Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 11 of 431
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2014 8:14am | Report
Akali cannot handle Gragas. Only time when she can is when she has enough stacks to bounce back on him after he blows ultimate.

@Hannul: is that really enough? Most mids I see like to run 21/0/9 and they're still caught most of the time if they have no Flash or mana. Seems to me you're talking about more about positioning than actually escaping, since you just walk out.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2014 3:23pm | Report
SOAC Bas wrote:

Um, awww, everyone's favorite battletank/crab is missing. Urgot! The poor guy is played by less than .5 percent of the population and now he can't even make it on a tier list.

Urgot should be tier 2 adc, Tier 3 top, tier 2 mid, and tier 3 jungle (seen a few plat guys starting to use him there).

Urgot is a horribad jungler and mid lol. I love urgot but he is awful in the jungle and super prone to ganks. In bot lane he at least has someone warding for him and helping to stave off ganks. The guy would be amazing if he didn't absolutely EAT through mana ridiculously quickly.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2014 7:03pm | Report
SOAC Bas wrote:

Um, awww, everyone's favorite battletank/crab is missing. Urgot! The poor guy is played by less than .5 percent of the population and now he can't even make it on a tier list.

Urgot should be tier 2 adc, Tier 3 top, tier 2 mid, and tier 3 jungle (seen a few plat guys starting to use him there).

You know, Urgot hasn't been updated in 1 1/2 years, right?
Maybe he'll deserve a place on the tier list if riot decides to change his numbers a bit. #shotsfired
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2014 8:45pm | Report
I noticed that your listing changed for 4.3 rather quickly. That being said What is your process for stacking these guys? I am pretty sure that you haven't played all of these guys yet to put them in a spot.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2014 8:58pm | Report
Kazega wrote:

I noticed that your listing changed for 4.3 rather quickly. That being said What is your process for stacking these guys? I am pretty sure that you haven't played all of these guys yet to put them in a spot.

For complete nerfs I guesstimate how much the impact is. If needed I readjust them later.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 4:53am | Report
Lich Bane has been nerfed, time to re-evaluate Fizz, Kayle and Lulu. Won't mention Twisted Fate because he still sucks.
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 9:12am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

Lich Bane has been nerfed, time to re-evaluate Fizz, Kayle and Lulu. Won't mention Twisted Fate because he still sucks.

The Lich Bane nerf is not enough to hurt Lulu. She still has obscene range, scaling on a speed boost, a Complete CC, a shield boosted on AP, and an ult that can make anyone a tank on a short CD. Lulu in her current state is ridiculously powerful, and a great counter to the assassin gap closing meta.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 3:39pm | Report
i didnt build lich bane on lulu anyways
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards