Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AHRI NERFED?

Creator: XDotaIsBetterX January 6, 2012 7:16pm
57 posts - page 4 of 6
BWalma
<Member>
BWalma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 7:49pm | Report

Let me get this straight, Ahri the Ninetail fox is OP, I mean her ranged is crazy, her damage is crazy, even his coolddowns are insane. Ahri in my opinion should get nerfed, people have told me that just dodge her spells and you'll be fine, well I find it impossible to dodge her abilities for reasons:

1. Spirit Rush!, her ultimate enables her to dash 3 times in a row, making her 3 steps ahead of you.
2. Fox Fire!, Ahri releases 3 fox fires the targets near by enemies (champions are first priority), this means that this ability has an auto lock to any champion at her range, another insane ability knowing the fact that Ahri has a huge range reach.

I may probably be wrong about Ahri being OP, but is there anyway or anything that you can do to counter Ahri on 1v1 Solo mid lane?
I would also like to hear the Pro's and Cons on her.

Examples of Ahri's insane range are on the first 2:40 seconds of this video.
(url{ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-JaJ4wT9eU ]url)

(Props on Ahri, I like her dane--- K-POP SnSd, RunDevilRun, big fan of them.)

I is is simple all you have to do is stay behind minions and then all of her spells are nullified and then just silence her she's not too hard to c,punter... I mean there are two main builds for Ahri

A tankier pure ability power build but then her cool downs take a very long time to come back up for her to do her combo again and in this case just dodge her attacks yes will take some adjusting to but nothing you can't handle

Now the second build I play with is you go cool down reduction with ability power. This is so you can constantly do damage even if you miss with one of your own moves. However this means your incredibly squishy like most assigns.

The other thing to realize is that if you can close the distance between you and her and your a dps character you'll rape face

<3 Alma

Thank You! For all who created my sigs! -- The_Nameless_Bard, Zesty, and Jhoijhoi
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 8:27pm | Report
Ryze is a pain.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 8:44pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Ryze is a pain.

Ryze flat out demolishes her.
No skillshots on Ryze's part means no dodging things with her ult.
True love is found only in yourself.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 12:13am | Report
He can also outdo her spellvamp, rush Banshee's Veil, snare her to stop her from ulting and just dps her down. Ahri is strong against immobile champs with skillshots that she can kite. Xerath is probably her strongest matchup, in my opinion.
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 6:03am | Report
Am I the only one that has used Ahri as duo bottom lane and done really well?

Sure, it might not be "meta" or whatever else, but it worked.

Also, I think the real reason people complain about Ahri is that she is hard to chase down and actually finish off post-lvl 6. It is just like Shaco. You think they are an easy kill (<40% hp) but suddenly they have triple flashed or gone invisible and flashed away. It just feels like you have been robbed your kill and subsequent gold.

And how on EARTH is her true damage the end of the world compared to ChoNOMNOMNOM feasty lizard?
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 9:50am | Report

Am I the only one that has used Ahri as duo bottom lane and done really well?

Sure, it might not be "meta" or whatever else, but it worked.

Also, I think the real reason people complain about Ahri is that she is hard to chase down and actually finish off post-lvl 6. It is just like Shaco. You think they are an easy kill (<40% hp) but suddenly they have triple flashed or gone invisible and flashed away. It just feels like you have been robbed your kill and subsequent gold.

And how on EARTH is her true damage the end of the world compared to ChoNOMNOMNOM feasty lizard?

Anything can work. Hell, I've seen solo top Ahri rip Singed apart. The fact of the matter is, regardless of how well you CAN do with her, you always could've done more with a stronger mage. I usually get up to 5/0 or 5/1 with Ahri in the first ten minutes, and I always think, " If I was playing Brand right now, the team wouldn't even be able to touch me without dying anymore." That's just what you have to deal with when playing Ahri. Her damage is pitiful compared to the stronger mages. She needs a buff. Calling her an assassin is a joke.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 9:55am | Report
Singed is a pretty weak top and gets countered by anyone with range. :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 10:04am | Report
Symphunny wrote:

she needs a buff imo

her CDs are actually quite long

her only harass is her Q

cant land Q = gg

Lol just not true from top to bottom.

Imo, Max W = win lane for free.

Icuonuez wrote:

Anything can work. Hell, I've seen solo top Ahri rip Singed apart.

I'd say that's how the lane should go tbh :P

Xenasis wrote:

It's funny because Ahri is underpowered, has subpar ratios, and practically everything she does can be dodged

Ahri E is probably the highest threat for the least commitment skill in the game. If you land a good Ahri E on an AD carry, they can just die and the game can end, and Ahri can be in 0 danger to do so.

SO. STRONG.

And her other skills allow her to be a "mild sauce" version of Akali single target dps, but again, with VERY low commitment.

She's not the highest DPS in the game but she is very good, and very high skill cap, and very high threat because of her mobility, above average single target DPS, and her E which can just instantly win the game in a lot of cases.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 10:12am | Report
Well harass/farming with Fox Fire isn't "easy" but if done well it completely dominates.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2012 10:15am | Report
Easy isn't always best >:3

I think W is best, and agree that Q is easier.

Not as good though, just easier xP

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide