Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 9 of 431
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 4:56am | Report
You listed him twice, tiers 2 and 3.
Aatrox is fine. Got dropped out of FotM because his early **** was hammered and people lost interest. A friend of mine still plays him constantly and dude is still very strong. His ganking is insane, deals decent damage and his teamfighting is top notch if he can get in there without getting too chunked.
Before S4 his problem was he needed to get damage/AS/LS items to be effective but jungle needed a tank. Honestly, I have a hard time figuring out why he hasn't been picked up like other carries like Pantheon and Wukong. Knockup, slow, free GA, great dueling. Strong tier 2 imo.

What do you think about Soraka top? She's been getting some attention and ******* that ***** is annoying. The MR shred and silence are almost Teemo levels of I HATE THIS MOFO.
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 6:36am | Report

Added Aatrox to tier 2 of jungle. Anyone have any thoughts on him? I've been playing him a bit recently to just get a feel of him again. Feel like hes ok, but I don't really have anyone to judge off since I'm the only guy I see playing him X_X

Imo Aatrox is fine probably T2 jungler. All the nerfs did was tone down his early game power he lost what 20% AS and got increased damage on E after 3 levels or so? If it's not too much to ask H4xDefender maybe you could go into a few custom games with your friends and see how Aatrox does pre and post level 6 against T1 junglers from your list? I think that would help you get a better opinion on his power in the current meta.

Edit- As for the tier list everything seems to be good. I just don't see Rengar in jungler list and I would swap Nidalee from T1 to T2 and put Syndra in her place. Nidalee with all her glorious Javelin Tosses can't always make up for her weak (super hard to gank) pre 6 and even post 6 she is just not that impressive until late game when those Javelin Tosses start hitting like trucks. And Syndra is just super well rounded mid laner with only 1 real con being the lack of mobility, but she makes up for it with her range CC and immense burst.

That's all I can think of right now regarding this tier list it's very well made.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 3:09pm | Report
Fixed aatrox being listed twice.

Aatrox can't duel many people straight up since he doesn't stay fully sustained like a lot of other junglers. Hes a lot like tryndamere and olaf in the sense that if hes ever full hp with passive you shouldn't duel him, but he rarely is.

Added rengar. Disagree with syndra and nidalee, nidalee can singlehandedly win fights/games from ridiculous range with a single misclick from a squishy on the other team.
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 3:16pm | Report
H4xDefender-So.... just like Syndra.Only Syndra can do other stuff then spam Q and pray for mistakes granted Nidalee tends to hit her mark, Syndra just does more. Syndra has solid CC, good wave clear, nice pick off potential, great single target burst (meaning she can 100-0 squishy targets), she can poke, she has disengage, she is useful in ganks.Then again you are the high diamond player and it's your list, but I just don't see Nidalee being better then Syndra especially if you don't have a comp for her.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 4:34pm | Report

has problems in lane and needs a comp to be built around him

I never have a problem unless other team members fed the enemy team or we have no frontline in general, I don't need other knockups :V

Basically how I play LoL
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 5:38pm | Report
Hannul wrote:

I never have a problem unless other team members fed the enemy team or we have no frontline in general, I don't need other knockups :V

All the mids in T1 dont need much of a frontline. They are either output damage from ridiculous ranges safely, (ziggs gragas nid) or go in and out so quickly they dont need one. (kass lb) kayle and lulu are inbetweens with ridiculous amounts of utility.

Granted yasuo doesnt need much either, but if he doesnt have a comp around him he needs to land a skillshot q, or put himself in danger for an extended period of time when he dash-qs with knockup charged and then has to survive while he casts ult. He cant escape without minions to dash behind to which doesnt happen much.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 5:45pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

H4xDefender-So.... just like Syndra.Only Syndra can do other stuff then spam Q and pray for mistakes granted Nidalee tends to hit her mark, Syndra just does more. Syndra has solid CC, good wave clear, nice pick off potential, great single target burst (meaning she can 100-0 squishy targets), she can poke, she has disengage, she is useful in ganks.Then again you are the high diamond player and it's your list, but I just don't see Nidalee being better then Syndra especially if you don't have a comp for her.

Nidalee provides a lot of pushing presence with traps and heal as well, it isnt just praying for Qs, especially if you have a little extra poke from your team. She synergizes very well with champions that are good atm, you generally end up building a comp around her by just picking what is strong.

Syndra's cc is good but its a skillshot. Syndra cannot really poke, the range on most of her abilities puts her in range to get jumped on, and she has no methods of escaping at all. Take a look at every champion in T1 with the exception of kayle (who has a speedup, slowdown, and invuln) and lulu (who has a shield, hard cc, massive slow, speedup, another hard cc that gives her hp and wrecks divers with its aoe slow afterward) and you'll see they have a dash or blink or jump to escape, and they all put out good damage except lulu who puts out ok damage.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 8:33pm | Report

All the mids in T1 dont need much of a frontline. They are either output damage from ridiculous ranges safely, (ziggs gragas nid) or go in and out so quickly they dont need one. (kass lb) kayle and lulu are inbetweens with ridiculous amounts of utility.

Granted yasuo doesnt need much either, but if he doesnt have a comp around him he needs to land a skillshot q, or put himself in danger for an extended period of time when he dash-qs with knockup charged and then has to survive while he casts ult. He cant escape without minions to dash behind to which doesnt happen much.

I can escape without dashing to minions. it's called walking :c

Basically how I play LoL
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2014 5:20am | Report
Hannul wrote:

I can escape without dashing to minions. it's called walking :c

That's kind of funny, because all of the best mids right now can catch up to you quite easily if you just walk out. Even Orianna has a slow that also speeds her up.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2014 2:11pm | Report
Yeahhhhh hannul that isn't even a counterargument

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide