have countless plat and diamond friends in 17, 16, 15, even 1400s. We didn't magically get worse, we are just getting unlucky. A lot of trash players got a few lucky wins and got up after the reset; also a lot of my games were right after the s3 patch where people were trying bad **** and trolling around. So it's w/e

Not sure why you randomly revived this thread and started trash talking me for no reason, but you can politely go **** yourself.

Support main who was at one time at the top of the ladder in season 2. Clearly he deserves to be in 300 elo because he plays support.

The only reason my stats aren't more like that is because he ONLY plays support, while I have some AP games mixed in.

Please know what you are talking about before you randomly bash someone, especially someone who is more experienced than you.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:14am | Report

Vapora, are you joking?

Those are almost all support games, lol.

Most of my games are support this season which is why my KD isn't the best.

Look at my Eve games.

Also, I haven't even posted anything here in a while, and Tosh, I got back to 1600 and I'm sick now so I haven't been playing in a few days...not sure where that post came from.

I got to 1700 easily last season, and I can do it again and get even farther. I just have to play some more and stick to what I'm good at.

This season, I HAVE been getting very unlucky, but on most of my loss streaks I was playing things that aren't mid or support.

Not sure why you randomly revived this thread and started trash talking me for no reason, but you can politely go **** yourself.

Support main who was at one time at the top of the ladder in season 2. Clearly he deserves to be in 300 elo because he plays support.

Please know what you are talking about before you randomly bash someone, especially someone who is more experienced than you.

There's a reason RIOT implemented KDA rather than KD. Also I remember that comment. You wanted to get to plat in one day when you hit 1700 which is just a ******ed idea. In season 2 I got myself to 1700 4 times before finally hitting plat and you make it sound like there is nothing to it.

By going on ranting every time about how bad your teammates were or that you didn't get the right role should already prove that you just aren't good enough. You keep deluding yourself and thinking it's everyone but your own fault that you aren't high elo. Sure there must be plenty of games where you didn't do anything wrong but that's different from doing it right.

Soloq doesn't have to do anything with luck whatsoever, sure you get trolls and leavers and afk-er sometimes but those aren't the reason you are not getting past a certain elo. Soloq is about understanding the concepts of soloq and about understanding the game's core and that is a knowledge which you clearly lack.

Keeping yourself in a fantasy world in which you play together with Dyrus and you are performing better than him and he says to you that you are the greatest player ever isn't gonna get you anywhere. If you can't win the game purely because you have to play support; practice the supporting role! As a support you can carry the game as well; just need to know how.

Now I will almost certainly be told to **** myself and maybe even in a polite way but that is just another way of expressing how you are not willing to face reality. You live in an all-perfect world, your matrix, and if someone pulls you out you get upset. Sure the truth can be a ***** but at least a ***** you can rely on.

At this point you have probably already LoLKing'd me (from now on, that is a word) and figured out that my season 3 elo isn't very amazing. Other words: it sucks balls. There is a reason I'm not higher yet and I accept that fact and after each game I'm trying to find out what I could've done differently.

Anyway, I think the core of what I'm saying here is that you shouldn't make a ranked journey thread when you are just going to rant and complain about your teammates and get mad at people who criticise you. Use the QQ Thread instead then. Otherwise you should just take criticism like a man and discuss it with people. Discussing your own games is a great way to learn but if, and only if, you are willing to learn. A last word: Talking about how you aren't getting any higher just because of trolls and other people is just spitting in the face of everyone who achieved to get platinum and higher (e.g. Khazem, Wintermond, Astrolia).

P.S. One of the reasons I think I'm not getting higher yet is the no- Flash thing :P
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:26am | Report
...Really?

Like I said I haven't even posted anything here in a while.

You don't have to explain this to me like I'm a 5 year old, I know how this game works and I know how soloq works.

I am not saying it is everyone else's fault, like I said already most of my losing streaks I did poorly and played champs I'm not good at. There's a reason I have a 67% win ratio with Zyra and a 75% with Eve.

"If you can't win the game purely because you have to play support; practice the supporting role! As a support you can carry the game as well; just need to know how."

No ****, that's why most of my wins this season are with support T_T

However, I am, along with many others, getting really unlucky this season, and all that means is I have to play more games to counter that.

To quote myself from 3 minutes ago,

"I have been getting super unlucky though, I lost at least 10 games from DCs and didn't win a single one. Not even kidding. But I'll get back up, it'll just take longer. I have countless plat and diamond friends in 17, 16, 15, even 1400s. We didn't magically get worse, we are just getting unlucky. A lot of trash players got a few lucky wins and got up after the reset; also a lot of my games were right after the s3 patch where people were trying bad **** and trolling around. So it's w/e"

And GMD, I was joking about the plat thing in 1 day last season (although it could have been possible if I got super lucky =D)

And I am not saying "there is nothing to it" but I DID get 1700 quite easily last season, even though I had some minor setbacks and loss streaks, I still got up from 1400s in about a week. I just played what I was good at and played a lot and ya.

Also, you are totally wrong when you say soloq doesn't have to do with luck. It CERTAINLY does. That's not to say you won't get back to where you were before; if you are good enough you will, but it will just take longer than it may for people at your same skill level who didn't get the same bad luck you did. Like I just said, I lost around 10-15 games because of DCs and AFKs; just a few days ago I had 2 people DC on my team due to Riot's servers, and they only had one; our jungle Lee also decided to hold top and feed their top laner 4 kills. They enabled loss forgiven right after I lost Elo for that game. I have yet to win a single game due to the enemy having a DC this season.

As well, I got vs both Crs Voyboy and Crs Angush and got 2 random free losses.

I have yet to get a professional player on my team.

I'm not saying OMG IM DOOMED TO ELO HELL NOW QQ

As you can see, despite all this bad luck I still got back up to 1600. It will just take longer for me to get back up than for people who didn't get so unlucky.

Now, please stop. I'm not feeling well, I didn't even post anything in this thread for a few weeks, and people randomly feel like bashing me for no apparent reason right when I feel like I just got hit by a truck.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:33am | Report
GMD's post is a million times better than any response I could have put together, so refer to that.

I will just say though, I came here with something constructive to say, which yes, you didn't like, but I felt it had to be said, and you responded accusing me of trash talking you, and telling me to go **** myself.

Sort yourself out, please.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:38am | Report
"Wrath, I'm just saying, these aren't the stats of someone who deserves to be at a higher Elo.

I've got better average stats than those and I'm 150 Elo lower than you"

then you proceed to talk about how my stats are bad, in particular with Zyra, one of my best champions of whom I have a 2:1 win rate with, without any prior knowledge of how most of my games are support.

Where is there ANYTHING there constructive?

You also seem to completely ignore all of the valid points that I previously posted in response to you, except the just accusation of you trash talking me.

Are you serious dude? Why don't YOU sort yourself out?

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:39am | Report

...Really?

Like I said I haven't even posted anything here in a while.

You don't have to explain this to me like I'm a 5 year old, I know how this game works and I know how soloq works.

I am not saying it is everyone else's fault, like I said already most of my losing streaks I did poorly and played champs I'm not good at. There's a reason I have a 67% win ratio with Zyra and a 75% with Eve.

"If you can't win the game purely because you have to play support; practice the supporting role! As a support you can carry the game as well; just need to know how."

No ****, that's why most of my wins this season are with support T_T

However, I am, along with many others, getting really unlucky this season, and all that means is I have to play more games to counter that.

To quote myself from 3 minutes ago,

"I have been getting super unlucky though, I lost at least 10 games from DCs and didn't win a single one. Not even kidding. But I'll get back up, it'll just take longer. I have countless plat and diamond friends in 17, 16, 15, even 1400s. We didn't magically get worse, we are just getting unlucky. A lot of trash players got a few lucky wins and got up after the reset; also a lot of my games were right after the s3 patch where people were trying bad **** and trolling around. So it's w/e"

And GMD, I was joking about the plat thing in 1 day last season (although it could have been possible if I got super lucky =D)

And I am not saying "there is nothing to it" but I DID get 1700 quite easily last season, even though I had some minor setbacks and loss streaks, I still got up from 1400s in about a week. I just played what I was good at and played a lot and ya.

Also, you are totally wrong when you say soloq doesn't have to do with luck. It CERTAINLY does. That's not to say you won't get back to where you were before; if you are good enough you will, but it will just take longer than it may for people at your same skill level who didn't get the same bad luck you did. Like I just said, I lost around 10-15 games because of DCs and AFKs; just a few days ago I had 2 people DC on my team due to Riot's servers, and they only had one; our jungle Lee also decided to hold top and feed their top laner 4 kills. They enabled loss forgiven right after I lost Elo for that game. I have yet to win a single game due to the enemy having a DC this season.

As well, I got vs both Crs Voyboy and Crs Angush and got 2 random free losses.

I have yet to get a professional player on my team.

I'm not saying OMG IM DOOMED TO ELO HELL NOW QQ

As you can see, despite all this bad luck I still got back up to 1600. It will just take longer for me to get back up than for people who didn't get so unlucky.

Now, please stop. I'm not feeling well, I didn't even post anything in this thread for a few weeks, and people randomly feel like bashing me for no apparent reason right when I feel like I just got hit by a truck.

Stop posting if you're not feeling well and come back when you do; don't restrict me from posting because you don't feel well!

I'm not just talking about this post or one before. Me and several other people, whose names I will not mention, here you constantly blaming others and how pro players also have trouble so it's not a big deal, etc. etc.

You are mentioning single games with a DC and in total 10-15?! Big deal! 10-15 games isn't a lot really. Also you clearly weren't joking as I asked you about it and you said it shouldn't be a problem. Also playing against someone like Voyboy or Angush doesn't mean you have an insta-loss. Another excuse for no reason.

And well all I did was giving you advice on how to get out of your fantasy world and try to evaluate games instead of saying it was bad luck. Do something with it or dismiss it; as you please.

*Insert standard holiday wishes here*
GMD

P.S. Regarding your awesome diamond pals; they aren't unlucky, they are just not comfortable with all the S3 changes yet.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide