Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:00pm | Report
dude, you take the game to serious.
Ask GMD - he was 1700 like 4 or 5 times, dropped back to 1300-1400 and then one day eventually reached plat.
I only saw this twice, and once I actually spectated a 10 game losing spree, was there anything he could have done better? Yeah ofc there was; was it his fault he lost the games tho? - nope

So chill the **** out and be grateful for comments you get in here

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:02pm | Report
I realize this, and I DO look at what I did wrong.

Then I play the next game with a fresh mindset, and I lose again.

And again.

And again.

"Next game I try helping them, then if we still lose but I have the feeling I did everything I could, I'm happy. See the difference? I don't care that I lost elo because of players who did badly, because in the end I played well and that's what matters for me."

Exactly. And usually I'm satisfied with a loss when I play well and it isn't my fault. But I'm pretty ****ing pissed when I lose 150 Elo and all these placement matches in 2 days from this. One or two, ok. 10? No.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:05pm | Report
Enforce a "2 straight losses = no ranked for the rest of the day" rule??

Whether you want it or not, losing sprees affect you and they affect your performances, too (like earlier when you said you played "on tilt").

Anyway, gonna stop spamming in here, good luck ;)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:08pm | Report
Uh, that's what I've been doing.

After 2 or 3 losses I stopped playing for the rest of the day.

This is now going on 3 days. I'm not playing on tilt, I know how to control myself and I'm taking breaks, going into a new game with a fresh mindset, and then I lose.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:21pm | Report
koksei wrote:

dude, you take the game to serious.
Ask GMD - he was 1700 like 4 or 5 times, dropped back to 1300-1400 and then one day eventually reached plat.
I only saw this twice, and once I actually spectated a 10 game losing spree, was there anything he could have done better? Yeah ofc there was; was it his fault he lost the games tho? - nope

Well, exactly. This is what is happening to me.

And, you're right, I do take this **** too serious. Because while you are winning all your placements and starting off the year at 1800, with someone to duo with, luck, and ofc skill, I'm getting ****ped on by trolls, DCs, completely bad players, and even if I don't always do the best, I do well, and not only am I down at 1400 now but I lost all my placements so I have to slowly carry up again.

Like, I wanted to get higher this season. I had high hopes, especially when I got to 1700 easily. Now I'm just at a loss though. I don't want to have to play 3500 more games to even out my Elo.

[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:27pm | Report

****ING **** LOL

Jhoi,

I support often. I try to mid when I can. I can carry from mid -- I got from 1400 to 1700 going mid in under 2 weeks.

I can't carry this though. It has nothing to do with supporting/

And seriously Khazem, can you learned to read? I SAID, I look at what I do wrong, but this is out of my control...I can't stop a noc from feeding red to top at level 2...like SERIOUSLY DUDE.

I know the reason why you can't answer me -- you don't know how to handle this either.

I can guarantee you'd lose all of these games if you were in my position.

I'm gonna have to start recording this and showing you guys...this is just ridiculous.

Hey, It's the elo reset man, take some chill pills. People are getting jumbled around I am experiencing the same problems aswell, I lost 200 elo in one day, now im going 2 wins and 2 loses. You just need to be patient broski. Once elo's are starting to get more stabilized then if you play well you will rise.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:29pm | Report
Calm down Josh :) I was just making a few suggestions. All these games you've been mid or AD carry, I figured a few support or jungler games would make it easier for you :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:32pm | Report
@Oxide,

yea, but how long will that take? I wish I just didn't play ranked and waited for all the baddies to get out, but it's too late now and I want to get my Elo up again before everyone is 1900 and I'm still at 1400. But it doesn't seem to be happening.

@Jhoi,

If I am in my best position and can't carry kids going 0-10, I don't think supporting them or playing a weaker role and letting them play carry positions is going to help me out.

[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:35pm | Report

I'd say a month or so, perhaps maybe less.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 2:38pm | Report
So should I just like, not play? T_T Like I want to keep playing to try to get back up, so I'm not at 1400 still when all my friends are at 1900, but I'm scared that if I keep playing, not only will I lose all my 18 Elo games but I'm gonna wind up at 1200 and have to carry slowly, all the way back up. I don't want to do that (again).

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide