Temzilla wrote:
hurrdurrr i am AD castar, and have 0 resistancez.
I AM DO BIG DAMAGE RIGHT GUYSE?
Atmas was very intentional.
I'd mathcraft this out for you, but you seem to be missing the fundamental of "it's not the job of an ad caster to tank". And if it is, a dinky 45 armor item will help?
Edit: For AD caster, I'm talking about the character (or characters) who deal a lot of physical damage through spells as a primary role. Not the tanky derps who happen to have good spells :x
Nasus says hi
Yea, Talon is a true AD caster.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
RCIX wrote:
I'd mathcraft this out for you, but you seem to be missing the fundamental of "it's not the job of an ad caster to tank". And if it is, a dinky 45 armor item will help?
Edit: For AD caster, I'm talking about the character (or characters) who deal a lot of physical damage through spells as a primary role. Not the tanky derps who happen to have good spells :x
Scarra buys MR on Katarina.
Genji, the team's AD carry rushed brutalizer -> Glacial shroud.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>