Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to Diamond (or at least plat)...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK November 12, 2012 12:41pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 7:03pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

And screenshots. For all we know, wrath is sitting on a throne of lies.

I don't think he would lie about being ****ty.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 7:16pm | Report
Wrath rarely blames himself <3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 7:16pm | Report

I don't think he would lie about being ****ty.

His posts have been about his teammates being ****ty. He hasn't said much about his play styles or builds. I wanna see just how terrible he was. It's like the pot calling the kettle black (that's what I'm guessing). :V
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 7:20pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Wrath never blames himself <3

FTFY. :P
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 9:16pm | Report
Nah, I'm sure he is just having a few games off. I played 7 today, lost 5, didn't think I was that bad, probably made a few mistakes on the field and champion selection, but I usually hold my own. It always even out, next 10 games might be his lucky ones.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 9:36pm | Report
Nah, the Hec game I played awfully, mostly because of the DC and the fed olaf, but the other 2 games I did decently ;/

Oh well, better luck tmrw I hope.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2012 2:15pm | Report
Just played 2 games that both seemed like free wins, first one I went 1 from legendary, we got to their inhib towers, then malphite didn't ult vayne at all after constantly telling him too, Irelia kept jumping me in fights, and they got baron and some inhibs. We were able to turn the next fight around and get their inhib, but they fought and mal once again neglected to ult and we lost. Game after, I am playing Lux mid, not doing the best but winning my lane; top is winning, bot is 4-1.

Ez goes from being 3-1 in lane to 4-10 at the end. We go from winning hard to everyone dying one by one. Shen kept taunting in and I died instantly before I could do anything, and their graves went legendary.

Currently in a game that is 6-16, I'm winning my lane and top and bot both died around 6 times each, and our jungler is doing jack ****.

Sigh. I seriously can't carry this. I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2012 2:29pm | Report
You could give us screen shots? It'd help us tell you where you possibly went wrong, and thus improve your gameplay.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2012 2:36pm | Report
You should record them so we can watch and give you a 30 pages report after every games with detailed criticism and a 25 points plan on how to improve your game play.

I shouldn't say that, I don't even play ranked.

Take a break, that's all I gotta say. Last time I had a ****ty day, I took a couple of days off, did some Bots games with random champs and went back in. I don't know, its' all so random, if you can't pick your teammates, anything is possible. Do only normals for a week, maybe.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2012 2:40pm | Report
Yeaap just lost last game. Didn't do too well, but I was winning lane and then died quite a few times from the fed kha'zix ganking.

Sigh...another 6 loss streak...2 already this season. I really wish I stopped playing sooner instead of wasting my placements...now I really have to just carry back up all the way from 1400 again =/

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide