Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 56 of 431
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 9:55am | Report
utopus wrote:

Perhaps. Although Having played several games with both players, I've kinda concluded that their level of mechanics are above that of a low silver - likely high silver, or low gold. It doesn't necessarily means that that is where they definitely belong, but it means that they can easily get to that ranking, if they get guided in the ways of shotcalling, organizing, and other non-combat aspects of league.

Yeah I've played with both too and don't see how they are still in silver. For example, I think that Kazega is better at supporting than half the supports I would get in soloQ when I was Plat, and not just because of duo synergy. Just gotta work on mechanics and some decision making (more like the little stuff like should I keep farming even though mid is MIA and I have no wards or should I dive him even though their jungler is probably near)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 7:11pm | Report
definitely agree with that. the three things that got me out of silver was learning how to not take free damage, avoiding bad trades, and knowing when to not recall... especially that last one.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 2:10am | Report
I might add that, by watching my boyfriend play on gold 4, you REALLY need to know where your abilities and presence are most needed in teamfights. Per example, I saw him diss all his Orianna teamfight utility on 4 people to try and kill their isolated Twisted Fate, blow flashes to try and claim a kill that was secured anyway or manage his utility wrong. I also remember a game where their Leona always blew her CC way too early, allowing the enemy Master Yi to tear through their team like a hot knife on butter.

Don't just theorize "focus the adc". You gotta know what exactly can you do for your team and where you are best needed. Don't go man mode 1v5 just because you're fed, remember that as a tank you don't necessarily require to be dying among the enemy team while an assassin that you could be cc'ing goes through your backline, always be aware of where you are and what you're being useful for.

Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 3:14pm | Report
Kha'Zix is not even tier 1 now he was nerfed to ground.

Im not saying hes bad or you cant play him hes just a top pier anymore.

Jungle now is more Lee sin, Elise, Eve, Jarvan, Nocturne, Vi top 6 right there.
Lovebongs
<Member>
Lovebongs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 3:19pm | Report
Morgana Zyra

Brilliant champs :)!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 4:22pm | Report
Aaaaand, LeBlanc is losing her silence. RIP top tier :>

On the other hand, Riot seems to think attack speed isn't an absurd stat right now so they're buffing it, nerfing randuin's + warden's mail and not even touching Kayle. OK.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 6:16pm | Report
Still testing kha.

Think LB will be playable for sure.

Not sure why randuins is getting nerfed.
king boo311
<Member>
king boo311's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 6:48pm | Report

Still testing kha.

Think LB will be playable for sure.

Not sure why randuins is getting nerfed.

probably because it countered adcs too easily
+rep is appreciated if I helped you in anyway! :D
My Guides
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 7:28pm | Report
LB will remain playable but has increased in hard matchups and people can actually fight back. Has for randuin's, I don't even.

Also rip Twitch
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 7:56pm | Report
Wasn't LeBlanc already nerfed some what in season 3? Or something like that? (If I'm wrong then just ignore me)
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide