Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 369 of 431
CrevsDaak
<Member>
CrevsDaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 6:02pm | Report
Guys, a minute of silence for Ryze...

Now, let's take him down from the Tier One toplaners. They're limited his passive to 5 spells instead of 5 seconds which means you're actually going to have cooldown on your ultimate and that your damage is going down the hill.

The nerfs on Poppy weren't huge, in fact, I dare to say that the buff they gave her Q (more AD scaling, more damage against minions and creeps) is worth the less base damage on her Q, and the E cooldown increase is good since you literally had it up all every time you needed it. The ultimate nerf doesn't mean much to me, since the difference between 1 second and 1.5 seconds is too little and you can't attack the affected enemies during that time anyway. I think she's still Tier 1 material.

Also, with the introduction of the new AD Assassion item, I'm sure some AD Assassins will go up a Tier. I think Riven's pretty strong in terms of itemization right now (getting Death's Dance as 1st item is pretty solid since it gives all the stats she needs) and it will make her even more powerful. Also actually anyone can take that item and do wonders since IMO it's OP (it gives insane kill pressure in lane and then it's nice because you can delete the enemies' carries AND tanks because it deals more damage as the enemy has less health... Basically it means that it will counter Dr. Mundo REALLY HARD).

utopus wrote:
Been seeing a lot of Karma top recently. Thoughts on it?

I think that towards the mid game she does quite a large amount of damage, and synergizes quite well with the engage / disengage heavy meta.
IMO it would be Tier 2, as she won't fit every team comp, but she's still very good, specially in top-lane where people tend to trade instead of poking (I think Karma's very good at trading vs melee champs because she can disable them with her W if they don't have a super reliable gap closer, and thus they can't get to her).
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 6:24pm | Report
i played a karma top game yesterday by accident. (miscommunications in champ select, so i swapped runes/masteries at the last second)

Went against a jarvan and did reasonably well. Karma does trade very well if she isn't bursted out right away. In top lane she probably won't be bursted out right away and can trade back very well. As for how she fits into the game she is pretty strong early-mid game, starts to fall off later in terms of damage, but if you know what you are doing not as much in utility. Beyond that, while i do like the champion and think she is an ok pick now in general i don't have much more to add.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
CrevsDaak
<Member>
CrevsDaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 6:40pm | Report
Also with the new AD item that deals 90+25% of your missing health after 2 seconds, I feel that Lulu's ult has become much powerful (besides one of Zhonya's component got buffed, making the AP vs. AD even more viable IMO, if AD aren't crazy broken with the new item to delete you anyway, that is).
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 7:32pm | Report
I can't really think of a reason to play Karma over Lulu. I think Lulu does everything Karma does but better. She's got pretty good base stats and a pretty solid laning/mid game but she falls off pretty hard late. She suffers from needing a whole bunch of different items but not having enough slots to complete them all. She scales really well off CDR, Spell Pen, health, and flat AP. So you're kind of caught between going Frost Queen's Claim/ Morellonomicon and Rod of Ages. Besides that she doesn't really have any massive powerspikes so I can't really imagine why she would be really popular in top lane other than Lulu players getting banned out and still wanting to play a utility mage like her
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 8:02am | Report
At least Taric counters Duskblade of Draktharr.
CrevsDaak
<Member>
CrevsDaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 8:06am | Report
Karma might fit in a team comp that Lulu doesn't. Also Karma is better than Lulu at sieges (R+Q) and can give an MS steroid and a shield to the whole team (if they are close enough, like I said, making her better than Lulu at sieges). So, if your team has 0 sieging potential (as rare as that is since there's a Nidalee every 3rd game... Anyway, chances she might be in the other team and you're stuck with jungle Yorick are always higher xD) you can pick Karma and do really well.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 11:20am | Report
wellll i didn't see the patch coming and a few days won't be enough for me to get a great grasp of the patch, but ill still try to come out with a video this weekend just to test it out. even if you don't really follow the tier list religiously, id really appreciate if you checked it out. there are some things id like to say that are better conveyed orally, as opposed to through text.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 11:41am | Report
wellll i didn't see the patch coming and a few days won't be enough for me to get a great grasp of the patch, but ill still try to come out with a video this weekend just to test it out. even if you don't really follow the tier list religiously, id really appreciate if you checked it out. there are some things id like to say that are better conveyed orally, as opposed to through text.

You can cover my things orally any time :^)

On a serious note, you mention "videos" a lot but I've never seen you post any around here <.<
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 1:03pm | Report
I've mentioned it a few times recently ever since GMD inadvertently put the idea in my head, but its been a busy few weeks for me so I haven't been able to get around to actually making them. Updating the list is easy. Recording a video and outlining what I want to say beforehand so things don't go over 30 minutes is a bit more difficult. I'll do my very best to get one out in the next few days though. I'm very ambitious, but unfortunately I'm not the best at managing time.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 1:08pm | Report
Oh ok, I just thought that maybe you were doing them and not sharing them here or that I had missed them entirely.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide