Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 9:28pm | Report
@Vapora: I got to 1700 from 900 haha xD

GUD LACK WRAF
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 10:42am | Report

wow qq fml...I only got 15 Elo that game...I thought you get 18 Elo for a while T_______T sigh...this is going to take a long time...lol

Anyway, this game here, we had a nice team in champ select, then shaco came along and picked him when we already had a jungler...I was tempted to dodge but I didn't because I was on lux and the team, minus shaco, was pretty nice :P Good guy Lee said he would support, and ya.

Early game was a little rough for our side lanes, but I roamed, and the big turning point was when they attempted baron when 1 of us died; we 4v5ed, Shaco stole baron, and from there it was a pretty clean victory.

Fun fact: During the last fight, I got a triple kill and every single one of the kills in the fight; when Jax spawned in their base, I killed him too, giving me 6 kills right at the end =D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 10:44am | Report
I'm seriously so sad I got 15 Elo though...wth? =C If only I didn't do my placements on tilt...

Hopefully that was just equal to a 10 or 11 Elo game (vs. lower people), and I'll still be getting 18 on average =s

oh well. I got up from 1400 to 1700 in 2 weeks, I think I can handle this with a whole year ahead of me...it'll just take longer =D

Have to stay positive -- Lux

As for my picks;

I will try to still play Kat when I can, as I still can carry hard with her; currently I had some pretty unlucky games though with her, and she is often banned, so I started playing Zyra again (mid and supp) and Lux. I have a feeling Zyra, Lux, Kat in that order will be my top champs this season :P (until some new AP mid comes along! =D)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 11:02am | Report
You play a damn good Zyra ;o
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 11:40am | Report
Speaking of Zyra... =)

Also before I start, YAY 18 Elo =D

This was a super tough game, it looked super sure that we would lose. Rengar was like 5-0, people kept ganking and giving him free kills and he escaped with that damn ulti of his.

Irelia kept randomly DCing multiple times during the game, one particular time they were doing baron, we started to stop it and she DCed...they got ace (minus DC irelia), baron, and mid inhib from that.

I was kinda thinking it was over at that point but we did have a super strong late game comp...

we waited that baron out, Irelia continued to dc and rc, then next baron we noticed MF bot, took it, Reng and AMu tried to contest it alone and we picked them off, got mid inhib from it. From there, it was a series of misplays by them (not peeling, etc.) and really good play from our whole team. I got my ult off on MF to stop her ult, I died and got some kills with my passive, Vayne cleaned up shop. It took a while but we won it after another baron that they actually got (another irelia dc T_T)

Overall, I think I played pretty well that game. Laning phase was hard though, as Rengar started ganking mid with his ult (can't really ward against that ;/), Morg picked some kills up bot early in the game, and she rushed RoA so it was impossible to burst her down. But, I farmed super well so I was still ahead of her in damage, and was able to provide a lot to the team (look at my CS compare to her's in particular but everyone else's as well...I was a full item ahead of her, despite her having more kills).

Yay Zyra!

TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 11:50am | Report
My god the CS...Good job,bro!Hope you continue with games like that.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 11:52am | Report
I coulda done better on the CS tbh, but so much **** was happening mid early it was hard to =c

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 1:23pm | Report
Just had a really sad loss...I was zyra vs diana, who naturally rapes zyra, and I was keeping up with her and doing well...then olaf and shen start ganking me from other lanes and I get 1 shot...every lane fed, it was a quick loss ;/ sadface
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 2:08pm | Report
Aw forgot to screenshot this one too :P

It was looking bad, but I carried pretty hard as lux so ya gg =D

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 2:11pm | Report
WOW what a ****ing joke...I just had to dodge a game that seemed like it would be good, we got fp blitz, and all had our roles...then blitz and lee "couldn't swap" and lee who was supposed to be blitz had revive promote on, so I just dodged. FML DUDE dsfasjiwqer;0weuc;o2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide