Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A thought I had about Viktor...

Creator: RCIX May 7, 2012 10:39am
1 2 3 4 5
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 11:42pm | Report

Counters to Anivia? Man this is so easy. Mobile (high-mobility), high-ranged or out-burst champions.

Examples: Malzahar, Morgana, Fizz, Vladimir

If that's enough for you =)

I don't see how theese champions counter her.

Malzahar can prolly outpush her. But still, post 6 with a tear that's NP. She can safely harrass with her long-range Q if she wants to AND can punish malzahar very hard for roaming. So in that way, i'd say that it's quite the opposite - anivia counters malz.

Morgana can also outpush anivia post-6 but after 6, anivia is soooo hard in favor! her E-R takes out 1,5x morgana shield and after that if she hits Q that's half morganas health. Morgana in favor pre-6 but other way around post-6.

Fizz is very strong, but the fact that he has to come in sooo close means that you can hit an easy stun on him.

Vladimir such a strong champ, but i don't see how he specifically counters anivia.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 1:35am | Report
Burst doesn't necessarily counter Anivia, since her passive counters burst.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 8:48am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Why would you ever max E first since q is his most potent poke AND gives him shield to sustain himself?

It's single target and makes it difficult for Viktor to farm. It also entirely constrains him to being a short-ranged mage, and there are cases where you want the range to beat people you couldn't if you let them close in on you (*cough*ryze*cough*). Death is also the most common augment and generally you want to squeeze more power out of that.

Aside from that, I know I'd be getting Q augment a lot more if the stats were any good, 3 seconds of +speed is nasty good for kiting (especially with Rylais).
My guides:
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide